Login to remove the ads!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Botox, fillers and tattooed brows will give 7 year old pageant success!

Default Botox, fillers and tattooed brows will give 7 year old pageant success!

I inject my 7-year-old girl with Botox, fill her lips and I have tattooed her eyebrows

The ugly truth ... Sharon Evans believes the beauty regime will help daughter Bree win pageants

By JANE MOORE
    Sun Columnist
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    THIS is child abuse, plain and simple. If Sharon still lived here it would be a matter for social services - a clear-cut case of a deluded mother living out her own dreams through a child too young to make decisions for herself.

Encouraging your child to pursue ballet or piano lessons is one thing but to make them feel their looks need improving to get on in life is seriously warped.

Sharon needs psychiatric help, and fast, if her daughter is going to stand the slightest chance of growing up to be a well-balanced adult who knows that what you do in life is far more important than what you look like.

By DULCIE PEARCE
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

WHILE most seven-year-old girls play dress-up with mum's lipstick, little Bree Evans expertly smears gloss to her COSMETICALLY ENHANCED lips.

The primary age schoolgirl is injected with BOTOX and FILLERS by her mother Sharon every two months.

Not only that, Bree has also had her eyebrows TATTOOED on.
    The single mum, 33, uses the dangerous cosmetic procedures because she is desperate for her daughter to be famous.

She wants her to be as successful as chart-topping American child actress Willow Smith, ten - daughter of Hollywood couple Will and Jada Pinkett Smith.

Sharon's short-term aim is for her rigorous beauty regime and cosmetic surgery to help her girl triumph in beauty pageants.

Sharon, who took a beautician's course several years ago, buys the Botox and fillers online and injects them into Bree's face herself.

She tattooed on her daughter's eyebrows after learning how to do it from an ex-boyfriend who was a professional tattooist.

Sharon, originally from Shepherd's Bush, west London, says: "What I am doing for Bree will make her a star.

"All A-list actresses and celebrities start early now and Bree will stand out due to her big lips and super-smooth, wrinkle-free skin.

"The tattooed eyebrows are only light and can be used as a reminder for her on how to pluck properly.

"To be a superstar you have to be different and highly styled.
    "That is why I am doing this. She is my child and this is my decision - it will help shape her for the rest of her life."

Alarmingly, Sharon - who now lives with Bree in San Diego, California - claims giving girls as young as seven Botox and fillers is "all the rage" in America.

She says: "If you want your child to be a success here you start dealing with their looks early.

"Take Willow Smith - she always looks camera ready, wears designer clothes, has a stylist and wears make-up and hair extensions.

"It's got her global stardom. Bree is going to be bigger and more successful than Willow.

'All the rage' ... Sharon says injecting young girls like Bree with Botox is commonplace in America

"The fact I am giving her the chance to have these beauty treatments so early on will save her from wrinkles later on.
    "It will also save her money on make-up and cosmetic procedures in the future."

Sharon got the idea to give Bree the procedures last year, after hearing other mothers talking about it at castings for beauty pageants and modelling jobs for their daughters.
    She says: "There are always hundreds of kids at open castings and pageants.

"I heard some parents gossiping about giving their daughters Botox instead of putting layers of make-up on them.
    "They said it made their kids' skin look more radiant and it saved them a fortune in make-up products.
    "It also meant their daughters wouldn't get wrinkles in the future."

Sickening ... seven-year-old Bree Evans has her eyebrows tattooed

Sharon contacted 15 doctors to inject Bree with Botox.
    They all refused but told her there was no law stopping her doing it, as she had previously trained as a beautician. Botox and fillers are self-regulated in Britain and in the States, which means it is not illegal to inject them into someone so young.

Professionals strongly advise against it but Sharon was determined to stick to her plans for her daughter.

She soon discovered that she could easily buy Botox and fillers via the internet.

Sharon says: "I bought three 2ml vials of Botox solution, clean syringes and three filler injections for £250.

"I also went online and bought a starter Botox kit for £150.

Planning for the future ... Sharon believes fillers and Botox at a young age will save her a fortune in make-up products

"I had done a 12-week beautician's course four years ago so that knowledge helped. But I also read up on the internet about injecting fillers and Botox through forums and websites."
    Sharon then bought over-the-counter painkiller cream, which is used by tattoo artists.

She used this to numb Bree's lips and forehead before starting the course of injections.
    She says: "I tested both the Botox and fillers on myself before I injected it in to Bree so I knew it was safe.

Role model ... actress and singer Willow Smith

"Then I told her what I was going to do and that if she wanted to be like Willow Smith she'd have to get noticed.
    "Although she was scared she was also very excited about looking like a star.

"I applied numbing cream used by tattooists but the injections still hurt Bree a bit. I have to admit, I did feel nervy about injecting Bree so I had a go on an orange several times.
    "We did the first round of injections last September. She did cry a little but she couldn't be happier with the results.

"Now I give Bree a small amount of Botox in the creases in her forehead every two months and fillers in her lips every three months.
    "We are both delighted with the results."
    In March Sharon took the shocking beauty regime one step further by deciding to tattoo a permanent line on her daughter's eyebrow arch.
    She says: "It was all Bree's idea. She showed me a picture of a model with beautiful eyebrows and said that's what she wanted.

"I used to date a tattoo artist who taught me how to do them.
    "I borrowed a kit from a friend and tattooed a thin, light line on Bree's brows to give a natural but definite shape. Bree was brave and didn't cry.

"She is pleased with her new eyebrows and it means she will know what shape they are meant to be for the rest of her life."
    Bree says: "I love my eyebrows and having Botox. Some of the girls at school say it's wrong but they are just stupid and jealous. (and bitter and fat!)

"Most of my friends think it's really cool and want it done too. They know that I'm going to be a superstar, like Willow Smith."
    Sharon, an office manager, plans to increase Bree's beauty regime to the next level in a year's time - by tattooing a thin, pink line around her young daughter's lips.

She says: "I know people will be outraged but I don't care.
    "This is my daughter and I have to ensure she's a star.
    "I admire what celebrities like Willow and Britney Spears did at a young age and I want Bree to be the same. Everything I do, I do for my daughter.
    "I am her mum, her agent, her motivator and her friend.
    "I wish my mum had done the same for me."

Source: Mum injects her girl, 7, with Botox | The Sun |News
    "Creepy, like when Tom Cruise laughs." - Bloodhound Gang

"the sight of Kim writhing around with her huge bum and the sound of her horrible high-pitched wailing repulsed me. By the end of the tape, I had burst into tears." - Mike Amess

This should be illegal.

What should? The Sun making up stories? Because that tattoo gun looks suspiciously like a trimmer, there's no needle on the syringe and the girl shows no sign of any of the procedures.

"the sight of Kim writhing around with her huge bum and the sound of her horrible high-pitched wailing repulsed me. By the end of the tape, I had burst into tears." - Mike Amess

This cannot be commonplace. This would be illegal, total child abuse.

OMG.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

What's next, a tit job at 8?
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida

Gold Member

She still needs a nose job though.

Willow Smith? This girl is patterning her life after that flash in the pan?

Hit By Ban Bus!

This has to be made up. You don't inject a needle all the way down to the tip like that either. The needle would still show.

This is worse than stage moms pushing their kids into acting/singing classes, auditions, etc. At least those kids actually have some talent or are at least aiming to be talented.

edit: don't know why I wrote stage mom instead of mum
    And so, I will keep fighting to make the US a more progressive, multi-cultural country, and my fight starts on GossipRocks - mikesandy

Quote Originally Posted by estonia View Post
    This has to be made up. You don't inject a needle all the way down to the tip like that either. The needle would still show.

Exactly!

Look at the "needles". They're EMPTY. There's nothing in them. No plunger, no fluid, no setting for the needle itself, nothing.

FAKE BITCH IS FAKE.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    What should? The Sun making up stories? Because that tattoo gun looks suspiciously like a trimmer, there's no needle on the syringe and the girl shows no sign of any of the procedures.
    Hi, just jumped back in to say I noticed this segment on ABC's Good Morning America while getting ready for work. They had a segment on a girl whose mom had given her botox injections for beauty pageants. Different mom and daughter, I guess. Below is the link - I think there is actual video of the mom shooting the daughter up with botox, too:

Mom Gives Botox to 8-Year-Old Daughter: How Young Is Too Young?

By KELLY HAGAN, SARAH KUNIN AND SABINA GHEBREMEDHIN
    May 12, 2011
    Botox injections and leg waxing on an 8-year-old girl, all in the name of beauty pageant success, all done by her own mom.
    It sounds too unreal to be true, like a storyline straight out of "When Stage Moms Go Bad."
    It's not.
    It's real life for an 8-year-old California girl.
    We spoke with the girl, Britney, and her mom, Kerry, to learn exactly why they turned to Botox, and exactly how young is too young when it comes to using medical treatments for the sake of beauty.
    Kerry, who asked that her family's last name not be used, told "Good Morning America's" Lara Spencer that it was actually her daughter, Britney, who wanted to try Botox, a beauty treatment more normally requested by aging women than growing girls.
    "We were getting into the pageants," Kerry recalled. "I knew she was complaining about her face, having wrinkles, and things like that. When I brought it up to Britney she was all for it."

So Kerry, a San Francisco, Calif.-based, part-time aesthetician and no stranger to Botox herself, having done the treatment on her own face, began injecting her daughter with the anti-wrinkle solution.
    "She had watched me do it before," said Kerry. "So when we first did it she was fine with it."
    Kerry typically administers the Botox to Britney through a total of five shots, in three different locations on her face.
    But can Botox really make a difference on a young girl who has not even had time in her life to develop the "worry" lines or age creases Botox is typically sought out to erase?
    "The few times that we did it, it would lessen the lines," said Kerry. "They wouldn't completely disappear, she's a kid. And we don't do so much to where it's going to make a big difference."
    But it's enough of a difference for Kerry and Britney to continue on with the treatments, despite the pain.
    "It hurts sometimes," said Britney. "It makes me nervous. But I get used to it."

While Britney thinks about the physical pain, critics in the medical community contend that administering Botox this early raises another type of more lasting pain: the potential for permanent psychological damage.
    "Well, when I first heard this story, I think my initial reaction is to be a little bit in disbelief, and a little bit horrified," said Dr. Charles Sophy, a psychiatrist. "There's a lot of psychological damage that can be caused."

Source: Mom Gives 8-Year-Old Daughter Botox: How Young Is Too Young? - ABC News

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    - I think there is actual video of the mom shooting the daughter up with botox, too:
    There isn't.
    Last edited by twitchy2.0; May 12th, 2011 at 07:09 PM.

It's so tacky and cruel to do this to your child....she should not be allowed to have any more children.

From TMZ.com

Mom Who Botoxed 8-Year-Old Under Investigation

5/13/2011 8:51 AM PDT by TMZ Staff
    The woman who went on "Good Morning America" yesterday and ADMITTED to giving regular Botox injections to her 8-year-old daughter is now being investigated by Child Protective Services.

CPS in San Francisco says their phones rang off the hook yesterday after Kerry Campbell appeared on "GMA" -- and admitted she regularly administered the anti-wrinkle injections ... to give her daughter an edge in the world of child beauty pageants.

A rep for CPS claims, “It’s pretty unusual for a mom to be injecting an 8-year-old with Botox and certainly is grounds for investigation.”

The rep adds, "We need to sit down and talk with the mom, talk with the child, and see what's going on."

Kerry Campbell faces 4.3 billion years in prison ... or at least she should.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information