View Poll Results: What do you think of them?

Voters
182. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tacky and Dangerous

158 86.81%
  • Harmless Fun

12 6.59%
  • Not Sure

12 6.59%
Page 153 of 199 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153154155156157163 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 2975
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Child beauty pageants: fun or fiendish?

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    Well I have to say I do not agree with going over to the other board to troll. But it is amusing to watch(ok..I admit it). They are just crazy over there. Certifiable. It really does not matter if they are fighting with Rica or some other person over there-if it was just them, they would still be fighting, bashing each other's precious DD's, etc.

Have you looked at what ELSE they are discussing? It is worse in fact-they KNOW each other and the little girls they are bashing! They are way worse to each other over there than they could ever be with us, or us to them. Right pm's? All of that vicious hatred you are spewing to one another about the pageants is not occurring in a vacuum-we can see it too.

And I love how they accuse us of hating all pageants/pageant moms, DD's, etc. ..yet. Accuse us of:

hating all celebs(we do not,,.just the celebutards!)
    hating all actors/actresses(again just the obnoxious asshole ones)
    hating all cheerleading-no I made the forum thread there to discuss the PROBLEM areas-the oversexualization, the dangerous routines, etc.-plenty of it is fine.

and on and on. Please. Hypocrites much? We hate the prostitot/kinderwhore aspects of your pageants. I guess these would be what they tend to call the glitz pageants, right?

AND WHY CAN'T THEY ANSWER THE QUESTION: WHY IS THERE A SWIMSUIT COMPETITION FOR LITTLE LITTLE GIRLS?
    What is the purpose? How is this judged? Swimsuit competitions are judged on BODIES. C'mon..you are having pervo judges judge your little girls on how their bodies look in swimsuits. Disgusting!
    I did answer the swimsuit questions several pages ago. They really aren't judged on their bodies. I don't want to go over it again, but it is on here somewhere.

Most of the pms on the pink boards are disgusting and embarrasing. I know you guys don't believe it, but there truly are some of us who aren't that bad, and if we met you might actually like us! Well, maybe. Just like I don't appreciate people here calling little girls whores, I don't like the horrible bashing that goes on over there.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Oh come on, you want your kids to end up like that airheaded, vapid set of boobs on that wife-swap show. You know, the one whose mother did all her homework for her (no teacher EVER questioned that?), who couldn't spell basic words, thought reading was "yuck" and who got a present EVERY DAY for no reason at all?

*shudder*

I don't think I could be in the same room with someone so obviously mentally stunted. I'd want to ram her face in War & Peace and make her finish it.
    OK First and foremost I totally disagree with this mom and her kid etc..however just out of curiosity, at the end of the day why does it matter so much to you?? It is not like you are ever going to responsible for her or any other of these future materialistic adults. I just wonder why it is that you spend so much time worrying about it. Why not worry about something really worth changing, feed the homeless, world peace, animal cruelty...something tangible that you can do more than whine about??
    Life is short....drink up!

Quote Originally Posted by FriendOrFoe View Post
    I don't understand why they get into these discussions on gays. There are so many involved in pageants. Do they truly not realize that these guys are gay? I can't stand small-minded people.

I really hate to agree with Grimm on something, but when they attack my friend's lifestyles, I don't like it.
    It isn't a lifestyle!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Yes, which obviously discounts the other 99% of horrible experiences that have been listed or shown on tv, youtube, in magazines, newspapers, and everywhere else.

Nothing to see here, one person had positive experiences despite prostituting her grandkid in a bathing suit for no reason, move along..
    Well duh! Why would they show the good side of pageants? No ratings there. Also if you look most of the times it is the same group of crazy pgt moms they are interviewing!

Quote Originally Posted by SSDiva View Post
    It isn't a lifestyle!

You just like to pick everything I say apart don't you?

The bottom line is I have friends who are gay and relatives who are gay and I get upset when people start throwing the Bible around and passing judgement on them.

I know, you don't believe me. I can't prove to you that I have a racially mixed family, that my sister and many of my friends are gay, or that I lost my best friend to AIDS several years ago. But, that is okay. I don't have to prove anything to you, only to those that love me and are part of my life.

Have a blessed day, SSDiva.

[quote=Rica;1265583]

And I usually do avoid trolling....but these naive idiots are just so easy...and so dumb...they seriously dont see the other side [quote'] You say that like you yourself see the otherside!

Quote Originally Posted by lori359 View Post
    OK First and foremost I totally disagree with this mom and her kid etc..however just out of curiosity, at the end of the day why does it matter so much to you?? It is not like you are ever going to responsible for her or any other of these future materialistic adults. I just wonder why it is that you spend so much time worrying about it. Why not worry about something really worth changing, feed the homeless, world peace, animal cruelty...something tangible that you can do more than whine about??

Because there are enough entitlement whores and legacy kids who get everything they want with no effort involved using their clout to keep honest, hardworking people down. It's everywhere. Not a personal issue, mind you, it's just morally repulsive on every level.

Plus stupid people in general are a BAD thing.. or at least they used to be.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Dear manatyys:
    Since I know you will read here. Please keep posting stuff about Australia. Dont let your jealousy over my great southern land stop you from crying about not being here. We dont need your fat ass' coming in and fattening up our fair land. And we certainly don't need your pageants poisoning the young minds of our beautiful and unique young. They are perfect the way they are without make-up.
    Please dont be jealous of the Wiggles - all of whom are apprently gay according to you. They turned gay when they saw your fat PM asses.
    Do continue to think of my great southern land as the land of the gays - atleast we dont tell our dear little girls that being a prostitot is her goal in life.

Love, The hot sexy young Aussie girl who you will never compare to.

Quote Originally Posted by lori359 View Post
    You say that like you yourself see the otherside!
    I can understand the benefits of only one aspect; public speaking skills. HOWEVER, I think JUDGING a CHILD on her appearance will have a very detrimental affect on her in the future.
    Last edited by Tati; June 30th, 2008 at 06:11 PM.

They have public speaking classes that don't involve wearing 5 lbs of tranny makeup, 5 more lbs of fake hair, and pouting for judges in a swimsuit at the age of 5.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

I like how the pageant mommy completely ignored the points I made a few pages back.....

Quote Originally Posted by Rica View Post
    Dear manatyys:
    Since I know you will read here. Please keep posting stuff about Australia. Dont let your jealousy over my great southern land stop you from crying about not being here. We dont need your fat ass' coming in and fattening up our fair land. And we certainly don't need your pageants poisoning the young minds of our beautiful and unique young. They are perfect the way they are without make-up.
    Please dont be jealous of the Wiggles - all of whom are apprently gay according to you. They turned gay when they saw your fat PM asses.
    Do continue to think of my great southern land as the land of the gays - atleast we dont tell our dear little girls that being a prostitot is her goal in life.

Love, The hot sexy young Aussie girl who you will never compare to.
    Well I just had to post this..in reference to the part I bolded. Australians more obese than Americans, study finds

but I love Australia. And the Wiggles? I WANT the blue one!

dontcha love the ignorance on that board? And, sorry again Southerners, but most of those are from THE SOUTH-which is like hell, only more humid.

*hey..are there manatees in Australia? I am sure if they did try to migrate in the other tough killer animals Oz is so famous for would make short work of them. Maybe they can be imported and raised as a 'prey crop' for the other animals?

Elite Member

DEAR ALL PAGEANT MOMS:

It is not okay to allow your daughter to stand on stage and be judged by her looks.

It is not ok to put layers of make-up on little girls.

It is not ok for little girls to wear skimpy outfits that would make any adult female look like a streetwalker or a skank.

It is not ok to allow your little girls to "strut," wink, wiggle their butts and blow kisses at adult men and women.

It. Simply. Is. Not. Ok. Period.

Why is it not ok? Because girls (and boys) should be rewarded for their merits*, not their looks and ability to "sparkle." Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly cuts right to the bone.

* Look it up if you don't know what that word means. merit - Definition from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary
    Bringin' up old shit since 1998.

Quote Originally Posted by FriendOrFoe View Post
    You just like to pick everything I say apart don't you?

The bottom line is I have friends who are gay and relatives who are gay and I get upset when people start throwing the Bible around and passing judgement on them.

I know, you don't believe me. I can't prove to you that I have a racially mixed family, that my sister and many of my friends are gay, or that I lost my best friend to AIDS several years ago. But, that is okay. I don't have to prove anything to you, only to those that love me and are part of my life.

Have a blessed day, SSDiva.
    No, I just needed to correct you once again. See, if you had people from all different backgrounds in your life as you claim, you would know what to say, how to say it, and definitely what not to say. So, no I don't believe you, nor do I want you to prove it to me. If you only had one friend that was gay, you'd never say lifestyle, just like if you really had a mixed family as you claim you'd never say(even if it were to call someone out) 'all of them must look alike to you'!
    You have a Blessed Day as well!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

It's also not ok to be homophobic, it just makes you seem like an ignorant judgmental cliche

Hit By Ban Bus!
    squirrels in the morning, squirrels in the evening, squirrels at suppertime!

Grimm, are you still posting on the vile pink board or is it an imitator posting vaguely like you without putting in any names? I'm getting confused here.

Thread Information