View Poll Results: What do you think of them?

Voters
182. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tacky and Dangerous

158 86.81%
  • Harmless Fun

12 6.59%
  • Not Sure

12 6.59%
Page 76 of 199 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126176 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 2975
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Child beauty pageants: fun or fiendish?

Elite Member

^ AND he's a WEINER (funny how they spell fake meat products correct) too.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

"google his name!" that shit is funny

And to the dumb bitch on the Texas board who obviously can not read, my last pageant was NOT a week ago. It has been a hell of a long time since we did a pageant.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I don't know why we pageant moms are upset about this blog. Seems to be full of homosexuals, criminals, and idiots. Who can possibly take them seriously?

Hit By Ban Bus!

Hey ex, we know you quit because your dd couldn't possibly win anything. We wern't born yesterday, or last week for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by EX-pageantmom View Post
    Careful guys they have a law student on your tails now HAHAHAHA
    link!

Quote Originally Posted by sensiblepageantmom View Post
    I don't know why we pageant moms are upset about this blog. Seems to be full of homosexuals, criminals, and idiots. Who can possibly take them seriously?
    But we can take YOU seriously? You dress your daughters up like side show freaks and allow grown men and women to judge them based on physical beauty. You allow HOMOSEXUALS to groom your children, many times, dropping them off at the HOMOSEXUAL MAN's hotel room while you go do other things. You can not bash homos when you willingly leave your children alone with them in a hotel room every weekend
    Last edited by NoDayButToday; June 28th, 2008 at 01:06 AM.

And do not forget pathetic loser childabusing pageant moms who have also just joined.

so suggesting that homosexuals are like criminals and idiots..? what is that? Do I hear the ban bus coming? Guess someone did not read the board rules.. tsk tsk.

And you call yourself 'sensible' but are obviously a raging homophobe. sad really.

it is not a blog either..it is a forum. Again you are calling us idiots?

Hey ex, we know you quit because your dd couldn't possibly win anything. We wern't born yesterday, or last week for that matter.
    Nice try with that bait deary. My daughter always walked away with a title, including GRAND SUPREMES but you know what? It didn't make me love her any more than I possibly could. I love her when she is covered in mud or picking her nose. You know........ kid stuff.

So you can relate to everyone here then? Good... make yourself at home, sounds like you'll fit right in [/sarcasm]
    Free Charmed.

And I must also add that I have witnessed on more than one occasion, a pageant mom screaming at her daughter, smacking her daughter, or dragging her off stage by the arm because she did not perform up to the mothers standards. I have seen this from age 2 all the way up to the older girls. Please do not make me start posting full stories here.

Amazing, you talk about us...but you are so mature that you have the nerve to say someone's child couldn't possibly win..just shows that you and others like you are very petty, and will step on anyone to get what you want. Thanks for the confirmation..what the hell was I thinking...I actually thought maybe you would be more sensible than them.

Elite Member

^Oohh...please do...just change the Y's to the actual vowel that's supposed to be there, and it will be all anonymous like.

But we can take YOU seriously? You dress your daughters up like side show freaks and allow grown men and women to judge them based on physical beauty. You allow HOMOSEXUALS to groom your children, many times, dropping them off at the HOMOSEXUAL MAN's hotel room while you go do other things. You can not bash homos when you willingly leave your children alone with them in a hotel room every weekend
    And I must also add that I have witnessed on more than one occasion, a pageant mom screaming at her daughter, smacking her daughter, or dragging her off stage by the arm because she did not perform up to the mothers standards. I have seen this from age 2 all the way up to the older girls. Please do not make me start posting full stories here.

I just want to make EXTRA sure everyone reads these two posts.
    Last edited by NoDayButToday; June 28th, 2008 at 01:05 AM.

No, no, that's OK, we're happy to hear about psycho-mothers and their inhuman treatment of their children. Throw in a few names & addresses, I'm sure we still have a couple of lawyer & child protection people* posting here still.

* Who are obviously idiots.....
    Free Charmed.

Thread Information