View Poll Results: What do you think of them?

Voters
182. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tacky and Dangerous

158 86.81%
  • Harmless Fun

12 6.59%
  • Not Sure

12 6.59%
Page 51 of 199 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Child beauty pageants: fun or fiendish?

Quote Originally Posted by stylejunkiex View Post
    Hey, Soj, you never know.. maybe even pubic pruning is a talent highly regarded in the pageant biz.
    THEY DO THAT..check out the 'five year olds getting Brazilian waxes' comments..

*has Grimm reminded the manatees about the Somethingawful site so they can see they are talking pure shit about the lawsuits and all?

*Don't those pageant bitches know anything? SO MANY FAT FINGERS! GET SOME FUCKING FINGER LIPO FOR LITTLE KEIGHTLYNNE!

Bronze Member

Many of the so called gay men are actually bi and its not uncommon to have them hook up with an oh so drunk mom hanging out at the hotel bar. Hubbys don't worry because they have heard how gay they are and never see it coming. Of course the divorce rate is very high in the pageant world. Most couldn't afford pageants while married so its interesting when they are newly divorced, selling everything they own, borrowing from people they call friends and lying to others...example, buying something from Ebay and saying it didn't arrive to collect the insurance on it. This isn't a rare thing to happen, its very common.

Soooo much more that hasn't come out, mucho entertaining, thanks guys!

Oh lipo and gastric bypass surgery is a big thing in pageants. Problem is they keep eating so it never works. LOL
    Last edited by Tati; June 27th, 2008 at 08:06 AM.

I'm wondering if any of these pageant moms identify with celeb moms like Lynn Spears, Dina Lohan and Destiny Hope Cyrus' mama (don't know her name...the groupie that fucked Billy Ray and got knocked up and...married to him I think?? and Hannah Montana was the result)

Anyway, I wonder... do these broads and their kids represent some pinnacle of achievement? Or are they in total denial that they are anything like those women when it comes to their kids??
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I KNOW.. sperm is SO CALORIC

but the protein count is so high it should be on Adkins.

Bronze Member

Hey pissedpageantmom, you got my email wrong, you missed a number, get it right. LOL No one is hiding from you and I don't care what you think of me. My dd is out of pageants now, ITM was our last one. Tired of the garbage from you backstabbers.

It is better to be pissed off than pissed on.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

... unless the judges LIKE that kind of thing...

It's just that it leaves such unfortunate orange stains on the dresses...

Bronze Member

Default Wow.

Nope. No Manifesto.

Just reading...I never knew so much vitriol could fly over something as silly as pageants. Have we spent a bunch of money? Yup. Do we regret it? No.

Thing is, we DO have a lot of fun - no need to spend insane amounts of $$$ on Nationals every weekend - just doing State or Mini or even prelim pageants. We did go to Donna for a bit, still, I'm a big girl and can waste my money how I like LOL. To the Ex-Pageant mothers on here, they make some good points, I won't argue that, but the bitterness coming through their comments is overwhelming. I just have questions... Why did it take so long for you to quit if you hate it so much? If your child enjoyed participating - Why didn't you scale it back and just enjoy the activity at a less intense level? What was the final straw? How much DID you spend? I'm more curious than anything.

No hard feelings.

)

Maybe they realized just how ridiculous the whole thing is. Maybe.

There's always gonna be vitriol when you tart up babies and young children like Vegas call girls and call it "silly" and "a lot of fun".
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

for some reason, i know this (or at least i used to, its probably gotten higher since i was in high school) but its 8 calories!
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Quote Originally Posted by msdebagain View Post
    for some reason, i know this (or at least i used to, its probably gotten higher since i was in high school) but its 8 calories!
    I thought it was like 20 or 30? *goes to check*-ok I have seen the average 'load' to be listed at anywhere from 2..all the way to 35..calories..so 8 sounds good to me.

--------------------------------- this part not to you msdebagain..

*and if it is so much 'fun' then why are there so many little movies, docos, etc. showing how HORRIBLE the children are and how miserable they are..and just one look and perusal of a pageant board shows how rotting and sick the whole thing is. HOW can MOST of the children involved not be miserable? Plus even if they are not miserable, it is up to their parents to look after their best interests, and(I know there are exceptions) is going broke, saving nothing for their education, tarting them up, treating them like showdogs, etc. in their best interest?

Kee-Rist there is enough questioning of the value, and the detriments of ADULT pageants..so why is it a surprise that child pageants recieve even more questioning, and yes downright digust, and malevolence.????

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    Well, if all pageant girls turn out to be prostitots, then all boys in football will probably turn out to murder their wife. I mean really, are they not all like OJ. Here look at some things that lead to him being a murderous psycho:

Early life

Simpson was born in San Francisco, California, the son of Eunice (née Durden; October 23, 1921San Francisco, California, November 9, 2001), a hospital administrator, and Jimmy Lee Simpson (Arkansas, January 29, 1920San Francisco, California, June 9, 1986), a chef and bank custodian.[4] Simpson's maternal grandparents were from Louisiana.[5] His aunt gave him the name Orenthal, which supposedly was the name of a French actor she liked.[6] His parents were separated in 1952. Simpson has one brother, Melvin Leon "Truman" Simpson, and two sisters, Shirley Simpson-Baker and Carmelita Simpson-Durio. As a child, Simpson contracted rickets and wore braces on his legs until the age of five.[7]
    At Galileo High School in San Francisco, Simpson played for the school football team, the Galileo Lions. From 1965 to 1966, Simpson was a student at City College of San Francisco, a member of the California Community Colleges system. He played both offense (running back) and defense (defensive back), and was named to the Junior College All American team as a running back.

Simpson earned an athletic scholarship to the University of Southern California where he played running back for the University of Southern California in 1967 and 1968. Simpson led the nation in rushing in 1967 when he ran for 1,451 yards and scored 11 touchdowns. He also led the nation in rushing the next year with 355 carries for 1,709 yards.

Okay, so this stuff with sports was going on with him when he was young. See, he was so impressionable and building his strength -- strength he would need to kill Nicole and Ron. This is what sports leads to -- it is simple people. DO NOT PUT YOUR KID IN SPORTS -- seriously, it will make them killers like OJ!

Shortly before midnight on June 12, 1994, Brown and Goldman were found fatally stabbed outside Brown's Bundy Drive condominium in the Brentwood area of Los Angeles, California. Her two children, Sydney (aged 8) and Justin (aged 5), were asleep inside in an upstairs bedroom. OJ Simpson and Nicole Brown Simpson had divorced two years earlier. Evidence found and collected at the scene led police to suspect that O.J. Simpson was the murderer. Nicole had been stabbed repeatedly through the throat, almost taking her head off, while Goldman's body was found with 'teaser' wounds on it, implying the murderer taunted him with the knife before actually killing him, which would constitute psychological torture.

If OJ had NOT been exposed to professional sports, he would not have had that kind of strength to kill those people. All sports are bad and should be outlawed just like all pageants. I hope OJ's parents are happy with what they raised -- a cold bloodied killer!

Sports participation = death. Whatever parent puts their child in sports is just asking for a steriod pumping wife abuser who will more than likely commit murder.

Do away with sports when you do away with pageants!
    Well great. So why don't you START a FREAKIN' thread with that? And we can discuss THAT topic THERE!

Thread Information