Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another pageant reality show

Default Another pageant reality show

Little Miss Perfect - WEtv.com

Check out the website, it has all the photos, and bios of the girls. Starts in February. One of the families was on the Bravo show "Showbiz Moms & Dads".

I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Hit By Ban Bus!
    squirrels in the morning, squirrels in the evening, squirrels at suppertime!

If I scare up the names and email addresses of the primary advertisers for this show along with writing a couple of form letters/emails or suggestions of points why this show exploits kids would anyone here been interested in emailing the advertisers with me to tell them why their advertising on this travesty is likely to stop you from purchasing their products?

Quote Originally Posted by cheetopia View Post
    If I scare up the names and email addresses of the primary advertisers for this show along with writing a couple of form letters/emails or suggestions of points why this show exploits kids would anyone here been interested in emailing the advertisers with me to tell them why their advertising on this travesty is likely to stop you from purchasing their products?
    No. I hate it when the religious right tries this tactic and feel if you don't like it,don't watch it! You can't stop what parents do with their own children,as long as there is no abuse and they are well cared for.What you and I loathe makes other people happy. I cannot condone this kind of protest,since it tries to force my opinion on a legal form of entertainment. Furthermore,it encourages right wingers to smother any and all "grown-up" shows we might like.
    Is this show tacky? Oh,yes it is ,IMO. I hate to see it,which is why I will not. The best way to get companies not to sponser a show is low ratings.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Hit By Ban Bus!
    squirrels in the morning, squirrels in the evening, squirrels at suppertime!

It should be illegal, has nothing to do with the religious right.

See, they always show the extreme cases in pageants. It is ridiculous. There ARE benetfits of competing, like poise, good manners, public speaking skills. I am in the process of writing my book about the entire world of pageants since I was a queen and then my daughter did them. I looked on Amazon.com and there really are no books out there that describe the true world of that subculture. The only ones I saw were books with advice on how to win pageants. Oh.......the stories I can tell.........they will be in writing, I really hope it gets published, I think there would be an interest in the book since society is fascinated (some in a good way and some in a disgusting way) by that little subculture.

I am ashamed to say that I might watch this!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Oh, im pretty sure the heiffer stage mothers, pimped out prostitots and miserable children are pretty real.

and really, poise, good manners and speaking skills? Sure, pageant versions of that might be applicable in the following industries:

I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by cheetopia View Post
    It should be illegal, has nothing to do with the religious right.
    On what grounds should it be illegal as opposed to any other activity for children?

Makeup? Shut down dance and theater for children. This would also go for the routines that are performed.

Coaches and practicing? Oops, there goes all sports activity!

Clothing choices? Better police the school, shopping malls, and all dance competitions.

Photoshopped photos? Do you really think this physically harms anyone? Take all those magazines off the shelves with their airbrushed pics of celebrities.

A few crazy over the top parents? Better make all children wards of the state and not allow any type of activities until they are 18.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    and really, poise, good manners and speaking skills? Sure, pageant versions of that might be applicable in the following industries:
    Grimm.....in these crazy prostitot pageants there is nothing good, however, if the child is old enough to make their own choices (like my daughter), there is good things that come out of competition like the poise and public speaking. It's up to the PARENTS to make good choices and guide the kids (and it's hard to find decent parents with good judgment in pageants). In our case it worked to our advantage, but the stories I could tell.............well..........lets just say the book I am working on will be an eye opener.

but according to FriendorFoe here, none of what you write will ever have happened, because pageants are 99% not crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    but according to FriendorFoe here, none of what you write will ever have happened, because pageants are 99% not crazy.
    Finally he sees the light!

oy vey.

All I know is somebody's gonna be 'batin to this.
    Life ain't nothin' but bitches and money.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information