View Poll Results: What do you think of them?

Voters
182. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tacky and Dangerous

158 86.81%
  • Harmless Fun

12 6.59%
  • Not Sure

12 6.59%
Page 135 of 199 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137138139145185 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 2975
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Child beauty pageants: fun or fiendish?

Quote Originally Posted by SSDiva View Post
    Yes, I think that is a little racist, especially coming from someone who ALLEGES they have a mixed race grand daughter.
    Because if you google hookers that picture is just the second one, and the only one with black hookers...

hookers - Google Image Search
    No racist content intended. Sounds like you look for it though!

I picked the second picture because the girls in the first were actually quite covered up.

Everyone saw the picture of two of my grand children and there is no doubt that they are of mixed race. We have quite a diverse family and I love it. If you are looking for a racist, you are looking in the wrong direction.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    And for the last time, Morticia is a young Stay At Home Mom with a young son from Adelaide, South Australia. I offered proof of this last time it came up and I got slammed for it so take it or leave it. She is not and never was a troll.

I cannot believe that people are still obsessed with this whole Mira/Wonderwoman bullshit either. It's ancient history. This paranoia about banned or ex members isn't healthy and causes even more damage. Who gives a crap what's being said on other boards?
    A secretly coded text message was your proof? Please tell me this rumor that I have heard isn't proof, because you strike me as someone waaaaay too intelligent to fall for something like that. Also, if you received this alleged proof via Skype, it is my understanding that Skype can be manipulated. *shrug* I'm just saying.

As far as the latest board war (or whatever this has become): Sometimes, people gotta learn the hard way about giving out their personal info to strangers on the net. (which I do believe even you have done, A*O, so come on-- with all due respect-- lighten up a little and give people a break from the lecturing, okay?) Pacific Breeze was the most recent example of what can happen. Now, maybe it's the pageant mums' turn.
    Bringin' up old shit since 1998.

Quote Originally Posted by FriendOrFoe View Post

I picked the second picture because the girls in the first were actually quite covered up.

Everyone saw the picture of two of my grand children and there is no doubt that they are of mixed race. We have quite a diverse family and I love it. If you are looking for a racist, you are looking in the wrong direction.
    I do hope you will go back a page and read my reply to you.
    "If you can't ignore an insult, top it; if you can't top it, laugh it off; and if you can't laugh it off, it's probably deserved."

Quote Originally Posted by bellini View Post
    Hey Scoob are you ruh-rohing me or the fact that expageant mom was called a whore?

ETA: Trixie the third is cute. The blue eyeshadow has got to go though.
    It was the whore comment. Yikes

Unless of course they're confused about exactly what's for sale.
    I kept seeing those 'FOR SALE!!!" signs behind them in all these pics..and I thought it too. Just show the damn suit you are selling!

Quote Originally Posted by EX-pageantmom View Post
    I do hope you will go back a page and read my reply to you.
    Sorry, you're just not that important to me.

i'm in yer manifesto, correcting your spelling mistakes

Quote Originally Posted by Dallas_Munro View Post
    A secretly coded text message was your proof? Please tell me this rumor that I have heard isn't proof, because you strike me as someone waaaaay too intelligent to fall for something like that. Also, if you received this alleged proof via Skype, it is my understanding that Skype can be manipulated. *shrug* I'm just saying.
    How do you know all that? I thought you were a newbie. Just curious.
    "Hope everyone' shavin a good one!" - Karistiona

SS I would have picked this picture:

They have the sparkly tops, the flashy shoes, and most likely, fake hair. All they need is a good spray tan.

A*O

Quote Originally Posted by Dallas_Munro View Post

As far as the latest board war (or whatever this has become): Sometimes, people gotta learn the hard way about giving out their personal info to strangers on the net. (which I do believe even you have done, A*O, so come on-- with all due respect-- lighten up a little and give people a break from the lecturing, okay?) Pacific Breeze was the most recent example of what can happen. Now, maybe it's the pageant mums' turn.
    You know Dallas, for a 'new member' who only joined this board a few short weeks ago you seem to be remarkably well informed about a lot of things that happened way before your time. What exactly is your beef with PB anyway? Surely she was banned long before you joined GR. And I'd love to know what "personal info" I have given about myself on the net. Feel free to posts links or quotes or will that blow your cover even further?

Oh and I don't use Skype.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Sorry, you're just not that important to me.
    Hmmmm, ok well what if I pranced around half naked on a stage and won you lots of money with which you could continue your insatiable appetite for little girls in bikinis and gay men with hot curling irons? Then would I be important enough?
    "If you can't ignore an insult, top it; if you can't top it, laugh it off; and if you can't laugh it off, it's probably deserved."

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    It was the whore comment. Yikes

Unless of course they're confused about exactly what's for sale.
    I kept seeing those 'FOR SALE!!!" signs behind them in all these pics..and I thought it too. Just show the damn suit you are selling!
    The "whore" quote actually comes from Shakespeare. With all the flinging around of words like whore, hooker and prostitot when it comes to children, I didn't think a little Shakespeare would shake everyone up! Must have missed that in the rules.

The meaning behind the the quote is what I was getting at. Seeing as expageantmom just left the pageant world, it seemed fitting.

Here is another Shakespeare quote for her "methinks the lady doth protest too much."

Hi! I'm New Here!

I am really enjoying this topic and all the humor ans wit involved. It has made my day at home much better even though I am now addicted to checking the Pink boards and browsing various pageant websites now and will probably be too consumed with this then keeping my singlewide clean.

Quote Originally Posted by bellini View Post
    SS I would have picked this picture:

They have the sparkly tops, the flashy shoes, and most likely, fake hair. All they need is a good spray tan.
    I would have picked that one too if I had seen it. Although in all my years in pageants, I haven't seen those outfits on the stage yet.

I would have picked that one too if I had seen it. Although in all my years in pageants, I haven't seen those outfits on the stage yet.
    OH really? You must have missed Destiny Dever's Vegas showgirl ensemble. Or Hannah's for that matter. I do believe one of them even brutally murdered hundreds of Monarch butterflies in the process. Where's PETA when you need them.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by sweetness View Post
    If it is supposed to be the same one, someone on here just doesn't like her and is trying to stir the pot.
    Just like they did with JKM.
    Pfft. Given all the outright misinformation (particularly, the unintentional misinformation), I'd wager my entire life's savings () that it's the Bundy lovers trying to wreak havoc. I am almost positive that neither Pacific Breeze nor JustKillMe posted any of that crap on the pink boards. (Can't believe I'm using the lingo now! ) Nor do I believe that any other GR-lovin' member-- past or present or missing-- has anything to do with it. I do believe this is all the doings of a couple of jobless wastes of human existence. They've lurked here since they were booted out. They saw an opportunity for subterfuge when this thread was created, and then... once the manatees beached themselves on our shores... hoh, hoh boy! They're probably laughing their pathetic souls silly right now over all of this.

But laughter always ends. And then things get serious. So the Bundy lovers better watch their backs, too.
    Bringin' up old shit since 1998.

No, I don't look for it. I feel deep in my heart that anyone with a family as 'diverse' as you claim wouldn't say or post the things you have. You could have easily stolen those pics and laid claims to them as your grandchildren. One pic doesn't make you who you claim to be... And why would you post pictures of your real life grandchildren, when you were so pissed that your gd's pageant pic was already posted here.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Thread Information