View Poll Results: What do you think of them?

Voters
182. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tacky and Dangerous

158 86.81%
  • Harmless Fun

12 6.59%
  • Not Sure

12 6.59%
Page 175 of 199 FirstFirst ... 75125165171172173174175176177178179185 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 2975
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Child beauty pageants: fun or fiendish?

I'm innocent of all charges o-o I havent been there today...

Quote Originally Posted by Rica View Post
    I'm innocent of all charges o-o I havent been there today...
    Then the question is, where have you been?

Quote Originally Posted by FriendOrFoe View Post
    Then the question is, where have you been?

That's low. I'm not even Australia *points to new location*

From the ugly pink board:

"Are you the proud parent of a beauty queen? Do you have a talented child that you see having a career in singing, dancing or acting and pageants will help them get discovered? Have you spent many long hours and thousands of dollars in pageants because that's where your daughter wants to be? Do other members of your family disagree with you putting your child in pageants?

If you want to get Dr. Phil's advice, write in today! Please write in only if you are willing to appear on the show.

Please also send a 2 minute video showing Dr. Phil your child’s beauty and explain why you think they are a beauty queen. Be sure to LABEL your tape. Any format is fine.

Send your tapes to:

Dr. Phil Show

Attn: Brooke Turner

5555 Melrose Ave

Mae West Building

Los Angeles, CA 90038

**Videos will not be returned. You must be 18 years old to participate (you can give your children permission to participate.) You must be willing to appear on TV. By sending in a tape, you are consenting for it to be used on air."

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy View Post
    From the ugly pink board:

"Are you the proud parent of a beauty queen? Do you have a talented child that you see having a career in singing, dancing or acting and pageants will help them get discovered? Have you spent many long hours and thousands of dollars in pageants because that's where your daughter wants to be? Do other members of your family disagree with you putting your child in pageants?

If you want to get Dr. Phil's advice, write in today! Please write in only if you are willing to appear on the show.

Please also send a 2 minute video showing Dr. Phil your child’s beauty and explain why you think they are a beauty queen. Be sure to LABEL your tape. Any format is fine.

Send your tapes to:

Dr. Phil Show

Attn: Brooke Turner

5555 Melrose Ave

Mae West Building

Los Angeles, CA 90038

**Videos will not be returned. You must be 18 years old to participate (you can give your children permission to participate.) You must be willing to appear on TV. By sending in a tape, you are consenting for it to be used on air."
    Oh great. The loonie moms are going to race to get their child in, and it will turn into another freak show. Can't stand (fake) Dr. Phil or the publicity hound moms that fall for this crap.

KD
    Elite Member

I love Dr. Phil. I also think he will blast these women on his show for prostituting their children.

Actually a lot of the mom's don't flock to these kinds of things, they say it gives the world the wrong impression of the pageant world..HELLO like it matter's everyone has them all figured out haha! How stupid! Go on T.V get the fame you want so bad.....lol we can all sit on the couch wit our popcorn laughing at Grim's funny antics haha!
    ~momma said be careful who ya friendz they can be enimies within~

What antics does Grimm have?

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

Quote Originally Posted by ~Fresh 2 Death~ View Post
    Actually a lot of the mom's don't flock to these kinds of things, they say it gives the world the wrong impression of the pageant world..HELLO like it matter's everyone has them all figured out haha! How stupid! Go on T.V get the fame you want so bad.....lol we can all sit on the couch wit our popcorn laughing at Grim's funny antics haha!

The sensible moms don't flock to these, but there are always the few crazy ones who do. And when they do, it just reinforces what the public expects.
    Last edited by FriendOrFoe; July 4th, 2008 at 07:03 PM.

He's funny remarks and such.....it would be funny to be in a room with him watching the Dr. Phil show on pageants haha....there have been show's about pageant's Tyra had one and she went off! We were done wrong in the pageant world as well taken advantage of, we unlike most were very helpful and tried to be nice.....if I would have known better I would have stuck the knife in my back for them cause I never knew how bad it was until we quit!

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy View Post
    What antics does Grimm have?

Hit By Ban Bus!
    squirrels in the morning, squirrels in the evening, squirrels at suppertime!

'sigh' bet I have an email from someone sitting unanswered in my email box now...

Hope everyone has a good 4th guess I will catch back up whenever we get home!

Quote Originally Posted by cheetopia View Post
    'sigh' bet I have an email from someone sitting unanswered in my email box now...
    Tell Phil I think he's a git!

I want my own show. Then i can have hot messes on it, and rip them apart. It would be sublime.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    I want my own show. Then i can have hot messes on it, and rip them apart. It would be sublime.
    It could be named "The Grimm Reaper Show"...
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Thread Information