View Poll Results: What do you think of them?

Voters
182. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tacky and Dangerous

158 86.81%
  • Harmless Fun

12 6.59%
  • Not Sure

12 6.59%
Page 159 of 199 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163169 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 2975
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Child beauty pageants: fun or fiendish?

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Good. Maybe someone should pm you the info they have on Miss December and Summer Swelter in case there is a problem on the pageant boards.
    If you are being serious I would be happy to hold this info. I to am concerned after reading the posts. While I will admit to reading the many boards I can very honestly say that if I post on those boards I ALWAYS sign my name. I am firm believer that anything I would say on the boards I would say to your face.
    “Do not condemn the judgment of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.”

Gee..what are they going to do next..make fun of my dead partner?
    Klassy! Very klassy. *pats troll on it's head*

but I guess I should expect that since they hate all gays anyway over there..they made that pretty clear.

Is there a "Little Miss Supreme Ultimate Homophobe Nazi Deathcamp" crown in the future?

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    They raided her personal info, her facebook accounts, etc. They got it all. Fuckers. I hope they get murdered themselves by one of the serial killers they so adore. Evil fucks.
    Coming late to the party here...I don't know these people or the history of what went on, but how did someone raid someone else's personal info? *thinking of all the stuff I do on this laptop*

Quote Originally Posted by EX-pageantmom View Post
    I WAS HOPING YOU WOULD SAY SOMETHING LIKE THIS!!! Because now I can say this:

My child wears a cute little Hannah Montana 2 piece suit to swim in. But guess what? There is not a panel of judges watching her every move, giving her scores at the beach. She is not shaking her ass and sticking it out, while looking over her shoulder blowing kisses at anyone at the beach. Her swimsuit is for........... are you ready for this? FUCKING SWIMMING! Fancy that!
    Good one!

Quote Originally Posted by CCkissesx View Post
    Here's a random idea. Instead of spending up to $1,000 or more on a dress, paying for headshots, retouching, make up, travel and ridiculous entry fees - you SAVE it for your kids college? Don't you realize what a pissy excuse 'college money' is? You're basically gambling that you're going to win, when most of you don't even breakeven.
    I raised that point myself earlier; the pageant moms never responded to it. That's assuming the girls can even get into college; schlepping from pageant to pageant every weekend must eat into study time, and I bet some of these girls are being coached when they should be doing their homework.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixiebelle View Post
    I hate to break it to them, but many of the girls aren't that great-looking NOW. Yet they think they are because they're in pageants. What happens when reality slams them in the face?
    Glad I'm not the only one who thought so. I'm not a supermodel myself but luckily it's not required for my line of work.

Well they now know that, with the pics coming down, the 'war' between this board and that board is starting to end, so they are 'upping up the ante' while they can, and are making accusations and trying to turn board members here against one another.

do not fall for it people. They are getting desperate. Trolls do that.

Quote Originally Posted by cheetopia View Post
    Wise decision NoDay.

Gives me chills that those two are now on the pageant boards with the moms not taking the threat very serious. They will find out the hard way.

With greatest respect Soj, what does that have to do with this thread?
    it is in direct response to a post that Tati made, that was in response to a post I made. It is relevant in this thread for that reason.

*waves at the psychopathological Miss D and her cohort. Who knew you could text from the lowest level from hell?*

I mean is it really that serious that these two people would go to the extremes and actually hurt someone's child? I don't see the point in literally stalking members from a forum you were booted from...seems a little insane...I don't really understand the point of them befriending these pageant moms? I just find it difficult to believe that anyone would be crazy enough to do that...they would really go to those lengths?

Aren't these two a little old to be playing games like this?

Sounds like some folks with a shitload of time on their hands. I'm a fast reader and I can barely get here often enough to keep up with this thread, and I'm back to work tomorrow. Who the fuck knows what will have went down by then. As long as my long-time posting buddies from here remain unscathed. If the posse of pinkboard pageant moms wasn't so hungry for attention through their kids then they wouldn't be in this mess in the first place, much less the unwitting victims of some board-jacking psychos (who have proven to be RL psychos as well). It's totally on them if they choose not heed the warnings cause having their kid's pics online is like crack and they can't stop.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by MrsMarsters View Post
    I mean is it really that serious that these two people would go to the extremes and actually hurt someone's child? I don't see the point in literally stalking members from a forum you were booted from...seems a little insane...I don't really understand the point of them befriending these pageant moms? I just find it difficult to believe that anyone would be crazy enough to do that...they would really go to those lengths?

Aren't these two a little old to be playing games like this?
    Apparently this was their passion...invading boards and destroying them, and anyone who got in their way ..along with the Serial killer worship. And I cannot 'verify' for sure that the info I have is accurate, so I cannot reveal it. I am not going to possibly start a witchhunt going over some innocent person. Shit.

Plus I cannot even access the fucking pink board anymore. I keep getting deleted messages, that 'it no longer exists' and other shit like that???. So who knows what is going on overthere? I will just have to either ignore it, or just listen to what people have to say here.

If anyone has a working link...

LOL they think they found my address that doesn't exist on a street that's really an avenue LOLOL
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

ummmmm does someone want to meet me in chat and tell me what the hell is going on? I thought the craziness was over
    The Gen X Eurotrash Jetsetters Club:
    A place for internationally minded celebrity haterz to come together in peace and harmony

Well it was just a computer problem/glitch..

oh my gosh, Sojiita is so stupid he cant even refresh correctly -- No name, 22:44:21 06/30/08 Mon [1]
    He cant find he pink board now. How stupid can you get.

..ok got that you spying little bitch troll? Good. 'no name* Coward.

link on page 157 seems to be working fine now.

OMG..someone thinks that Grimm lives in Winnipeg. Right. Winterpeg, the gay mecca of Canada.. geez!!

night everyone. (Night trolls and manatyys.)

Grimm, I had no idea you lived with Amy Winehouse

ROLFMAO

"the person following you home from your corporate lackey job-jotted it down for me after speaking with some of your lovely neighbors. Tell Ed we said Hi again. I do not need to google anything, I have a photo of your fat ass going in to your house. All I need.I see though that you have all decided to remove the pictures of people's kids which was all I wanted.I am done with you. But for the record- click on your so- called non-existent address:
    http://maps.yahoo.com/map?q1=880+Arlington+St%20Winnipeg%20MB%20ca&mag=5 &lat=49.9036&lon=-97.1682&ard=1#mvt=m&lat=49.9036&lon=-97.1682&mag=5&zoom=14&q1=880%20Arlington%20St%20Wi nnipeg%20MB%20ca"

Guys, I live in winnipeg, and boy does it SUCK! LOLOOL

oh oh it gets better..

they apparently talked to some little old ladies who were my neighbors.. AND they talked to my "husband" whose name is "Ed" LOL.. i guess little old ladies get put up in the crackden by their resentful ex pageant kids eh? Not very nice.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Why don't you ever talk about Ed? Are you unhappy with him? Does he abuse you? Spill
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Bronze Member

Wow, so much to catch up on. Well they have my name posted on the infamous pink board only its not my name. Not sure whose it is. Apparently the witch hunt continues....

Thread Information