Thread: Former 'Toddler & Tiaras' Star, Eden Wood's Mother Accused Of Abuse In New Tell-All

Elite Member

Default Former 'Toddler & Tiaras' Star, Eden Wood's Mother Accused Of Abuse In New Tell-All

Former 'Toddler & Tiaras' Star, Eden Wood's Mother Accused Of Abuse In New Tell-All Book

You've heard of "momagers," but how about "momsters"?
    Former "Toddler & Tiaras" star Eden Wood's mother Mickie Wood is being called just that and more by her daughter's former manager, who has written a "tell all" book that contains some disturbing allegations.
    Heather Ryan alleges in her self-published e-book, "Unleashing A Momster: A Look Behind The Curtain At The Tragic Life of America's Most Successful Child Pageant Star," that Eden endured verbal abuse and physical neglect at the hands of her mother.
    Mickie Wood told The Huffington Post in a statement, "These allegations are untrue and I am very sad and disappointed that Eden's former manager would be publishing such false and defamatory material."
    According to Star magazine (May 6, print issue), Ryan writes that Mickie turned out to be "lying, jealous, demanding and evil to the core." She goes on to claim that her former employer put pageant competitions above Eden's health, as she says the child was "drinking Red Bull and espresso nonstop" at the age of 6, and that her teeth were rotting out from all the sugar, but her mother refused to take her to the dentist.
    It doesn't appear as though over-caffeinated children in beauty pageants are uncommon, judging by another former "Toddlers & Tiaras" star, Alana "Honey Boo Boo" Thompson, who drank a concoction known as "go-go juice" that contained a mixture of Mountain Dew and Red Bull.
    A poor diet is one thing, but Ryan also claims that Mickie would make her daughter practice her routines for eight hours straight, and if she messed up, Mickie would tell her daughter, "You're just like your father -- he's a loser," and allegedly referred to her as a "little shit."
    Previously, Mickie had responded to criticism that she was a "control freakĒ and ďbaby-pageant slave driver," telling Vanity Fair in 2012:
    "I used to get angry, but what good does that do? Because I donít care. Iím going to do it whether you approve or you donít. I know whatís best. I didnít have Eden until I was 40. Sheís the only kid that her dad and I have, from our only marriage. We went on a cruise together and came back with a little souvenir."
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

midwest USA

This doesn't surprise me at all. I saw these two on the view once and that kid was really annoying singing some stupid song.

Heather's pissed off that the money train isn't heading her way anymore.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

No wonder, with that CHIN...

Oh Canada

and yet she turned a blind eye to it and continued to work with them.

Thread Information