View Poll Results: What do you think of them?

Voters
182. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tacky and Dangerous

158 86.81%
  • Harmless Fun

12 6.59%
  • Not Sure

12 6.59%
Page 14 of 199 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Child beauty pageants: fun or fiendish?

Too much tanner, big fake frosted hair, and makeup gun set to "whore"?

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by WhateverLolaWants View Post
    My mom's favorite of me has me in a cowboy hat over shaggy hair and one pantleg tucked into my boot, the other tucked out. The beauty of children lies primarily in their personality. What of the actual child can be seen in these airbrushed paintings of stepford babies?
    The actual child is gone, replaced by a "doll" with lifeless eyes. I think mothers who want their kids to look like that are fucked in the head.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by cheetopia View Post
    He had a baby with a real life actual woman. Not sure if there were test tubes or turkey basters involved, but he had the baby and entered her in her first pageant something like a month old and she won. He was on his shameless pageant whoring way, going from professional pageant gay daddy to shacking with the premiere pageant male coach and morphing into an expert makeup artist and hair dresser. His daughter, Leslie Leann Butler, wins almost every pageant she competes in, personally she ain't that cute once the makeup is scraped off, flippers removed and the hair goes natural mousy brown. But then again, her daddy is the one that bragged on HBO that he could take a 'butt ugly girl' and turn her into a pageant winning beauty.

Daddy and the pageant coach were living in the most tacky lavishly appointed outrageously big tract house in Alabama but they've since split up. Daddy is still whoring out Leslie and making up the butt ugly while his ex partner is now doing entertainment production in LA. Wonder who got the McMansion with the zebra striped carpeting?
    Ok, I admit, we dabbled in pageants, but my daughter was 6, almost 7, and asked to do them (I had done a Mrs. pageant for the helluvit) after she saw me. She wanted the makeup and sparkly dresses. We have since got out of pageants, she only did 4 or 5 nationals and we had disposable income at the time. Her experience was positive because we kept everything in check. We'd go to the hotel, swim in the pool, order pizza, a girls weekend. Now 95% of the moms are fat lazy toothless welfare moms, and they never let their kids swim because it'll ruin their tan & fake nails. We never went that far with anything fake. I refused to tell my daughter she needed fake teeth, tinted contacts and bleached hair for her to win. She did ok, and in some of them, interviews are an optional. I always had her do those, and because we kept the experience positive, she is a very well behaved 12 year old with good manners and good public speaking skills (something I never had). She wants to be a news anchor so I feel we accomplished what we wanted and don't do it anymore. I've seen SOOOOOO MUCH, I'm in the process of writing a book, a tell-all about this subculture. There is most definitely a market out there for this kind of book. Nobody has ever done one that I know of.

Ok, please don't start on me. I decided to be honest with you all. Everything on here is an accurate description of this business. Even more, too much to put on here, that's why I'm doing the book.
    (still ducking from bullets)

Cheetopia has done her homework, she's right about everything. There was another gay couple that had a daughter they would place in pageants, nice girl and naturally pretty, but after Shane & Michael split, these two took over (Troy & Michael-not Butler) and became the big pageant gurus. They have since split.

Hit By Ban Bus!
    squirrels in the morning, squirrels in the evening, squirrels at suppertime!

I heard Michael-not-Butler has since slept with/knocked up another pageant mom or two and has a few more daughters he's putting in pageants. Rumor or true?

So the majority of the mothers in this are complete batshit child abusers?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by dolem View Post
    Gosh, I'm so so so glad I don't live in the South!
    I don't think it's just the south..... they're everywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    So the majority of the mothers in this are complete batshit child abusers?
    Yep-a-doodle. Nuts. Obsessed. I gotta agree with pretty much everything you all have said. Grimm, thanks for not tearing into me! ;-)

The photos are ridiculous with the fake enhancements, and they charge SO MUCH money for them. I'm thinking around $150-200 per PHOTO, not including the sitting fee (which runs $400-700). These pageant vendors are making a FORTUNE, all cash. And these idiots pay for it.

For a professional Hair & Makeup person, they'll charge $200-$500 for the weekend.

Coaches run between $50 - $150 per lesson.

A new dress will run $2,000 - $4,000.

And a fricking swimsuit runs $300-400. WTF.

These pageant vendors are making a FORTUNE, all cash. And these idiots pay for it.

Cheetopia, are you talking about Michael Booth? I heard he was having a baby with someone but didn't hear the result. Troy has since married (a woman) since he & Michael split, and has Hannah who is 16, and a son who is 2. There is Michael Butler, Michael Booth, and Michael Baca. Butler is in Alabama, Booth in Kentucky, and Baca in California. I think it's Michael Booth. He had no biological kids.

They spend all that money, but the pageants are fixed. Right?

Hit By Ban Bus!
    squirrels in the morning, squirrels in the evening, squirrels at suppertime!

Yeppers, Michael Booth is the one that I heard had slept with some pageant moms and scored some daughters out of it. Kinda funny and sad at the same time. Poor kids.

swimsuits? why do children need to be paraded around in swimsuits? what are they being judged on... their bodies?!

Jesus im gonna be one of these pageant homo freaks and cut/paste clipart eyes onto airbrushed faces.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

They pay good money for those Brazilian waxes, Grim. Gotta show them off!

That's why they wear swimsuits.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by sweetness View Post
    They pay good money for those Brazilian waxes, Grim. Gotta show them off!

That's why they wear swimsuits.
    But...what are they waxing off? Does it not occur to these women that prepubescent children don't have...y'know...hair down there?

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    swimsuits? why do children need to be paraded around in swimsuits? what are they being judged on... their bodies?!

Jesus im gonna be one of these pageant homo freaks and cut/paste clipart eyes onto airbrushed faces.

You have found your new role in life Grimm: homo pageant-leech!! We should all get involved and make some $$$$$ from these broken down dimwitted show-mom/pageantards!!!

Hell the kids are already doomed to be lifeless Stepford wives or broken-dreamed gutter whores right? Nothing we can do..except CASH IN!!!

*runs from thread and hides*

Quote Originally Posted by tee-ha-ha View Post
    But...what are they waxing off? Does it not occur to these women that prepubescent children don't have...y'know...hair down there?
    It's ridiculous.... and sick!

The great pubic hair conundrum. See! 8-year-old girls getting bikini waxes!

I honestly don't know if pageant moms do this or not, but it wouldn't surprise me.
    Seems right up their alley.

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    Maybe someone should sneak over to one of those Voy Forum pageant boards and drop a few hints or maybe a link?

Just throwin' that out there for consideration...

Example..*first post*

OMFG!! All of you are nothing but a bunch of bitches pimping out your slutted up spawn for pedophiles!!!

btw..we are discussing it here(link)

i'll do it.

Thread Information