View Poll Results: What do you think of them?

Voters
182. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tacky and Dangerous

158 86.81%
  • Harmless Fun

12 6.59%
  • Not Sure

12 6.59%
Page 61 of 199 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111161 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Child beauty pageants: fun or fiendish?

Popcorn, anyone?
    President Barack Obama
    Sounds amazing, doesn't it?

its 1 thing for a kid to be pretty but
    its not right to make them look and pose like little adults.
    Also, I hate the argument that pedos
    only like kids if they DONT look like adults.Thats so STUPID!! and when people say that I think But how can we know??Are we in a pedos head, a pedo is a PERVERT, a pervert can find all kinds of things "sexy".How can these people know a pedo wont look at these kids, just because they dont want to believe they will.

LOL, I love exploding threads. It's like an early Christmas present.

Quote Originally Posted by stylejunkiex View Post
    Tell me, pageant mamas.. do you actually take the time to slide the dick into your daughters mouths or do you just close the door and hope it goes okay???

Wrecked old bitches.
    Comment. Of. The. Week!

Save me a seat in hell, will ya?
    "Remember to always be yourself. Unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

"The only thing more expensive than education is ignorance." -Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    If you all came on here and said, "oh look at this example of how this child is made up to look like an adult...I'm worried about pedos lurking on the internet and how this is a safety concern" then yes, yes, yes...that would be fine.

But your group didn't do that. One person after another has put up photo after photo after photo (many with nasty sexual remarks about the little ones). You justify it by saying you are concerned and it is wrong. You justify it by making sexual comments about a toddler???

This forum has went beyond what is decent to say about a child!

Those photos dont look like children. Alot of them look like grown woman. It's sickening and disgusting. You cannot have it both ways, making children look like adults and wearing very skimpy and slutty clothes, but saying that sexual comments are inappropriate? These pagaents are inappropriate. They sexualise children. Look at these girls, 95pct of them will end up prostitues, alone, and believing they are ugly and worthless because no one is dressing them up and putting make up on them and taking pictures of them and giving them crowns for stupid titles.

^^thank you!

jesus, sorry I went to bed last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Belindagogo View Post
    ^^thank you!

jesus, sorry I went to bed last night.
    I went to bed, went to work, got home and the thread had doubled...so I read a few from where I was at last night....then skipped to the last page....so much spam!!!! Funny stuff too Someone call the intranetz polices on us!

Hey avenger, check this out:

Have we actually said one of these kids IS a whore or IS a prostitute?

No

We said they LOOK like a whore, or are made up LIKE a prostitute.

We are commenting on their appearance and now such an appearance is denigrating (look it up) to their person, and how it does not bode well (look it up) for the future.

but YOU.. you ARE a pimp.. just without the flashy pimp clothes, cuz they don't come in manatee sizes.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Gold Member

In this country, women have been working hard for decades to gain equal rights and equal respect. We've been busting our asses to be respected for our minds, not our bodies.

Our mothers raised us to believe that it's the person inside that counts, and that beauty fades but dumb is forever.

Therefore I find it disturbing that there is an entire cottage industry devoted to judging little girls solely on their looks while paying no attention to who they actually are as people. Also, with the oversexualization of everything these days, it has become more and more common to see little girls walking around in miniature versions of clothing that an adult woman would be thrown out of many public places for wearing. If I see one more little girl wearing a glittery t-shirt that says "Spoiled Brat" or "Daddy's Princess", I'll scream. There are even thongs for children and high-heeled shoes for babies nowadays. That's sick.

Playing dress-up with mom's clothes and makeup is fun; we all did it. However, there's a difference between shuffling into the kitchen in mom's size 8 heels with lipstick circles on our cheeks, expecting mom to tell us how pretty we look and having to "strut" after being sprayed with fake tanner with false teeth and 10 pounds of hair on top of our heads, all while wearing a dress that cost more than my first car...to be judged by a bunch of assholes who wouldn't know natural beauty if it came up and bit them in the ass. Seriously...why do you do this? Why why why?

To me, the message this sends to little girls is "your looks are all that count." Their looks define them. What's between their ears means nothing. And with college as expensive as it is today, wouldn't it be a better investment in their future to put that money away for their education? Or is that of no value when you have a pretty face? Cute fades fast, beauty fades eventually, but a college education is forever. No matter how you look nobody can steal that accomplishment away from you. I just don't get it.

but you don't get a cheap plastic crown, a polyester sash and a free coupon to First Choice haircutters in college!
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    but you don't get a cheap plastic crown, a polyester sash and a free coupon to First Choice haircutters in college!
    But I don't want those things...who does? I think it's sad to base your self-esteem on what other people think of your looks.

Quote Originally Posted by tee-ha-ha View Post
    But I don't want those things...who does? I think it's sad to base your self-esteem on what other people think of your looks.
    The Pageant mums do...
    Fat ugly bitches are living though their children...

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rica View Post
    The Pageant mums do...
    Fat ugly bitches are living though their children...
    I think it speaks to a lack of self-esteem on the pageant mom's side...if they weren't so insecure they might not seek crowns and sashes so vigorously.

Quote Originally Posted by tee-ha-ha View Post
    I think it speaks to a lack of self-esteem on the pageant mom's side...if they weren't so insecure they might not seek crowns and sashes so vigorously.
    It's ALL about the mother. They are living though their child, just like parents live though their children in sports and other things. They think if their child wins then they are a winner. It's not about the child...they are like a dog in a dog show, it doesnt matter what the dog/child wants, they just have to do what the owner/mother wants.

Gold Member

It's ALL about the mother. They are living though their child, just like parents live though their children in sports and other things. They think if their child wins then they are a winner. It's not about the child...they are like a dog in a dog show, it doesnt matter what the dog/child wants, they just have to do what the owner/mother wants.
    Deep down I know that, but it still makes me sad. Those poor kids.

you forgot to add that these moms feel they are doing nothing wrong.

Thread Information