View Poll Results: What do you think of them?

Voters
182. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tacky and Dangerous

158 86.81%
  • Harmless Fun

12 6.59%
  • Not Sure

12 6.59%
Page 103 of 199 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 2975
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Child beauty pageants: fun or fiendish?

Quote Originally Posted by FormerTko&Strutter View Post
    That is what the norm is. They will always turn on each other and they wonder why some of us leave. It gets old the constant bashing. I have yet to bash anyone on here or post any pictures but you know I damn sure could have a million times over. Who the hell wants to be a part of that shit? Its not a group, its kill or be killed and they are once again proving it.
    That is how it has always been. Nice to your face but you better back away from a pageant mom slowly before turning around or they will sink the knife in deep.
    "If you can't ignore an insult, top it; if you can't top it, laugh it off; and if you can't laugh it off, it's probably deserved."

Bronze Member

And swear to be your best damn friend in the whole wide world!

question. and you may tell me to fuck off if you would like, but please, answer my question before you tell me to fuck off.

may i ask why, if you are ex pageant people, why is it you still go to their message boards? just wondering.

my daughter did a pageant once at 8 mo. she got 2nd place. i sold the 2nd most amount of tickets to win a microwave hence the 2nd place. whatever happened to those tournaments?
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

oh and btw..I have been spending alot of time on this board recently..like..um..now..lol.. because I stopped working at my old job a short while ago(you know..the 'minimum wage' job..that was not minimum wage) and I start the new job next week. ok?

Oh and Yeah I have over ten thousand posts..spread out over a period of what..three YEARS? yeah that is like ten posts a day. Not. that. much.

Also...you may be a majority of 'lurkers' on a particular thread, but our board is more than just this stupid thread. And we have had thousands of people on this board at a single time. We are not as ;obsessed' with pageants as you are. We have a whole diverse forum. You have a pageant board(and a sucky one at that..on which you treat eachother like piranhas in a feeding frenzy.)

C'mon..we have seen your board..we see how you treat eachother..especially when there is no 'common enemy'. Like damn starving sharks in a tank. Not to mention the way you treat EACHOTHERS DD's!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FormerTko&Strutter View Post
    And swear to be your best damn friend in the whole wide world!
    Yep, and what is funny is they think they know who we are. Well to identify me they better think back about a year and a half. With any luck we have been long forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by msdebagain View Post
    question. and you may tell me to fuck off if you would like, but please, answer my question before you tell me to fuck off.

may i ask why, if you are ex pageant people, why is it you still go to their message boards? just wondering.

my daughter did a pageant once at 8 mo. she got 2nd place. i sold the 2nd most amount of tickets to win a microwave hence the 2nd place. whatever happened to those tournaments?
    because it is cheaper then buying a tabloid.
    Last edited by Tati; June 28th, 2008 at 09:16 AM.
    "If you can't ignore an insult, top it; if you can't top it, laugh it off; and if you can't laugh it off, it's probably deserved."

Oh noes, the manatards are trying to find out who I am!

All they will find out when they google me is a bunch of my World of Warcraft accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadDwarf View Post
    Oh noes, the manatards are trying to find out who I am!

All they will find out when they google me is a bunch of my World of Warcraft accounts.
    Well they can just keep the pic they have of 'me'. that guy looks fine IMO. (whomever he is)

The former member JustKillMe has proved invaluable (NT) -- She has a gold-mine of member's pics saved, 03:17:59 06/28/08 Sat

It is a good thing I browse in tabs or this would be a real pain in the ass to keep up with..... F5..............F5............F5.................. ......F5

Quote Originally Posted by EX-pageantmom View Post
    The former member JustKillMe has proved invaluable (NT) -- She has a gold-mine of member's pics saved, 03:17:59 06/28/08 Sat
    former member?
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Quote Originally Posted by EX-pageantmom View Post
    Banned members using the names of others to try and stir shit here. Very transparent. Those pageantards may think they are so tough, but they do not really know who they are dealing with in regard to the 'banned' members ..and how they can turn on THEM. They are playing with fire...

why would they trust people who are turning on others...if they would turn on us, they will turn on YOU.

they also do not realize that this forum does not exist in a vacuum..it is 'related' in ways..with other forums..where...SURPRISE! they are being discussed as well!! You would think they would have figured that out by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    Banned members using the names of others to try and stir shit here. Very transparent. Those pageantards may think they are so tough, but they do not really know who they are dealing with in regard to the 'banned' members ..and how they can turn on THEM. They are playing with fire...

why would they trust people who are turning on others...if they would turn on us, they will turn on YOU.
    Well at the moment they are turning on one another over there. Calling a little girl FUGLY <--- love this word too.

I will check in with the thread tomorrow. I have a hair appointment in the morning so I need to get to bed. FormerTko&Strutter, watch your ass and have a good night. Night everybody.
    Last edited by Tati; June 28th, 2008 at 09:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post

they also do not realize that this forum does not exist in a vacuum..it is 'related' in ways..with other forums..where...SURPRISE! they are being discussed as well!! You would think they would have figured that out by now.
    That's another thing that is annoying about that forum, anyone can put anyones name into that little box and say whatever they like. I could go on there and pretend to be anyone I wanted, and the next time I post I can be another person. Stupid manatyyz...dont understand having an account to use a forum and the benefits of having that.

Butt glue????? These people are FREAKS! Why would you need to glue your child's butt?
    Last edited by NoDayButToday; June 30th, 2008 at 09:33 PM.

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

Bronze Member

Butt glue...holds the bathing suit rear in place so it doesn't ride.

Thread Information