View Poll Results: What do you think of them?

Voters
182. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tacky and Dangerous

158 86.81%
  • Harmless Fun

12 6.59%
  • Not Sure

12 6.59%
Page 102 of 199 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 2975
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Child beauty pageants: fun or fiendish?

haha you should lay false clues and make them accuse each other of being...you!

Quote Originally Posted by EX-pageantmom View Post
    OMG they think they know who I am because my husband drinks redbull!!! HAHAHAHAHA try again "ladies" and try a bit more to your south.
    I drink red bull!!! Hiya wifey!!! hows our little DD doing?
    Last edited by Tati; June 28th, 2008 at 10:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rica View Post
    haha you should lay false clues and make them accuse each other of being...you!

oooooooo I like that ok here it goes............

I will give you "ladies" a hint:
    I am a, let's see, strutter. I love the color blue. My daughter is a brat. And directors and vendors hate me.

or........................

I am a TKO. I rip people off when they buy clothes from me. I have a southern "incest state" accent.

Quote Originally Posted by Rica View Post
    I drink red bull!!! Hiya wifey!!! hows our little DD doing?
    She is doing great, she is still blonde with brown hair, brownish, green, blue eyes, and she is on the skinny side of fat.

Who is Donna Clarke? That is the name they gave me LOL!!!!!!!!!!!111!

I will say this, whoever I am, they should be careful. I know alot of shit about alot of pageant people and I will be glad to vomit it up onto pages upon pages of this forum. The things that have been said about me and my daughter over on those boards do not compare to what I will post up here. I am sick and tired of the pageant bashing bullshit and it is time you MOTHERS got a small taste of what it is like to be hurt with words and be stabbed in the back. So bend over and take it dry bitches.
    Last edited by Tati; June 28th, 2008 at 10:15 AM.
    "If you can't ignore an insult, top it; if you can't top it, laugh it off; and if you can't laugh it off, it's probably deserved."

Bronze Member

Shit I don't want my house burned, my tires slashed or my cat hung, we have been through this. Don't give me away now.

Quote Originally Posted by FormerTko&Strutter View Post
    Shit I don't want my house burned, my tires slashed or my cat hung, we have been through this. Don't give me away now.
    They think I am someone named Donna Clarke?
    "If you can't ignore an insult, top it; if you can't top it, laugh it off; and if you can't laugh it off, it's probably deserved."

It's unbelievably bad that people would do that over a few words on the internet. These are adults? But they would burn your house down? That's really fucked up. Don't let them work out who you are...The manatyyz might eat you if they do

Bronze Member

I have heard stories about what some of these pms have done because they lost a pageant. Do you have any idea what kind of tar and feather mission they are on now?

I have a GR sockpuppet that has access to the GR Inner Sanctum, including the Member's Pics thread. Will mine through it when the coast is clear.

This was recently posted so the mods might want to beef up security LOL

I wonder who has this info? HMMM

Bronze Member

Don't be posting acting like me either.

See what they do to each other? And they complain about what is being said on this board!

HAS ANYONE SEEN THE NEW BOOTH BANNER? IT IS HARD TO BELIEVE THAT BJ AND SB WON! -- GOD THEY LOOK HORRIBLE!, 02:58:02 06/28/08 Sat [3]

[ Post a Reply to this Message ][Edit]

Replies:

Did somebody say "sock puppet"?

Quote Originally Posted by FormerTko&Strutter View Post
    Don't be posting acting like me either.
    I didn't think you would be that stupid but someone is posting over there and they are making it sound like it is SOMEONE over here.

Quote Originally Posted by EX-pageantmom View Post
    I have a GR sockpuppet that has access to the GR Inner Sanctum, including the Member's Pics thread. Will mine through it when the coast is clear.

This was recently posted so the mods might want to beef up security LOL
    Well good luck with that 'ockpuppet' We no longer have a 'member pics' section..removed along time ago with the last blowup and mass banning. And they have gotten wrong at least half of the pics they have linked to overthere already. Including 'mine'-I have no idea of who that guy is?

why they would trust these nuts who were BANNED here..many for despicable acts..is beyond me. I have already mentioned the one pic-all the 'GR' people were with Grimm..yeah right..we are scattered all over the world, US, Canada, Europe..Australia..etc. but we all get together for pics at Griimmy's Canadian Chateau..I mean where is the common sense in that?

Much of the info they have been 'fed' by the former banned members, or current 'backstabbing' members, is incorrect. but I have a feeling they do not care, just as they do not care that they are dressing up their kids to look like whores and pedobait.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    Why do they take decent looking kids, and make them look like that? Seriously pageant people..wtf with the 'dead doll eyes' ?? The eyes are where the beauty and personality of ANYONE reside..and with those doll eyes it just is killed. What whackjob conned these people into thinking that was necessary? Same with all the rest of the massive $$$$$$$ shit they spend all of their money on. Fake tits for tots..orange tans that make them look like Oompa Loompas, 60 year old woman hair..who conned them into thinking this looks good on a kid? Seriously?

C'mon..alot of you KNOW this..you have mentioned it on your boards!

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    Well good luck with that 'ockpuppet' We no longer have a 'member pics' section..removed along time ago with the last blowup and mass banning. And they have gotten wrong at least half of the pics they have linked to overthere already. Including 'mine'-I have no idea of who that guy is?

why they would trust these nuts who were BANNED here..many for despicable acts..is beyond me. I have already mentioned the one pic-all the 'GR' people were with Grimm..yeah right..we are scattered all over the world, US, Canada, Europe..Australia..etc. but we all get together for pics at Griimmy's Canadian Chateau..I mean where is the common sense in that?

Much of the info they have been 'fed' by the former banned members, or current 'backstabbing' members, is incorrect. but I have a feeling they do not care, just as they do not care that they are dressing up their kids to look like whores and pedobait.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    Why do they take decent looking kids, and make them look like that? Seriously pageant people..wtf with the 'dead doll eyes' ?? The eyes are where the beauty and personality of ANYONE reside..and with those doll eyes it just is killed. What whackjob conned these people into thinking that was necessary? Same with all the rest of the massive $$$$$$$ shit they spend all of their money on. Fake tits for tots..orange tans that make them look like Oompa Loompas, 60 year old woman hair..who conned them into thinking this looks good on a kid? Seriously?

C'mon..alot of you KNOW this..you have mentioned it on your boards!
    Very well said. And might I add, they are now turning on EACH OTHER over there.

Bronze Member

That is what the norm is. They will always turn on each other and they wonder why some of us leave. It gets old the constant bashing. I have yet to bash anyone on here or post any pictures but you know I damn sure could have a million times over. Who the hell wants to be a part of that shit? Its not a group, its kill or be killed and they are once again proving it.

Thread Information