Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Katie Price not-so-look-a-like

Default The Katie Price not-so-look-a-like

Wasn't sure where to put this, but she is a bit of a manatee so put it here

'Fake is the new natural': Lisa has daily sun bed sessions, botox injections, collagen lip fillers, false nails and 22 inch hair extensions to look like her idol

An aspiring model has made her husband spend thousands of pounds on her to look like Jordan - as part of a bizarre beauty pre-nup.
    Lisa Hind, 25, idolises the pneumatic glamour model and is obsessed with copying her look.
    When husband Steve, 46, proposed four years ago - just two weeks after they met - Lisa said she would only accept on the condition he promised to pay for everything to keep her looking fake.

This includes Lisa's daily sun bed fix, botox injections, collagen lip fillers, false nails and 22 inch hair extensions.
    Bus driver Steve often puts in overtime to pay for his young wife's beauty tab, which has come to an estimated 15,000 since they met.
    Lisa, from Runcorn, Cheshire, has been on a sun bed every day for the past nine years but says she doesn't care about the risks of skin cancer.
    She said: 'I'd die for my looks. Fake is the new natural. I always take my make up off before bed so I've had lipliner, eyeliner and my eyebrows tattooed on in case I get rushed to hospital in the middle of the night.
    'It hurts but it's the pain of beauty.'

Lisa, who has met Jordan nine times, met Steve after getting on the bus he was driving.
    She said: 'He used to let me on for free. He asked for my number and we arranged to meet up. We just hit it off. Two weeks later he proposed.'
    But she had a proposal for him and told Steve he would have to pay for everything to make her look good.
    She said: 'He said it was fine. He wouldn't have it any other way. I'm really high maintenance. He knew what he was letting himself in for. We call it our beauty pre-nup. We joke about it.'
    Steve, who has started using sun beds himself, has set up a separate bank account for Lisa, who doesn't work.

She spends around 300 a month.

Overtime: Bus driver Steve has set up a separate bank account for Lisa, who doesn't work

She said: 'Looking after myself is a 24 hour job. I could never be in a job 9-5. Men should let women have a life of luxury. I don't believe women should work.'
    And Lisa said she has no plans to start a family because children would get in the way of her beauty routine.
    She added: 'The baby would get neglected because I have to come first - and you can't go on sun beds if you're pregnant.'
    Lisa's obsession with looking fake started aged 15 and even caused her to be expelled from school for plastering on make-up.

Dream come true: Lisa, who was expelled from school for wearing too much make-up, has met Katie Price nine times

She said: 'I remember sitting in class and thinking everyone looked the same. I wanted to get noticed so I started wearing make up. I felt more confident with it. You weren't allowed to wear make up so they threatened me with expulsion but I refused to take it off.
    'I was expelled before I sat my GCSEs. My mum was furious. She said I'd thrown everything away.'
    But a year later, she got a job in a tanning salon and she used to start and end her day with a sun bed session.

Unlike her celebrity idol, the one thing that isn't fake are Lisa's 38EE boobs

It was then she started reading celebrity magazines and copying Jordan's look.

Lisa even dyed her naturally blonde hair black like the star.
    Paying the Price: Lisa said she has no plans to start a family because children would get in the way of her beauty routine

She said: 'I colour my hair every two weeks but she's gone back to blonde so I will too. I've always been an exhibitionist. I want everyone to look at me when I'm out.
    'I've always got to be wearing the most make up, the highest heels, the shortest skirt.
    'It usually takes me three or fours to get ready - six hours if it's a big night out.
    'I always wear three sets of eye lashes because one isn't enough.
    'Jordan loves my New Look diamante false lashes and said she was going to get a pair.
    'I was so excited - Jordan was copying me!'
    Unlike her celebrity idol, the one thing that isn't fake are Lisa's 38EE boobs.
    She said: 'They're really heavy so I'm getting a boob reduction on the NHS later this year. I want to go down to a D. Then I'll get fake ones because they look so much better. They weigh less and look more pert.'
    Lisa admitted her mother and some of her friends would prefer her to look more natural.

Read more: 'I'll marry you if you pay 300 a month to make me look like Jordan': Is this the most bizarre pre-nup ever? | Mail Online

I guess his overtime pay doesn't extend to liposuction. I'd say she's more of a Dawn French lookalike but that would be insulting to Dawn. Has she not noticed that Jordan has a pretty hot bod (apart from the jugs)?

But the kitty is cute.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

she's mega ugly but her cat is adorable.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

So when does the beauty come in?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Tattooed makeup always freaks me out. WHY do people do that to themselves? And she has some freaky shaped legs in that first picture.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

That is one highly polished turd.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

She looks like a waitress in the world's worst truck stop.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

That picture reminds me of Monica working at the Moondance diner:

"Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

She's 25 and already has Kimora Lee Simmons fat neck? Gag.

judging by her legs, she's a Kelly Osborne look-a-like.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post

She looks like a waitress in the world's worst truck stop.
    Totally! Pluse she looks way older than 25.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Fewer hours cooking in the tanning bed, few more hours on the treadmill.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

Does she not realise that she is three times the size of Katie?
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

she looks way older then 25
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    My fellow 1982 Scorpion! Never occurred to me that penises go into ears until your twitpics
    @NickoMoralesXXX
    @Sexy_Seth_1982 awe sexy! You're just too cute to be true- I can't take my eyes off of you-

25 my ass Shes one ugly bitch

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information