Login to remove the ads!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Botox, fillers and tattooed brows will give 7 year old pageant success!

So which one is the one from this page:

Pageant moms injecting kids with Botox now

The mother in THAT one waxes her daughter's Hoo-hoo too...Sick messed up Mutha fuckas!!!!

The one from that page is the one allegedly under investigation.
    "Creepy, like when Tom Cruise laughs." - Bloodhound Gang

"I don't know anyone who likes Justin Bieber." - Seth Rogen

allegedly being the key word.

BTW what is the point of waxing a pre-pubescent? Did these mothers forget that you don't get pubes until pubeity?

Bronze Member

All of those beauty pagent shows should be banned. They don't seem to want an eight year old child that looks like an eight year old child. They want an eight year old to look like an adult... for what purpose? Nothing good could ever come of creating these artificial beauties!

Botox Mom: I MADE IT ALL UP FOR MONEY!

5/19/2011 7:00 AM PDT by TMZ Staff
    The woman who went on "Good Morning America," claiming she injected her 8-year-old daughter with Botox, now swears under oath ... she made the entire story up for a few hundred bucks.

TMZ has obtained a sworn declaration written by Sheena Upton, who claims she was recently approached by the British tabloid, The Sun, and asked "to play the role of Kerry Campbell" for a story called "I Give My 8-Year-Old Daughter Botox."

Upton now confesses The Sun paid her $200 adding, "I was provided with the story, instructions and a script to follow for a recorded interview."

After the story ran in The Sun, Upton says she was approached by "Good Morning America" and "Inside Edition" and claims she was offered "a large fee" to appear on camera. She went on both shows and re-told her story.

After the interview, child welfare officials took Upton's daughter away.

Upton now admits in her declaration, "The truth is I have never given my daughter Botox, nor allowed her to get any type of waxing, nor is she a beauty pageant contestant."

Upton says professionals agree with her declaration, because on May 17, she took her daughter to the UCLA Medical Center and says, "After my daughter received a full medical exam, the results indicated that she has not ever received treatments including Botox or other such injections."

We're told the UCLA reports were forwarded to child welfare officials, who then returned Upton's daughter to her, with the proviso that a cousin would stay with her and the child for the time being.

As for "Good Morning America" -- sources connected with Upton claim she was promised $10,000 to appear. We do not know how much she was offered for "Inside Edition."

As for the declaration -- signed under penalty of perjury -- we're told Upton wrote it so her lawyer can secure full rights to custody of her daughter.

An ABC News insider tells TMZ, "There is no truth to the story about compensation, but they did pay a broker no more than $10,000 to license photos."

Botox Mom: I MADE IT ALL UP FOR MONEY! | TMZ.com

For the San Francisco family...Grim and Twitchy called it.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

What. A. Dumbass.
    "I'm not allowed within 200 feet of a school. Or a Chuck-E-Cheese..." Alan - The Hangover

Botox mom says it's a hoax : The Mommy Files

The mother who appeared on "Good Morning America" last week and said she regularly injects her 8-year-old daughter with Botox is now saying that the story is a hoax.

Sheena Upton told TMZ that she made up the story for money. The Sun, a British tabloid, paid Campbell $200 to "play the part of Kerry Campbell for a story called 'I Give My 8-Year-Old Daughter Botox.'"

After the story ran in The Sun, both "Good Morning America" and "Inside Edition" contacted Upton and supposedly offered her large sums of money to appear on their shows. One unnamed source says Upton was paid $10,000 by GMA, though an unnamed source at ABC News disputes that amount. ABC also says they interviewed Upton and other sources before the show to confirm that the Botox story was true.

Upton lost custody of her daughter to child welfare services after she and her daughter appeared on television.

To get her daughter back, Upton hired a lawyer and "signed under penalty of perjury" a declaration stating that the story was made up.

Upton's daughter was reportedly examined at UCLA medical center where doctors confirmed that the 8-year-old had never received Botox injections.

meh, kid's ugly anyway.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Dori79 View Post
    All of those beauty pagent shows should be banned. They don't seem to want an eight year old child that looks like an eight year old child. They want an eight year old to look like an adult... for what purpose? Nothing good could ever come of creating these artificial beauties!
    Tell me about drug rehab centers.
    "Creepy, like when Tom Cruise laughs." - Bloodhound Gang

"I don't know anyone who likes Justin Bieber." - Seth Rogen

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information