View Poll Results: What do you think of them?

Voters
182. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tacky and Dangerous

158 86.81%
  • Harmless Fun

12 6.59%
  • Not Sure

12 6.59%
Page 134 of 199 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138144184 ... LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 2975
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Child beauty pageants: fun or fiendish?

Quote Originally Posted by EX-pageantmom View Post
    You are right, those hookers had more clothes on.
    And what type of swimsuit does your child wear? Pageant swimsuits are no skimpier than those seen everyday at beaches and pools. So, your daughter must dress like a hooker when she wears a swimsuit!

Quote Originally Posted by FriendOrFoe View Post
    And what type of swimsuit does your child wear? Pageant swimsuits are no skimpier than those seen everyday at beaches and pools. So, your daughter must dress like a hooker when she wears a swimsuit!
    I WAS HOPING YOU WOULD SAY SOMETHING LIKE THIS!!! Because now I can say this:

My child wears a cute little Hannah Montana 2 piece suit to swim in. But guess what? There is not a panel of judges watching her every move, giving her scores at the beach. She is not shaking her ass and sticking it out, while looking over her shoulder blowing kisses at anyone at the beach. Her swimsuit is for........... are you ready for this? FUCKING SWIMMING! Fancy that!
    "If you can't ignore an insult, top it; if you can't top it, laugh it off; and if you can't laugh it off, it's probably deserved."

Swimsuits are usually for swimming though not posing. Something appropriate for my daughter on the beach isn't necessarily appropriate for other venues.

eta: beat me to it

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

But that's just the point. Swimwear should be for the beach and the pool, not prancing on a stage in front of the world. Child beauty pageants sexualize little girls. It's a sick industry.

Quote Originally Posted by SSDiva View Post
    You know what...
    *waits* Yes?

Quote Originally Posted by EX-pageantmom View Post
    I WAS HOPING YOU WOULD SAY SOMETHING LIKE THIS!!! Because now I can say this:

My child wears a cute little Hannah Montana 2 piece suit to swim in. But guess what? There is not a panel of judges watching her every move, giving her scores at the beach. She is not shaking her ass and sticking it out, while looking over her shoulder blowing kisses at anyone at the beach. Her swimsuit is for........... are you ready for this? FUCKING SWIMMING! Fancy that!
    "Fucking swimming?" Sounds nasty.

The point you obviously was not able to grasp was that you said the hookers had more clothes on than the pageant girls. Yet, all they had on were swimsuits that cover as much as any other swimsuit that any other child wears. No mention was made of anything else.

I have found a new signature line for you that would be much more fitting:

"There is nothing more self righteous than a reformed whore"

I doubt you will understand it, but it fits.

Oh, and your yelling is a little irritating. I'm a grandma, but I'm not deaf.

Maybe so, but it doesn't make anything she's said any less valid. She's seen it from the inside. i don't need to go that far to agree with her. I have a hard time understanding beauty pageants for adult women. I find beauty pageants for children and babies incomprehensible. After seeing all these photos of the poor exploited kids, I'm nauseated. It's sick.

ruh-roh..

*gets comfy chair and popcorn*

I don't know what y'all are talking about. How could anyone mistake these for hooker swimsuits? Unless of course they're confused about exactly what's for sale.

Ok, ok the third one's not bad.
    Last edited by NoDayButToday; June 30th, 2008 at 11:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    ruh-roh..

*gets comfy chair and popcorn*
    Hey Scoob are you ruh-rohing me or the fact that expageant mom was called a whore?

ETA: Trixie the third is cute. The blue eyeshadow has got to go though.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadDwarf View Post
    *waits* Yes?
    Yes, I think that is a little racist, especially coming from someone who ALLEGES they have a mixed race grand daughter.
    Because if you google hookers that picture is just the second one, and the only one with black hookers...

hookers - Google Image Search
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

"Fucking swimming?" Sounds nasty.

The point you obviously was not able to grasp was that you said the hookers had more clothes on than the pageant girls. Yet, all they had on were swimsuits that cover as much as any other swimsuit that any other child wears. No mention was made of anything else.

I have found a new signature line for you that would be much more fitting:

I doubt you will understand it, but it fits.

Oh, and your yelling is a little irritating. I'm a grandma, but I'm not deaf.
    Yes, all they had on were swimsuits, but the purpose of the swimsuits is not unlike that of the hookers pictured above. Mommy or "Grandma" is using the child's body in that swimsuit in hopes of gaining financial reimbursement, AKA, prostitution. Don't cry. I wasn't yelling. Simply emphasizing my point.

If this is all really "for the kids" as you all keep saying, then why is a large cash reward involved? All these kids want are toys, gadgets, candy, etc. I highly doubt a 2,3,4 year old gives a rats ass about a bunch of money.

And in closing, I have a fitting quote for you:

"If you can't ignore an insult, top it; if you can't top it, laugh it off; and if you can't laugh it off, it's probably deserved."

A*O

Aw come on SS. At least those black hookers have their gorgeous black skin to work with and don't have to spray themselves bright orange to score a trick.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by SSDiva View Post
    Yes, I think that is a little racist, especially coming from someone who ALLEGES they have a mixed race grand daughter.
    Because if you google hookers that picture is just the second one, and the only one with black hookers...

hookers - Google Image Search
    Hehe, you need to rip her a new one! That's strike two!

*waits again*

Quote Originally Posted by bellini View Post
    Hey Scoob are you ruh-rohing me or the fact that expageant mom was called a whore?

ETA: Trixie the third is cute. The blue eyeshadow has got to go though.
    I've been called worse, probably recently LOL

Thread Information