View Poll Results: What do you think of them?

Voters
182. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tacky and Dangerous

158 86.81%
  • Harmless Fun

12 6.59%
  • Not Sure

12 6.59%
Page 105 of 199 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 2975
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Child beauty pageants: fun or fiendish?

Quote Originally Posted by EX-pageantmom View Post
    I think some crazy pageant momma is planning a pageant smackdown glitter style at the next event
    I think the manatees should fight to the death. Only 1 winner. The world would be a better place

Quote Originally Posted by Rica View Post
    I think the manatees should fight to the death. Only 1 winner. The world would be a better place
    I agree. But it would be a sumo match of dim wits and bright outfits. Bring your shades.

Ok they used this word to describe Grimm, but for the life of me I can only find one entry in a dictionary, so what the bloody hell are they trying to say exactly?

apoplectic

One entry found.

apoplectic

Main Entry:ap·o·plec·tic Pronunciation: \ˌa-pə-ˈplek-tik\ Function:adjective Etymology:French or Late Latin; French apoplectique, from Late Latin apoplecticus, from Greek apoplēktikos, from apoplēsseinDate:1611 1: of, relating to, or causing stroke2: affected with, inclined to, or showing symptoms of stroke3: of a kind to cause or apparently cause stroke <an apoplectic rage>; also : greatly excited or angered <was apoplectic over the news>
    — ap·o·plec·ti·cal·ly \-ti-k(ə-)lē\ adverb
    Last edited by Tati; June 28th, 2008 at 09:20 AM.
    "If you can't ignore an insult, top it; if you can't top it, laugh it off; and if you can't laugh it off, it's probably deserved."

Quote Originally Posted by EX-pageantmom View Post
    Ok they used this word to describe Grimm, but for the life of me I can only find one entry in a dictionary, so what the bloody hell are they trying to say exactly?

apoplectic

One entry found.

apoplectic

Main Entry:ap·o·plec·tic Pronunciation: \ˌa-pə-ˈplek-tik\ Function:adjective Etymology:French or Late Latin; French apoplectique, from Late Latin apoplecticus, from Greek apoplēktikos, from apoplēsseinDate:1611 1: of, relating to, or causing stroke2: affected with, inclined to, or showing symptoms of stroke3: of a kind to cause or apparently cause stroke <an apoplectic rage>; also : greatly excited or angered <was apoplectic over the news>
    — ap·o·plec·ti·cal·ly \-ti-k(ə-)lē\ adverb
    maybe it means pedophile

They seem to be wanting to convince the forum that I am some sort of spy? OR something. To answer your silly question pageant mommatee:

I just joined in June because I happened upon this site the same as you, on a pageant forum, and I relish in the opportunity to make pageant moms look as ridiculous as is humanly possible considering the torment I have endured from them. I like this site, it is alot of fun. You should join. You could have lots of fun too
    "If you can't ignore an insult, top it; if you can't top it, laugh it off; and if you can't laugh it off, it's probably deserved."

Bronze Member

Do they never sleep? I don't believe I ever noticed the early am posts before.

Vendor eh? Recently eh? I might just now ya ex...lol Small world, very small world.

Fatass meet hard body? Who the fuck is she kidding? The odds of that are slim to none.

Sorry playing catch up.
    Last edited by Tati; June 28th, 2008 at 09:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FormerTko&Strutter View Post
    Sorry playing catch up.
    Welcome back lol

Quote Originally Posted by FormerTko&Strutter View Post
    Sorry playing catch up.
    lol if you are replying to something someone says, click the quote button on the post that you want to reply too

Bronze Member

I was actually trying to sleep. I see they are still working hard to figure out the hidden messages only they are seeing. The clues only they can read. The bashing only they are so wonderfully good at. How funny to bash each other daily and then have a breakdown when someone else dares to do the same? Someone needs to up their meds.

Thanks Rica. Blonde traits kick in after 3am and make me very slow.
    Last edited by Tati; June 28th, 2008 at 09:21 AM.

Well the bitches do not realize that the other two pageant moms are NOT TALKING on the forum, only through pm's. They have really pissed some of their own off..and talk about axes to grind. That kind of really personal shit though is not what this should be about..but damn talk about nasty shit these pageant women have done to one another..

they really only have their own board to blame.

And I am glad that this info is only going through pm's so the psychotic banned members they are talking to ..or even psychotic current members as they may be, do not have access. stupid manatees.

come on join in the fun, we know you're there

"Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 14 (3 members and 11 guests)"

and its nice to know that you guys differentiate between mental illness and plain old "trustworthiness" that's really nice and shows a very mature outlook on life... but I guess that ignorance is bliss, so some fo you guys must be living in total blissfulness.

Under my GR sockpuppet ID I've seen a lot of her posts and she seems like a total nut, full of rage and omnipotent manic delusions. In fact a lot of her posts allude to being manic-depressive and a past stay to a nuthouse. Doesn't seem trustworthy to me, but whatevs.
    A lot of the GR members seem like whack jobs. Birds of a feather...
    Sounds like a sweet wholesome girl -- LETS HEAR WHAT YOU HEAR"#2 "BACK AND BETTER"
    And yet you trust your kids alone in rooms with adults that are only there to groom your children?
    Free Charmed.

WE HAVE DANGEROUS PEOPLE HERE!!!! -- SCARED, 05:58:31 06/28/08 Sat [4]
    Someone has informed us that we have posters that are serial killer lovers. They go by the names of Miss December and SummerSmelter.

Can we find out their IPs and block them? Maybe close down the site so things calm down?

I don't want people who are serial killer lovers here when we talk and post pictures of our children!

I would rather have Grimlock here than serial killer worshipers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ Post a Reply to this Message ][Edit]
    I almost wet my pants

Well, at least someone over there has some sense!

And I'm sure that they don't want sharpie eyebrows in pageants..... Not Pretty!
    Free Charmed.

LOL

Grimmlok's True Identity -- No name, 05:16:27 06/28/08 Sat [12]
    I have some juicy infomation I think you all will love to know. I have a picture given to me by a member at Gossip Rocks that doesn't mind spilling any info you all think is worth your time. It appears this member is sick of Grimmlok's bullying and smartass comments and wants to settle the score.

This person swears that this is the Grimmlok that is posting at Gossip Rocks:

http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/813/baller2ys4.jpg

Replies:
    Grimmlok is Jason Dunn -- No name, 06:11:06 06/28/08 Sat [1]
    About | The Personal Blog of Jason Dunn

SVZ

Grimmlok is Bourne!

Goddam these people are stupid(and naive.) they have no clue about what kind of massively fucked up people they are harboring.

And duh, Grimm is not from Calgary(as if any sane liberal would live there.)

The manatees are running wild. Damn I want to post some of that juicy shit they have been saying about eachother for a long time now. that whole board is just fuck full of paranoid, backstabbing petty people. And now they have the likes of the dingboo tribe(comitted actual crimes to get themselves banned from here) and apparently they think now they have the serial killer people as well. Damn are they dense!

Hey pageantlurkers: The people who have been feeding you this insider shit have been seriously off. I do not know if it is because they just do not have the right info, are making things up as they go along to further an agenda, or have some other agenda of their own with you..but watch your backs.

You have us talking smack about some pics(and not the 'normal' pics of your kids..the 'sick and unnatural retouched schlock pics that you poor people pay $$$$$$$ for) over here on this board, but you have some seriously fucked up people who have done extreme PERSONAL things directly against other people..right there coddled in your midst.
    '
    What are you thinking? If/when these disgruntled former members(or just the total psycho ones we finally ferreted out and got rid of) turn on you..look at the info they will have to use against you..and YOUR KIDS!

Think people!

*I will clarify..I highly Suspect dingboo is involved. I have no proof..but just a good suspicion on that one. And it is a completely closed and private board-nobody but them can access it..even we cannot get in..so do not bother trying. I will not list what they did, since I am not SURE it is them. That is it see..there are so many BAD APPLE splinter groups..some individuals, some associated with places like Saving Face, even going all the way back to the predecessor board to this one APs(which collapsed and imploded under the massive psychotic trolling. You just do NOT know who and what you are dealing with there. At least with yourselves, as much as you hate and seem to backstab eachother, you interact with and KNOW eachother..you do not know these people you are trusting amongst you!
    Last edited by Sojiita; June 28th, 2008 at 06:22 AM.

Thread Information