View Poll Results: What do you think of them?

Voters
182. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tacky and Dangerous

158 86.81%
  • Harmless Fun

12 6.59%
  • Not Sure

12 6.59%
Page 193 of 199 FirstFirst ... 93143183189190191192193194195196197 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 2975
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Child beauty pageants: fun or fiendish?

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    Ummm-is this a political thread now?
    Yes I think it has taken that turn, so in the spirit of things... I think most of the manatyys are Republicans(seriously..after seeing those boards, and the 'gun control' stuff, the homophobia, xenophobia, etc). What do you think?
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    Yes I think it has taken that turn, so in the spirit of things... I think most of the manatyys are Republicans(seriously..after seeing those boards, and the 'gun control' stuff, the homophobia, xenophobia, etc). What do you think?
    They could be the vastly overlooked and free thinking Libertarians...it get hazy for me. Democrats are just as good as Republicans at putting lipstick on a pig. That smacks of pagentry in all parties.There is very little to fuss over, as I have NO doubt there are plenty of stupid mothers in all parties. We need to get a poll on this.

Do we know for sure than Ms Clinton,Ms Rice and /or Nancy Pelosi were not in childhood pagents??
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Ummm-is this a political thread now?
    My apologies.. I just came back to make sure that 'she' was the same person claiming to have a biracial grand-daughter who do pageants..

In a manatyyees case it's putting lipstick and an ugly dress on a pig!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

They could be the vastly overlooked and free thinking Libertarians...it get hazy for me. Democrats are just as good as Republicans at putting lipstick on a pig. That smacks of pagentry in all parties.There is very little to fuss over, as I have NO doubt there are plenty of stupid mothers in all parties. We need to get a poll on this.

Do we know for sure than Ms Clinton,Ms Rice and /or Nancy Pelosi were not in childhood pagents??
    Um..I do not think(and I love me some Hillary!) but..I do not think she would have been 'facially gifted' enough..nor her daughter(as a child or teen that is) *ashamed of self*

i'm in yer manifesto, correcting your spelling mistakes

But don't you know--pageants are NOT about beauty! They are about all sorts of other things but DEFINITELY NOT ABOUT WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE. Cause that would be BAD and SUPERFICIAL.
    "Hope everyone' shavin a good one!" - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by t13nif View Post
    But don't you know--pageants are NOT about beauty! They are about all sorts of other things but DEFINITELY NOT ABOUT WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE. Cause that would be BAD and SUPERFICIAL.
    Yes. And that is why they have all the pancake makeup, the huge piled on hair, the outrageously priced outfits, swimsuit competitions, etc. ..because it is NOT ABOUT THE SUPERFICIAL!!!! - It is all about 'inner radiant natural beauty' and 'talent, poise, intelligence, comraderie, etc.' right? *wide-eyed innocent blank blink*

*chants* 'Yt Ys all about Ynnyr Beautyy'

Quote Originally Posted by SSDiva View Post
    My apologies.. I just came back to make sure that 'she' was the same person claiming to have a biracial grand-daughter who do pageants..

Damnit! This is my best dress & very best look! Hussy!

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    Um..I do not think(and I love me some Hillary!) but..I do not think she would have been 'facially gifted' enough..nor her daughter(as a child or teen that is) *ashamed of self*
    You are a petty,petty personage. Shame!
    Quote Originally Posted by t13nif View Post
    U r doin it wrong! SUPYRPHICIAL. I direct your attention to the "Speling Booke of Sparklin Popets" page 201.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

This is a multifaceted thread; it embodies all that is existence.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Quote Originally Posted by SSDiva View Post

Yes I am "she" with the bi-racial grandchild. In fact, I have nine grandchildren, and six of them are bi-racial and three are caucasian. I have three black son-in-laws and one caucasian son-in-law, so after having all daughters, I now have four wonderful sons in my family, along with five grandsons and four granddaughters. No "claim" to it, just the facts.

Hit By Ban Bus!
    squirrels in the morning, squirrels in the evening, squirrels at suppertime!

Quote Originally Posted by FriendOrFoe View Post
    Yes I am "she" with the bi-racial grandchild. In fact, I have nine grandchildren, and six of them are bi-racial and three are caucasian. I have three black son-in-laws and one caucasian son-in-law, so after having all daughters, I now have four wonderful sons in my family, along with five grandsons and four granddaughters. No "claim" to it, just the facts.
    It's good you embrace it all like that.

BTW I agree with you on Obama. I was of the idea that I would vote for whoever the Dems put up but with Obama flipflopping on the FISA bill I think I'm going to vote crazy Third Party again. I cannot vote for Obama and it doesn't have a damn thing to do with race.

ETA: This dress looks like someone took an acid trip and went a little crazy with the BeDazzler machine or they were impregnated by Liberace.
    Last edited by cheetopia; July 29th, 2008 at 05:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cheetopia View Post
    It's good you embrace it all like that.

BTW I agree with you on Obama. I was of the idea that I would vote for whoever the Dems put up but with Obama flipflopping on the FISA bill I think I'm going to vote crazy Third Party again. I cannot vote for Obama and it doesn't have a damn thing to do with race.

ETA: This dress looks like someone took an acid trip and went a little crazy with the BeDazzler machine or they were impregnated by Liberace.
    Yes, I embrace everyone unless they give me a reason not to. My home has always been where all the strays end up - cats, dogs and my daughter's friends that need a shoulder to cry on, or a safe place to sleep for awhile. I love my huge family and love that they live close enough so that I see them everyday. My daughter's are my best friends and one is even my business partner. They struggle like everyone else, but I am proud of them and how they turned out. They are open-minded, loveing, caring, giving people. I am truly blessed.

I will stay quiet. I will stay quiet. I will stay quiet.

That dress looks like it's covered with ground-up clown.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Elite Member

Is she even aware she is carrying a betwinkled mace, a medieval spiked weapon on a chain used to crack peoples heads, that is now politely referred to as an "orb". Who decided she should have one of those? Aping the British monarchy are we - they actually carry them because they were weapons...Oh why did I wander into this damn thread?

Hit By Ban Bus!
    squirrels in the morning, squirrels in the evening, squirrels at suppertime!

A board even nastier than the Pink Board but at least some of the posters have at least a passing acquaintance with grammar and spelling..

Thread Information