View Poll Results: What do you think of them?

Voters
182. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tacky and Dangerous

158 86.81%
  • Harmless Fun

12 6.59%
  • Not Sure

12 6.59%
Page 144 of 199 FirstFirst ... 4494134140141142143144145146147148154194 ... LastLast
Results 2,146 to 2,160 of 2975
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Child beauty pageants: fun or fiendish?

Quote Originally Posted by myddlovespageants View Post
    NAME CALLING IS UNCALLED FOR! I didn't see any photos that looked like a whore. I noticed several photos with awful retouching but that is not the childs fault! Calling a child a name like that is uncalled for! Wasn't you taught,"If you couldn't say something nice, it is best not to say anything at all." No need to call any of these girls names, if you don't agree with pageants that is fine you have the right to voice your opinion without name calling!
    If it looks like a whore, and acts like a whore...oh DAMN...it is a whore!
    You're right on one thing, its not the childs fault. It's the parents. The parents are choose what image of their child will be shown to the world.

A*O

Wasn't you taught,"If you couldn't say something nice, it is best not to say anything at all."
    No I weren't.

Is this the rule at the pageant boards because I see don't see much evidence of it.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Bronze Member

Oh yeah, you are classy aren't you!!! I have never noticed any child glitz or not looking like a whore. Again, most of the photos you all have copied are from wannabe retouchers that will never make it in the pageant world. These are innocent children!

I think we need a bar of soap tonight!!! Someone needs their mouth washed out!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    No I weren't.

Is this the rule at the pageant boards because I see don't see much evidence of it.
    Oh SNAP! I missed the educated manatee spelling abilities!
    Wasn't you taught,"If you couldn't say something nice, it is best not to say anything at all."
    I wasn't taught that. I was taught that beautiful is skin deep, and its what on the inside that matters. I was taught that makeup and slutty outfits on a child is BAD and just encourages people to think sexually of them. I wonder how many pedophiles get off on pictures of YOUR daughter.

Oh yeah, you are classy aren't you!!! I have never noticed any child glitz or not looking like a whore. Again, most of the photos you all have copied are from wannabe retouchers that will never make it in the pageant world. These are innocent children!

I think we need a bar of soap tonight!!! Someone needs their mouth washed out!!!!!
    Why is that? if it LOOKS like a whore, and ACTS like a whore, then it is a whore. Whats wrong? Scared of the word? Dont paint up your "DD" to look like a whore if your scared of her being labeled a whore.

Bronze Member

Wow! You have judged this from two pink boards!!! Those are the two worst pageant boards that exist! The pink board makes up a small percentage of real pageant people. Any circuit person never pays attention to those boards. Most laugh about them.

Wow! You have judged this from two pink boards!!! Those are the two worst pageant boards that exist! The pink board makes up a small percentage of real pageant people. Any circuit person never pays attention to those boards. Most laugh about them.
    And anyone OUTSIDE the "circuit" is laughing at all of you.

Bronze Member

Kids Should Not Be Referred To As A Whore Pageants Or Not! Pageants Are Not All About Beauty!

<bending over> will you spank me too? i've been a naughty girl
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Kids Should Not Be Referred To As A Whore Pageants Or Not! Pageants Are Not All About Beauty!
    If they are dressed up like a whore, what else can one call them?
    They look like whores.
    If you dont like it, stop whoring up your "DD"

Wait wait...you said Pageants are not all about beauty? What world do you live in? They are ONLY about looks.

Quote Originally Posted by msdebagain View Post
    <bending over> will you spank me too? i've been a naughty girl
    oh oh can I?

Hi all, I have been trying to follow this thread (not easy lol). I am a pageant mom of a teenager, while it was her choice to start doing pageants I am ultimately her mother and have the final say. Yes I let her participate in glitz and natural pageants and am willing to answer any questions you have to the best of my ability.

I would like to say that I am disturbed by the name calling I have seen, and yes some of you have outright called the children whores. While I do not agree with all that I see in pageants I would never call a child a name. With that being said I am a very open minded person and hope that you all can be as well.

Ask away!

Bronze Member

Shows you know nothing about pageants! They are scored on many events not just looks! Many are scored on community service, talent, speaking skills etc! Again, you only judge what the media has provided you. What about the college money that is earned for these girls through pageants? Or the modeling jobs that they have received from pageant experience? Oh, let's not forget about the girls that have went on to the Miss USA system and started many great platforms!

Yeah. So stop parading them around and dressing them up like skanks.
    ssabmud

Shows you know nothing about pageants! They are scored on many events not just looks! Many are scored on community service, talent, speaking skills etc! Again, you only judge what the media has provided you. What about the college money that is earned for these girls through pageants? Or the modeling jobs that they have received from pageant experience? Oh, let's not forget about the girls that have went on to the Miss USA system and started many great platforms!
    I dont care what other things pageants may or may not judge on. Have you even looked at those pictures? at the outfits? at the make up? at the fake hair? fake tan? fake everything? how can you justify doing that to your own child? sexualising her and making her look like she is 30?

Bronze Member

I am Going to bed, this is draining!!! I am not trying to make you agree or like pageants. As we all may or may not agree with them. All that I suggest is research them more before you judge them. Also, think before you call innocent kids names, as this is uncalled for. Also, do not copy and paste images that do not belong on this board. If a parent wanted their kids photo posted, I am sure they would. However, you all are taking photos from boards and using them in a way that is uncalled for. Ask yourself, how would you feel if someone was doing this to your child? Goodnight!

SVZ

Miss USA system and started many great platforms!
    Like what? Maps for the blind?

Thread Information