• 1 Post By Waterslide
  • 5 Post By CornFlakegrl
  • 4 Post By twitchy2.0
  • 2 Post By card
  • 2 Post By Laurent
  • 1 Post By Bluebonnet
  • 1 Post By card
  • 2 Post By rockchick

Thread: Should Miss California be vaccinated?

Default Should Miss California be vaccinated?

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Yes. Yes, she should definitely be vaccinated. But maybe it's too late, the stupid has already infected her.
    Kittylady likes this.
    Gross, put it away. You could dress beautifully but you gotta be Miss Granny Panty Whore.
    ~Manx Mouse

Life is a hell of a thing to happen to a person.

Ha ha!

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    Yes. Yes, she should definitely be vaccinated. But maybe it's too late, the stupid has already infected her.

Yes, but the euthanasia vaccine is a total cure for that.

She's got to be from Orange County. Bitches down here are that dumb. I think I've mentioned my old acquaintance that didn't think West Virginia was a state. Just thought it was the western part of Virginia.

She sounds like one of those US Americans who don't have maps and like such as the South Africa and the Iraq.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Yikes, well she didn't make finals. Did anyone watch the whole Miss America pageant?

Miss Iowa's name is Mariah Cary. She doesn't think marijuana should be used for anything besides medicinal and recreational use. What the hell other uses are there for marijuana?

Miss Illinois' talent was..... um, well, I think the kids on Dance Moms could give her a run for her money (and crown), that dance was horrible, and I'm FROM ILLINOIS.

When did tap-dancing and baton twirling become so damned popular?

Miss Washington wouldn't have made it to the Hollywood week on American Idol with her rendition of My Wish. Horrible.

Overall horrible talents this year compared to previous years, in my opinion.

Actually liked South Carolina the best, and Wyoming, New York reminded a little of Leeann Rimes.

Was really surprised at how much weight last year's Miss America had put on when looking at her from a year ago then looking at her last night. You could see it in her face and arms. I suppose all the events and dinners she had to attend were the cause, and who really cares. If it was Trumps pageant he probably would've taken her crown away for the weight gain.
    Bluebonnet and sprynkles like this.

Quote Originally Posted by card View Post
    Miss Washington wouldn't have made it to the Hollywood week on American Idol with her rendition of My Wish. Horrible.
    That was laughably bad. I couldn't believe she got even polite golf clapping for that off-key screeching.
    Bluebonnet and card like this.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Quote Originally Posted by card View Post
    Yikes, well she didn't make finals. Did anyone watch the whole Miss America pageant?

Miss Iowa's name is Mariah Cary. She doesn't think marijuana should be used for anything besides medicinal and recreational use. What the hell other uses are there for marijuana?

Miss Illinois' talent was..... um, well, I think the kids on Dance Moms could give her a run for her money (and crown), that dance was horrible, and I'm FROM ILLINOIS.

When did tap-dancing and baton twirling become so damned popular?

Overall horrible talents this year compared to previous years, in my opinion.

Actually liked South Carolina the best, and Wyoming, New York reminded a little of Leeann Rimes.

Was really surprised at how much weight last year's Miss America had put on when looking at her from a year ago then looking at her last night. You could see it in her face and arms. I suppose all the events and dinners she had to attend were the cause, and who really cares. If it was Trumps pageant he probably would've taken her crown away for the weight gain.

Yes, I watched it. I was wondering what was up with all the tap dancers, too. When I saw Miss Texas get out there with her batons, I rolled my eyes but actually, she was quite good! Frankly, Miss New York's tap dancing wasn't as good as Miss Oklahoma's or that Mariah Cary girl. I was cracking up at her saying pot should be used for recreational use! I don't think she meant to say that, honestly. She probably meant to say "medicinal use only" but she was nervous. I was hoping Miss South Carolina would win, too. Now that you mention, Miss New York does look a bit like LeAnn Rimes. LOL! Much prettier though.

I was rooting for Miss Wyoming. I love how they profiled her on that 20/20 special and showed her with all the goats she was raising.

Yep, poor Miss Washington was majorly flat in her singing. Wonder her monitor was messed up and she couldn't hear herself?

And Miss California....Lord have mercy. "Oh, I thought euthanasia was a vaccine...." Those people prepping her had the most astounded looks on their faces.

Did ya'll notice on the 20/20 special how Miss Maine was bitching and moaning about how one of the other contestants had been rude to her? Dang, girl! Way to say that and it be shown one hour before the pageant! You know the judges had to be watching that.
    card likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebonnet View Post
    I was rooting for Miss Wyoming. I love how they profiled her on that 20/20 special and showed her with all the goats she was raising.

And Miss California....Lord have mercy. "Oh, I thought euthanasia was a vaccine...." Those people prepping her had the most astounded looks on their faces.

Did ya'll notice on the 20/20 special how Miss Maine was bitching and moaning about how one of the other contestants had been rude to her? Dang, girl! Way to say that and it be shown one hour before the pageant! You know the judges had to be watching that.
    I loved Wyoming with the goats!

You know, Indiana had batons too but didn't get to perform. Bet she was just cringing listening to Washington, feeling totally robbed. Her baton twirling most likely wouldn't have made anyone's ears bleed the way Washington's talent. Like you said, you gotta wonder if her earpiece was broke or something.... cuz it was REALLY bad. Twitter is just all abuzz about it.

And Maine, hmmm...wonder who was the mean one. IMO, she was the catty one, saying how she liked her SKINTONE, and how she was the ONLY contestant who didn't have a spray tan or sat in a tanning bed. Well, she was dead wrong about that, because Miss Montana didn't have a spray tan either. She walked on that stage for Swimwear in all her ivory-skinned glory.
    Bluebonnet likes this.

After reading through this thread I had to you-tube Miss Washington, and all I could think of was the Seinfeld episode where Jerry kills Miss Rhode Islands birds and Kramer makes her sing......horribly.
    card and Bluebonnet like this.

Quote Originally Posted by rockchick View Post
    After reading through this thread I had to you-tube Miss Washington, and all I could think of was the Seinfeld episode where Jerry kills Miss Rhode Islands birds and Kramer makes her sing......horribly.
    LOL That's hilarious, I totally forgot about that episode!

Thread Information