Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Anyone that gets TLC on cable...

Default Anyone that gets TLC on cable...

They have a documentary titled "Babies to Tiaras" or some bullshit. It is so ridiculous. It's about little girls on the pagent circuit. What I found the most hilarious? ALL the moms were fat.... no matter how cute their girls were the moms were disgusting. It just aired last week on TLC. I thought you guys might like it. Those poor girls..... getting fake spray tans at the age of 3. Think of those chemicals.... and those nasty moms smiling with their fat cheeks exclaiming how much their "girls love the competition". Uh,,,, no I don't think so. These mom's get some sort of gratification out of pimping out their girls and "OOH, they win a crown" it's like the mom won it or some shit. ( Actually one baby that one, her mom put the crown on her head and preened for the camera like she was the princess. ) Anyways this documentary made me immediately think of you guys... it is horrible!! I knew you would find humor in it!
    Last edited by barbiedoll25; September 11th, 2008 at 04:37 PM.

I caught some of this when I was satellite channel flipping. Disturbing. There were two shows back to back it looked like. Can't recall the names.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I saw that on Sunday, and lawd that one huge chick.. I felt bad for those kids..
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Di-fucking-sgusting!

There was a black couple with two little girls who were, just ok looking. They lived in an apartment complex that looked like a step above the projects located in Mississippi. She spent at least $700 at the fabric store...just trifling.

They showed another little girl as her mom was fitting her for her flippers.

Toddlers, tiaras and TV : Local News : Abilene Reporter-News
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

^ ugh, when is that shit gonna be outlawed!?!!!!!!!!!!!!! those pageants are disgusting!

Vile. I cannot believe these pervy pagaents haven't been shut down. There's no good reason to tart your child up to parade them in front of adult judges. Disturbing to say the least.

Oh get over it! They only show the worst on these shows. They try to outlaw pageants, then they need to outlaw all activities that involve children, as they are no worse than any other.

Anyways, this has all been discussed in the other thread, so if you need to catch up - go there.

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    ^ ugh, when is that shit gonna be outlawed!?!!!!!!!!!!!!! those pageants are disgusting!
    YEAH!

Hit By Ban Bus!
    squirrels in the morning, squirrels in the evening, squirrels at suppertime!

Friendorfoe, while I agree with you on some things this is one we will never see eye to eye on. Beauty pageants for anyone below teenage need to be outlawed. It's a con game where only the pageant vendors really win and the kids are the ones that suffer.

Saw those same shows, that family from Walker Louisiana was the epitome of white trash!

Does this sucker repeat for anyone who's missed it? The TLC site sucks ass and I can't tell.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Hit By Ban Bus!

Oh I hope so! The black Mississippi lesbian couple with the 3 pageant daughters were a hoot!

Quote Originally Posted by cheetopia View Post
    Oh I hope so! The black Mississippi lesbian couple with the 3 pageant daughters were a hoot!
    I said they were a couple, however they were trashy as all HELL!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

Hit By Ban Bus!

My mind just kept boggling over the idea of black lesbian couples in rural Misss'sipp. I don't have a problem with it but my years traveling through that state have taught me that anything even slightly outside of the Mississippi norm is frowned upon. I was surprised no one has tried to run them out of town on a rail.

Quote Originally Posted by cheetopia View Post
    My mind just kept boggling over the idea of black lesbian couples in rural Misss'sipp. I don't have a problem with it but my years traveling through that state have taught me that anything even slightly outside of the Mississippi norm is frowned upon. I was surprised no one has tried to run them out of town on a rail.
    And their friend who made the girl's costumes.. I had to hit info a few times to make sure they were from Mississippi. I guess people live where they can afford to, and hope that no one bothers them!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information