View Poll Results: What do you think of them?

Voters
182. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tacky and Dangerous

158 86.81%
  • Harmless Fun

12 6.59%
  • Not Sure

12 6.59%
Page 106 of 199 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116156 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 2975
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Child beauty pageants: fun or fiendish?

This whole thing had gotten ridiculous. You know..they now have the psychos with them apparently..and good riddance to them. Let them stay over there at that board and cause havoc.

Oh and by the way, those serial killer people LOVED AND WORSHIPPED TED FUCKING BUNDY..remember him? One of his last victims was a NINE YEAR OLD GIRL he slaughtered in Florida. Check out the site and look at the history of their posts( if they have not deleted them by now..would not surprise me)..when we saw that shit and found that shit out..we COULD NOT BELIEVE IT!

Good luck and good riddance to you..but I will say this;

We have made fun of you because we think what you are doing to your kids is verging on child abuse..and enough has been said about that..

but..

You know, after looking at your board, and learning from the 'insiders' what it is all about with your pageants..

You are in a way victims too. Of the Pageant organizers, the system , those who control the whole thing..you know..the ones who make the money..the ones who take YOUR money

Look..and I mean LOOK ..at the pics of your kids..before and after.

The before pics are the nice ones..your kids look like attractive kids..how often did you see anyone attacking the BEFORE PICS!!!??

Plus you clain that this helps yuor daughter's self-esteem, poise, confidence, public speaking, fine. That is all good.

but what does any of that have to do with:

fake orange tans that make your kids look like Oompa Loompa's
    adult hair that looks like it belongs on a retiree in Boca Raton
    fake 'flipper' teeth
    outfits that are..lets just say of questionable taste..and lots of $$$$
    glue on breasts on some of them
    the touched up(and $$$$) pics that remove your child's identity with dead doll eyes, and photoshop the life out of them .

What do those things have to do with the above mentioned good things?

There is no connection. It is all about conning you out of money. I have heard you talk of the old local pageants which seemed normal and fun. This stuff at the higher levels is all about conning you into thinking you must do all of these expensive things to compete..and it is all about making you think these weird things are making your kids look good..when in fact it is all about the 'ancillary' people, and the higher up pageant people, make money from your needing their $$$$ services to compete.

What have you really gotten out of these high end pageants. How many of you have mzde money overall? How many of your have lost money? How manhy of you have lost ALOT of money? Where is your money going..to whom is it going.

Can't your kids get all of those postive esteem building things without this $$$$$ contributions to the pageant Gods?

And face it..young, female, children are weak and vulnerable..and by sexualizing them( and you often HAVE done that, maybe unwittingly, but it is sexualization) you not only make them increasingly prey, you make OTHER young female children increasingly at risk as well. By sexualizing kids, you are saying they are fair game(and I KNOW this is NOT what you want).

yeah we went about this way the wrong way...it is here and I will not deny it..

but what I have written here is still true..and you KNOW IT..at least the ones of you who are not too far gone. I have perused your board and looked at the archives and have gotten that extra info as well. You KNOW it is true.

Look at the pics of your kids as they REALLY are..and then look at the (costly and required to participate in a pageant..wonder why?) pics of them all 'dolled' up. Do you REALLY think they look better? Just looking at some of the side by sides posted earlier on this thread.. they do not look better. If you really think the honest, open, full of real life pics are not better than the photoshopped, expensive, orange tan, fake teeth, fake hair, dead 'doll eyes' after pics..then all I can say is I really really feel sorry for you. And your kids.

I doubt these women are going to admit they got duped out of their money by the pageant system.

Quote Originally Posted by Rica View Post
    I doubt these women are going to admit they got duped out of their money by the pageant system.
    I am sure there is alot of denial on that board and you are probably right. But again while they may not admit it, I bet alot of them KNOW it. This whole thing has been a disaster. And I admit my part in it. Got caught up in the excitement of it all..yeah I was bored...and I made some particularly bad choices about some comments..especially the ones about the deceased pageant mom..and the health of people.

but now it is all a life of it's own..with that board being used by really sick people who we got rid of(but who have been monitoring us daily I was informed by and in-the know poster) to attack this board, and given their MO's God only knows what is in store for that board.

it is gone to a whole different place than just making fun of stupid outfits and kids looking like 'whores'. it is people pillaging private photobucket accounts, going on witchhunts (here and there), ti is just disgusting. And yeah I played my part in the sick mess..but I am done with it.

Please pageant board..keep the nuts over there with you. we REALLY do not want them back.

in fact I would not care if all of my posts in this thread were deleted, or the thread itself was closed or deleted. I am exhaused by this shit.

Silver Member

OK I have alot of catching up to do on this thread, but I am lauging so hard at the new forum "OHHH the HUGE MANATEYYYYYyyyy " hahahaha

That is hilarious!! The forum change!

And hell, the whole damn thread too!

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    That is hilarious!! The forum change!

And hell, the whole damn thread too!
    I'm laughing at them on their trashy forum.
    Oh the humanatee

Omg! I can't believe I read the entire thread. Whew! I must say it's highly entertaining.
    Rock the fuck on!

Quote Originally Posted by Rica View Post
    I'm laughing at them on their trashy forum.
    Oh the humanatee
    ok..that was funny.

I freakin' love that manatee as the Hindenburg pic.

and this site. HornyManatee.com

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    ok..that was funny.

I freakin' love that manatee as the Hindenburg pic.

and this site. HornyManatee.com
    Only the moms who's little whores win at the pageants get to be on hornymanatee.com

To the stupid pageant troll: I was not PWNED by anyone or anything. pathetic. I guess you missed copying the rest of what I said. funny that.

And this.

No wonder none of the older girls win much. She doesn't want anyone to be competition to ther girl. (NT) -- No name, 23:00:57 06/27/08 Fri
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

behind the curtain BJs i bet (NT) -- No name, 00:10:01 06/28/08 Sat

nice. And we are the nasty ones. And why, what a surprise. 'no name' said something and 'no name' replied. No way to be held accountable for anything that is said. Cowardice really. No way to monitor the board, moderate the board, identify who is saying what on the board. No wonder that board is such a mess, and a vipersnest. And you make fun of this board?

At least we can (it may take awhile) identify our trolls..and get rid of them. When one or a group of you piss of our banned trolls...how will you get rid of them? They can only attack us through your board..using you to do it. They are 'no names' at your board, and you are at their mercy.

And Baller08 is not the only one with a rep for bringing down boards.( And let your troll know he did not bring down APS. he was long gone by that time. That was Lolijume mostly and her ilk. I know I was there, apparently your troll was not, and just passed on incorrect info) Same damn thing with Miss December and her cohort. They revel in that kind of shit. Along with a number of trolls. And Pacific Breeze was(IMO) unfairly banned here..interesting how she is getting blamed for this..when she herself was harrassed by trolls after her banning including AT HER PLACE OF EMPLOYMENT in Vancouver. Funny how(one of your obviously several) trolls is all up about her. Watch your backs. And your kids backs. And your jobs. etc. etc.

And we can pretty much guess who those trolls are by:

What they have fed you that is true
    what they have fed you that is false
    The specifics of who and what are mentioned
    posting style
    idiosyncrasy's
    etc.

Good luck with them. Why do you believe a word they say? They have all of your info..names, faces of your kids. Do you realize how easy it would be for them to post all over the internet not only pics of your kids, but DEFACED pics of your kids, with your home and work addresses(easy to find out) among many other things. These trolls have taken private pics from here and not only made fun of them, but defaced them as well..and these were not pics of the members, but of their loved ones. Remember that trolls? Gator's husband?

Good luck pageant board. think it is scare tactics if you want, but if you want more actual clarification I will be happy to provide it.

and notice how we have info about you..we have your names, faces, could easily have defaced pics and posted addresses, businesses, schools, etc. all over the place-but that has not happened here. You may not be so lucky with your trolls. and they are a part of your board now.

Dont bother, Soj, they are just manatees. they dont understand they are owning themselves by living though their children.

Default I have a question

Do you feel this way in general about pageants or just these "glitz" pageants. What about the systems who do not allow make up and fakeness, what about the "county fair" pageant? I see where the "glitz" type may teach teh children that you must be a cover girl to be important, however, there are those out there who are based more on poise and actual beauty of the child. I was therefore just curious as to where your stance is on these more non conventional types of pageants.

I have a headache.
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

wtf, im baller8 now?!~

ROFLMAO

im happy to let that thought continue
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    wtf, im baller8 now?!~

ROFLMAO

im happy to let that thought continue
    IM YOU APPARENTLY!!! which one of us should take that as a compliment??? you or me???

Thread Information