View Poll Results: What do you think of them?

Voters
182. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tacky and Dangerous

158 86.81%
  • Harmless Fun

12 6.59%
  • Not Sure

12 6.59%
Page 57 of 199 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107157 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Child beauty pageants: fun or fiendish?

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    You all are so ignorant. You put links up to posts and then complain that a person references them. You make overt sexual comments about children and then do the "ohhh, I'm so offended you though I was a pedo." It's like a person who robs a bank and gets caught with the money, "oh, it wasn't me....it was someone who just handed me this money."

Honestly, you all have sat on here and pulled up photos of these children and then made sexual comments about them -- and you wonder why people think you are sick?

You seriously have no clue about 90% of the stuff you all are talking about from pageants to much of anything else.

You had to even have an ex-pageant mom (who you all think is so stupid) to explain irony to you. You could not even get the sports/pageant posts. You thought I was needing to start another thread. LOL

Yeah, go complain that you sent me a link to pedos and I asked if this was a pedo board because of your all sexual comments about kids. Go right ahead.
    Avenger, same thing, over and over. point put out there, not made.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

You all are so ignorant. You put links up to posts and then complain that a person references them. You make overt sexual comments about children and then do the "ohhh, I'm so offended you though I was a pedo." It's like a person who robs a bank and gets caught with the money, "oh, it wasn't me....it was someone who just handed me this money."

Honestly, you all have sat on here and pulled up photos of these children and then made sexual comments about them -- and you wonder why people think you are sick?

You seriously have no clue about 90% of the stuff you all are talking about from pageants to much of anything else.

You had to even have an ex-pageant mom (who you all think is so stupid) to explain irony to you. You could not even get the sports/pageant posts. You thought I was needing to start another thread. LOL

Yeah, go complain that you sent me a link to pedos and I asked if this was a pedo board because of your all sexual comments about kids. Go right ahead.
    You did not ask anything..you stated. and you are a liar as well. I posted the link to show you that there ARE pedos out there..as someone had just happened to recently post that, I posted the link, for your benefit. You twisted the posting of the link, and the reason behind it(which was explicitly stated), into something that was sick, and an attack on the entire board, and other board members. The 'prostitots' and their mothers from hell are NOT members here.

Damn you are one of the most ignorant posters I have ever seen on this board. Seriously. Is it because one of the kinderwhore pics posted was of your own DD? One with so much pancake make up on cause she is not 'facially gifted'? is that it? Sicko pageant freak mothers.

Ok I said I was going to ignore you but your stupidity makes it SOOOOOO hard to do.......

Since I have seen the light and am no longer guilty of this, let me break this down for you:

You can not dress your child up as an adult every weekend, parade them in front of a panel of judges, some often grown men, cake more makeup on them then I use in a month, exploit them on the internet on congrats and good luck banners for your own gratification because we know toddlers do not read, and NOT expect people to say they look like little whores. Noone has said "hey I'd love to **** that cute little suzy all night long" they are not questioning the kids here, kids can only do what their parents make them do, they are questioning YOU dressing her up in makeup and slutty clothing so she can get up on a stage and flirt with a panel of judges. You know as well as I do that you pay $200 per hour for a woman to teach your child to FLIRT with the judges because that is what she wanted my daughter to do. If the real truths were exposed, you would all be embarrassed Dr. Phil style.

*applauds* (ex-pageant mom)

Oh, and Avenger, keep trying to divert. And dodge. And weave.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

You are an adult and you had to post a link that pedos are out there? Seriously, that one is too funny. Wow, before your link, I had NO CLUE they existed!

No, I have no daughter in any of the photos you all have drug up.
    With your level of intelligence given your posts, YES I would think(THAT THEY HAVE THEIR OWN BOARDS..remember...that was the question and why the post/link was made..to show you THEY HAVE THEIR OWN BOARDS. the post linked to THEIR BOARD!!!) you would need that explicity pointed out. I am also sure that there are LOTS of things of which you have not the slightest clue. Given your denial regarding this pageant shit, You may very well be certifiable as well.

*can you all believe this creature actually thinks she is intelligent? I mean seriously she stated that..What. The. Fuck!

You cannot multitask can you. LOL

Sarcasm. Lost on some people.
    Intelligence lost on others

Well, I gotta run anyway. But I hope this chick gets banned because I certainly don't appreciate being called a pedo either. But that sort of name-calling without basis appears to be par for the course if those boards she came from are any indication. It just sucks that there are real children involved in an exploitative and abusive situation on their end. And no credible "defense" for what they involve their kids in presented here. Just a whole lot of defensive (and offensive) behavior and bashing on other activities as such sordid events that they make pageants look somehow less sleazy and disgusting. Oh, and lets not forget a healthy dose of bigotry.

Definitely time to call it a night. Later, taters.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Sarcasm. Lost on some people.
    You have not shown anything close to sarcasm, wit, or intelligence in a single one of your miserable posts. I find it sad and pathetic that you apparently delude yourself into thinking you possess any capabilities regarding those things. Sad really.

But you are going soon anyway so why not stack up some more offenses before you get the boot?

Hey, you all could FINALLY pull up a pageant photo of an ADULT! Way to go! At least the minors having sexual comments made about them on this forum may stop for a while!
    yeah but then you would have nothing to dump drain babies to

*FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP*

Is this person for fucking real?

No one can be this retarded.

PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP, WE ARE NOT BUYING WHAT YOU ARE SELLING.

kthxbye

It would appear we have a strutter coach among us
    Last edited by Tati; June 27th, 2008 at 09:49 AM. Reason: removed email address

Quote Originally Posted by EX-pageantmom View Post
    It would appear we have a strutter coach among us
    What is that? A coach that teaches children to strut around on the stage like whores?
    Last edited by Tati; June 27th, 2008 at 09:49 AM. Reason: removed quoted email address

Hey, no one WANTS to be asked if they are a pedo....

But hey, I hope all those who have made sexual comments about babies and toddlers (you know the ones referencing blow up dolls and stripper poles) get banned. Yes, those comments expressed such concern for the welfare of those children.

Anyhoo, I have reported those posts...so hopefully those nice little well meaning posters will be taken care of as well.
    Its ok calm yourself pageantangel

Hey, no one WANTS to be asked if they are a pedo....

But hey, I hope all those who have made sexual comments about babies and toddlers (you know the ones referencing blow up dolls and stripper poles) get banned. Yes, those comments expressed such concern for the welfare of those children.

Anyhoo, I have reported those posts...so hopefully those nice little well meaning posters will be taken care of as well.
    Well once you are booted, I can let you know what happens, maybe send you an email, pageantangel.

the mods have already laughed at the posts you and your ilk have reported.

Thread Information