View Poll Results: What do you think of them?

Voters
182. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tacky and Dangerous

158 86.81%
  • Harmless Fun

12 6.59%
  • Not Sure

12 6.59%
Page 169 of 199 FirstFirst ... 69119159165166167168169170171172173179 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 2975
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Child beauty pageants: fun or fiendish?

Fantastic post Beentheredonethat.
    ssabmud

FUCK YEA I ACTUALLY MADE IT TO THE END!! *pumps both fists in the air, turns my ugly Australian self around and beats the living shit out of the pageant scrags who mocked Australia*
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Quote Originally Posted by Sleuth View Post
    FUCK YEA I ACTUALLY MADE IT TO THE END!! *pumps both fists in the air, turns my ugly Australian self around and beats the living shit out of the pageant scrags who mocked Australia*
    I'll drink to that with the alcohol brought with my dole money!

Elite Member

Now what about Voodoo Girl? Where the hell has she been? Come on, girl! Represent!

I do miss her, tho.
    Bringin' up old shit since 1998.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Quote Originally Posted by DeadDwarf View Post
    The pink boards:

VoyForums: LETS HEAR WHAT YOU HEAR"#2 "BACK AND BETTER"

VoyForums: "LETS HEAR WHAT YOU HEAR " #3 3RD TIMES A CHARM

If it doesn't show the messages that's because the site is down, but you can go to the top right and click the archives. First try page 1 and if that doesn't work, try page 2. Their boards are super shitty.
    Thanks, DD. I'll go there and check it out. If I'm not back by sundown, call the National Guard.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post
    Thanks, DD. I'll go there and check it out. If I'm not back by sundown, call the National Guard.
    Really, sparkly, it's best that you do not get involved. Otherwise the pageant moms will start to do a search on your activities here and find out you were called a child molester! They might get the FBI after you

Hit By Ban Bus!
    squirrels in the morning, squirrels in the evening, squirrels at suppertime!

Interesting actually more well thought out manifesto by a pageant mommatee..

GR People, let me explain something to you..

Quote Originally Posted by cheetopia View Post
    Interesting actually more well thought out manifesto by a pageant mommatee..

GR People, let me explain something to you..

She call me evil

"Most of the women on here are NOT computer literate. Period. Most do well to find their way to the congratulatory boards, much less the pink boards. Most of them do not spend appreciable amounts of time on the computer, either. It's really rather unfair for you and your friends at GR to make fun of them for not being proficient in something that isn't their interest."

I don't remember seeing anyone making fun of someone for not being well educated about computers. I remember people making comments about poor grammar and spelling. Did I miss something??

Both things are fairly easy to fix if you choose to have a spell checker on your computer and if you paid attention at all while in school growing up.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Well, I'm going to hell, call one of the trolls there a chicken turd polisher

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenna View Post
    Really, sparkly, it's best that you do not get involved. Otherwise the pageant moms will start to do a search on your activities here and find out you were called a child molester! They might get the FBI after you
    Oh, I would never post over there- I just meant I might get lost in the pink puke that is their mess of a message board.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Now apparently Grimm is in a Christian Rock Band! Why to go Grimm, represent the Most High with this one..

I am really sick of all this nonsense. Grimey if you are in a so called christian rock band that would assumably mean that you are a Christian. Isn't it against Christian belieifs to go around calling CHILDREN (and yes these girls you are singling out are in fact nothing but kids!) whores and prostitutes? I know quite a few Christians and I know for a fact that they believe in the whole "thou shall not throw stones". And that is exactly what you and your merry band of flunkies are doing to these poor kids. It is outrageous how small minded you all are. To think for one second that this is an activity that grooms little girls to go working the streets is utterly preposterous! I have not even heard of one pageant kid ever going on in life to become anything other than a happy, professional adult ....unlike you and your psychotic groupies. I have my take on all you losers. This is just your flavor of the month "cause"....to take down the pageant industry. That is the problem with people like you....you get it in your head that you want to make a difference in this world. So you pick a specific cause to avert your attention to. Problem is that you are DEAD wrong about the things you say. If you want to make a difference you need to educate yourself to the "cause" SLIMEY GRIMEY. Your talk is just that, MINDLESS name calling with no real point...no substance. All you and your band-o-losers can find witty to say is "prostitots" and "whores".oh and the ever witty "manatyy"..really, it is just very boring at this point. LMAOAAYL!! Go back to your poor EMO(waaa!! the world is such a horrible place...cry me a f-ing river!) loser GR board!
    To Slimey Grimey and his band of flunkies -- LETS HEAR WHAT YOU HEAR"#2 "BACK AND BETTER"

Best thing ever from the pageant boards:

" challenging to all magicians -- kaleem, 09:29:30 07/02/08 Wed(NoHost/202.69.55.99)
    My name is muhammad kaleem ullah khan. My date of birth is 28/2/1946. I am challenging all the magician in this world. is there any one who can break my magic I am a black magicians no one can beat me in this world .no one can break my magic if some one cast spell to me i will reverse his spell to him I am challenging all magicians cast spell to me and my sons i have there sons mateen , mubeen ,moiz and her mother name is salma if some one cast spell to my son I will reverse his spell to him i am challenging to all magician to beat me"

Black magic! Just the thing to give you that competitive edge!

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

Bronze Member

Didn't ya know Grimmlok has a Christian rock band? It's Faith + 1. It has Grimmy, a token black kid, and naive blond kid as members.

wait, what? where'd they get that idea
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Thread Information