View Poll Results: What do you think of them?

Voters
182. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tacky and Dangerous

158 86.81%
  • Harmless Fun

12 6.59%
  • Not Sure

12 6.59%
Page 9 of 199 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Child beauty pageants: fun or fiendish?

I'm surprised the Pageant-tards haven't found this thread yet.. usually they troll the internet looking for shit like this
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Yeah, they look real natural don't they?
    Last edited by NoDayButToday; June 30th, 2008 at 08:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetness View Post

Yeah, they look real natural don't they?
    See, now if they get this color from the tanning bed, you should get a 2 for 1 - 'cause you can definitely put two of the little tykes in a tanning bed at once.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

x

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

^^ That is HORRIBLE!!

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by DeChayz View Post
    Is it me, or does the one all the way on the left have an enormous head? Or maybe it's just a lack of neck...
    Now that you mention it, I see it too!
    Bringin' up old shit since 1998.

l:
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

x
    Last edited by NoDayButToday; June 30th, 2008 at 08:52 PM.
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Hit By Ban Bus!
    squirrels in the morning, squirrels in the evening, squirrels at suppertime!

Yeah, tell the truth about Lauren Yee. Her mother used to pull her ass out of school to do pageants and doesn't give a rats ass about her education, just that she wins pageants and somehow becomes a 'star' to fulfill her own stunted dreams.

Did ya know that all those pageant retards were TOO STUPID to realize that "Little Miss Sunshine" was not a movie to show how great pageants are but to expose them for the stupid expensive over sexualized things that they are. Everyone at Sundance laughed at the pageant 'tards during the first showing while they were all still twittering on their boards about how awesome and great the movie would be because it would show everyone how great their hobby was.

Sammy Shpigler anyone? Toddlers left alone to play on 8th floor balcony while Mommy and pageant girls changed and Daddy was in the bathroom? Very responsible upstanding folks, just like many of the other losers attracted to this 'hobby'

Elite Member

In honor of the thread, I give you: Scary Little Girls: Horror Movie Matching Game
    Bringin' up old shit since 1998.

Hell, I paid good money for that manicure and you're damn well going to get it in the picture!

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

Hit By Ban Bus!
    squirrels in the morning, squirrels in the evening, squirrels at suppertime!

Best review of "Living Dolls" yet!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I KNOW--JONBENET," Robin Browne sighs, applying final cosmetic touches to her 5-year-old daughter, Swan Brooner, who is competing in something called America's Gorgeous Girls in Spartanburg, S.C. "I wish I had a dollar for every time someone says that," she snorts, clearly over the whole slain Boulder tot thing.
    If you thought the gang on Oz was tough, wait till you see Browne in action in the horrifying and hypnotic HBO documentary Living Dolls, debuting May 13. Gasp as she browbeats and psychologically torments a sweet little girl! Cringe as she ignores her other three kids! Gape as you realize Browne considers this behavior appropriate to exhibit in front of a camera crew!

Just when it all starts to get a bit too grim, things take a surreal Best in Show turn as we are introduced to Shane King and Michael Butler, a flaming male couple who are so successful at coaching and making over prepubescent beauty hopefuls that they now own the most lavish tract mansion in all Alabama. Among their clients: an 18-month-old with hair extensions; a tiny mullet-sporting boy whose mother faces a tough budgetary decision--whether to give him pageants or human growth hormone; and Butler's daughter, Leslie, a horsey 7-year-old diva whose legendary success on the tiara circuit is the ultimate testament to her daddy's expertise.
    The contrast between Browne's brutal drill-sergeant routine and King and Butler's fairy-godfather Princess Academy is the most fascinating aspect of the film. Overwhelmed by the boys' lavish lifestyle, a cig-sucking Browne lounges poolside on the AstroTurf, marveling at how "awesome" it is for Swan to be able to experience these "finer things." The fact that King and Butler, as whacked-out as they are, obviously like children and enjoy working with them is utterly lost on her.
    While not quite as staggering as the Learning Channel's brilliant Painted Babies from 1997, Living Dolls successfully confirms one's worst fears about this most glamorous form of child abuse.
    From The Advocate

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

I'm speechless at the sight of these pictures. That doesn't happen very often.

THREE years old.

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

I can't believe anyone thinks these pictures look good or even remotely attractive.

Thread Information