View Poll Results: What do you think of them?

Voters
182. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tacky and Dangerous

158 86.81%
  • Harmless Fun

12 6.59%
  • Not Sure

12 6.59%
Page 124 of 199 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127128134174 ... LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 2975
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Child beauty pageants: fun or fiendish?

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    They were around just long enough- and the limitied material(and incorrect nature of much of the material) supports that.

PB was nothing like those serial killer lovers.

And I am sure they have questioned them asking 'you are not those serial killer lovers..right? and the serial killer lovers said "Why yes, that is us. We are serial killer lovers, but also honest and will admit it to you when you ask us'
    That's what I mean, I don't think I was very clear. What I mean is that PB was around for several years, she would know who those pictures are of (and which pictures aren't even GR people).

The PM's source is saying that "so and so" is that person in the picture, the source is wrong. Which makes me think it is the Bundy Duo, they weren't around long enough to put a face to everyone they are talking about. Some of those pictures aren't even GR people, they are out of a magazine! These pagenant mom's are fucking retarded if the believe this source even when he/she is supplying them with scanned magazine pictures with fucking MADONNA on them. WTF????

Somebody is posting all this stuff about talking to PB on the phone & getting all this info. It's getting into crazyland here, folks.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Is that "intimate" in a biblical sense? I know you have your groupies Lobz but..... PAGEANT MOMS?
    See, that's exactly what I was intimating. (haha, get it? intimating? )
    Bringin' up old shit since 1998.

Ok..I was just goint to contact PB and I saw she had sent me a long email on the 26th regarding this shit.

She completely denies being behind this.

I also have more info on what Miss D and Summerswelter were doing here when they were here, and what info they had and were privy to. It is them.

I let PB know that if she wants certain things revealed, or wants to make a statement, I will post it for her here.

I don't think it's actually PB anymore than I think that JustKillMe was their previous source as they claimed. Whoever is doing this is just throwing out names. I'm pretty sure everything about Lobes is true though!

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    Somebody is posting all this stuff about talking to PB on the phone & getting all this info. It's getting into crazyland here, folks.
    Lobes, they used PB SO BAD..and got so much of HER info..you would not believe it . It was THEM you tried to get her fired..after they used her they turned on her as well. And now they are continuing, with all of the private info they have on her, to make it look like it is her. They absolutely RAIDED her personal info..she was practically 'raped' in a way by how they raided her life and personal info, and then attacked her, and are now using it against her. They kNOW PB had turned into kind of a whipping post here, and they are using that as well to make it look like her.

See pageant moms..this is what those crazies you are harboring are capable of..they WILL turn on YOU and do this shit to you..trust me. It is their long term MO..they love to destroy boards and actually delight in this as a hobby.

Was PB stupid enough to give MD and SS personal info? Because they know an awful lot to convince us that they are PB......

That would probably be good, Sojita. (letting her make a statement thru you)
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

If this information that they are using on the 'pink' board is anywhere here..they could've found this out themselves by reading this forum all night.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by DeadDwarf View Post
    Was PB stupid enough to give MD and SS personal info? Because they know an awful lot to convince us that they are PB......
    They raided her personal info, her facebook accounts, etc. They got it all. Fuckers. I hope they get murdered themselves by one of the serial killers they so adore. Evil fucks.

Quote Originally Posted by SSDiva View Post
    If this information that they are using on the 'pink' board is anywhere here..they could've found this out themselves by reading this forum all night.

Someone link me to the pink board where this is happening. I'd like to take a gander and do some window shopping.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Damned - these pageant Mom's are really risking the safety of their dd by opening up to Miss D and SS. We have seen what they tried to do to adults here. I can just imagine what they have planned for the girls they now know so much about. I'd be terrified if some sickos who are obssessed with serial killer were looking at pics of my kids!

I would not put it past those freaks to do actual harm to some of those pageant kids, if the get the chance to actually get near them.

Whatever you do pageant people..watch your backs..do not trust any new people, and watch your kids. You do not know what these freaks are capable of, and if they infact would want to meet you(or your children) personally.

I now feel bad that this whole thing got started if for nothing other than the fact that those psychos were still stalking us here, and, as a way to get at us, infiltrated that pageant board. I would never have though that would happen, or want that to happen.

*I myself have only posted one short message on any of those boards. Why bother..they read it all here anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Damned - these pageant Mom's are really risking the safety of their dd by opening up to Miss D and SS. We have seen what they tried to do to adults here. I can just imagine what they have planned for the girls they now know so much about. I'd be terrified if some sickos who are obssessed with serial killer were looking at pics of my kids!
    Oh, well they are okay with it. They said they would rather have serial killer wannabes there than "pedofiles." Because we all know how we are "pedofiles"..................

Oh boohoo, they did that on their own. Now the pageant tards can deal with them. We cannot control the actions of others nor should we feel responsible for them.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Thread Information