View Poll Results: What do you think of them?

Voters
182. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tacky and Dangerous

158 86.81%
  • Harmless Fun

12 6.59%
  • Not Sure

12 6.59%
Page 38 of 199 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888138 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Child beauty pageants: fun or fiendish?

Bronze Member

Hey ExPageantMom, might actually know you in the real world

Well new member "StageMomFromHell" has been replying to this thread for about 45 minutes now. It should be a good read.

I expect nothing less than a manifesto.

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

Quote Originally Posted by FormerTko&Strutter View Post
    Hey ExPageantMom, might actually know you in the real world
    O rly? Who are you and I will tell you if we know each other.

Damn I am out of popcorn.

Will the manifesto have pics, names, addresses, 'cease and desist' orders? cheeto and sanka stains?

Oh god i can't wait. My soon to be born but already Grand Supreme Fries With coke fetus will enjoy it!

I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by EX-pageantmom View Post
    O rly? Who are you and I will tell you if we know each other.

be careful, if she gets who you are she might hunt you down with one of those makeup guns from the simpsons.

Quote Originally Posted by Annika View Post
    be careful, if she gets who you are she might hunt you down with one of those makeup guns from the simpsons.
    HeHe I am pretty sure she does not possess the ability to identify me at this juncture, however, I will be happy to oblige bets and guesses if she is game?

Bronze Member

You guys have barely even touched base on the reality of what pageantry is truly about. There are children who enjoy it but thats because they don't know anything different. You love what you know. Its the ones who get to have other outside activities that are miserable. As for the vendors, WOW is all I can say. They charge outrageous prices for what? H/M for $350, pictures running in the thousands and OMG lets not forget that one of a kind dress that TY made for 3600 that she won't copy yet you see it in every other color of the rainbow within 3 months. Soooo much more you haven't touched on. Hey for shits and giggles...what about the new TKO junior coach who drinks so much she can't remember who she left her toddler with???? heh

Odd, StageMomFromHell exited the thread without leaving her prophetic reply.

Bronze Member

Sorry Expageantmom, you and I both know why I would never post my real name. Not that you aren't who you claim to be but I also know how many nutjobs really are involved in the pageant world and I like my house standing the way it is

You guys have barely even touched base on the reality of what pageantry is truly about. There are children who enjoy it but thats because they don't know anything different. You love what you know. Its the ones who get to have other outside activities that are miserable. As for the vendors, WOW is all I can say. They charge outrageous prices for what? H/M for $350, pictures running in the thousands and OMG lets not forget that one of a kind dress that TY made for 3600 that she won't copy yet you see it in every other color of the rainbow within 3 months. Soooo much more you haven't touched on. Hey for shits and giggles...what about the new TKO junior coach who drinks so much she can't remember who she left her toddler with???? heh
    She speaks the truth. If I had a complete lack of moral fiber I too would be quite wealthy as a pageant vendor, especially considering I would not claim taxes on my earnings because it is, after all, "under the table" cash.

Odd, StageMomFromHell exited the thread without leaving her prophetic reply.
    damn. What a fucking letdown!

Some enterprising farmer probably hitched her ass up to a wagon and she is now pulling grain to market.

Sorry Expageantmom, you and I both know why I would never post my real name. Not that you aren't who you claim to be but I also know how many nutjobs really are involved in the pageant world and I like my house standing the way it is
    I can fully respect that, and let me commend you for also speaking out on the truth of it all. If they knew who we were, a soda drenched beauty dress would be small potatoes compared to the lynching we would receive.

She speaks the truth. If I had a complete lack of moral fiber I too would be quite wealthy as a pageant vendor, especially considering I would not claim taxes on my earnings because it is, after all, "under the table" cash.
    So we could sic the IRS on them? Cool!

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

Thread Information