Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pageant moms injecting kids with Botox now

Default Pageant moms injecting kids with Botox now

I’m injecting my eight-year-old with Botox and getting her body waxes so she’ll be a superstar

Mummy's girl ... Kelly with daugther Britney
    Nick Stern

By DULCIE PEARCE

LIKE other eight-year-old girls, Britney Campbell loves dancing to Lady GaGa, is fond of fashion and enjoys putting on make-up.

But Britney's beauty regime goes way beyond playing with Mummy's lippy.
    Once every three months, Britney climbs on a beautician's table and watches as mum Kerry prepares needles of Botox and fillers to be injected into her face.
    Beautician Kerry, 34, from Birmingham, buys the substances online and injects them into her daughter's forehead, lips and around her eyes.
    The beauty-pageant obsessed single mum also takes her to have her body waxed, in a bizarre bid to stop her growing hair when she eventually hits puberty.
    Kerry says these shocking and potentially dangerous treatments will guarantee Britney becomes famous as a teenager.

Poke her face ... Kelly injects Lady GaGa fan Britney with Botox

She says: "What I am doing for Britney now will help her become a star.
    "I know one day she will be a model, actress or singer, and having these treatments now will ensure she stays looking younger and baby-faced for longer.
    "I'm sure people reading this will think I am being irresponsible, but I ensure that I test the Botox and fillers I buy online on myself first.
    "All I want is for Britney to have the best start in life, so it is easier for her to become a superstar.
    "More mothers should do it for their daughters."
    Kerry is proud Britney is one of the youngest children in the world to have Botox injections and fillers for beauty purposes.
    Despite doctors and plastic surgeons recommending Botox only be used by adults, Kerry claims Britney is in no danger.
    Kerry, who also regularly administers Botox and fillers on herself, says: "I'm proud Britney is getting to have these beauty treatments at such a young age.
    "I wish that I'd had the same advantages when I was younger.
    "She is a lucky little girl and is going to be famous because of the benefits I am giving her so early."
    Worryingly, Britney - whose research scientist dad died four years ago aged 83 - regards the injections and waxing as part of normal life.
    She demands the top-ups of Botox, complaining she can see wrinkles.

Fame-hungry ... Kelly wants little Britney to be a star

Britney says: "My friends think it's cool I have all the treatments and they want to be like me. I check every night for wrinkles, when I see some I want more injections.
    "They used to hurt, but now I don't cry that much.
    "I also want a boob and nose job soon, so that I can be a star."
    Shockingly, Kerry, who now lives in San Francisco is not alone in her quest to make her daughter wrinkle-free for life.
    This behaviour is becoming a trend in the competitive world of American child beauty pageants.
    Kerry says: "When Britney takes part in pageants, parents talk about how they have given their daughter an extra jab to plump her lips or lose a wrinkle.
    "Everyone is doing it and talking about it.
    "We are not doing anything illegal, and I don't want my daughter being the only one who doesn't have a bit of extra help."
    Kerry is currently preparing Britney for the competitions, as well as saving up for a 2,000 dress.
    Britney is also learning the piano for the events' performance sections.
    Amazingly, in the UK and US there are no criminal laws stopping a child having these types of procedures as the industry is self-regulated.
    Kerry says: "If I want Britney to be successful, I have to be realistic. She has to start as early as possible.
    "I give her between 1-2ml of a saline and Botox solution per session.

Keys to success ... Britney prepares for her showbusiness career

"In the past 12 months she has had different parts of her face and lips injected four times. I make her frown before injecting, which helps identify a potential wrinkle. This means we can get it before it even develops.

"I know the correct amount to give her as I am a trained beautician.
    "I'd rather she be perfect and have a little frozen face. Some people say her eyebrows look a little pulled already but they look striking."
    Kerry buys Botox and Restalyne over the internet, spending 150 per 3ml vial. She has a home-assembled kit of needles from the local chemist and from a diabetic friend.
    Kerry says: "I also buy vials of fillers and Botox from our local "beauty dealer" - one of the mums at school.
    "It's all safe and I am not worried.Britney's young and healthy."
    Kerry first injected Britney with Botox in May last year, as a present to celebrate her eighth birthday.
    She says: "One day I had to keep her home from school as she had a slight headache, but apart from that she has had no reaction at all.
    "She also has her virgin wax monthly, which gets rid of her fluffy leg hair and makes sure she wont develop pubic hair in the future.

"It will save her a fortune in waxing when she's older."
    Little Britney says: "I feel like a supermodel and if I do ballet or go swimming I don't have to worry about hairy legs. Although the pain makes me cry, I feel like a cool grown-up when it's all over." Kerry plans to get Britney's eyebrows waxed this year.
    She is also hoping to get them lightly tattooed to an arched shape and is also considering a light pink tattooed lip-liner.
    She said: "All this pain and effort now will benefit Britney no end.
    "When she's a superstar earning millions, she'll always be grateful for what I did when she was so young."

Source:I give my girl, 8, Botox for pageant | The Sun |Woman

I hope this isn't real.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

That's child abuse, plain and simple.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

I just can't believe the absurdity. What a fat dumb twat.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I bet she's far from being the only pageant mom doing this!!

Abuse.

This has to be a hoax. WTF?

wowza.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

This is staggering. I cannot believe this is legal. God help this child.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

And if I'm reading correctly, the baby daddy was 79 when she was born?? Ick!

Ditto, child abuse, take her away.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

But first, feature her on Toddlers and Tiaras!

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

She needs breast implants. And a tummy tuck.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

and a flipper...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Virgin wax? Is that like a brazilian? So she won't develop pubic hair? This has GOT to be a joke. Please tell me it's a joke. If it's not, this woman is totally depraved. If it's someone else who is waxing that child's cooch, they're depraved as well. It's a sad state of affairs when we need legislation because of idiots like this. And guess what. Kid's not even particularly attractive. Joke's on you mom.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Hey kid
    do me a favor will ya?

Slap your mom

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    Virgin wax? Is that like a brazilian? So she won't develop pubic hair? This has GOT to be a joke. Please tell me it's a joke. If it's not, this woman is totally depraved. If it's someone else who is waxing that child's cooch, they're depraved as well. It's a sad state of affairs when we need legislation because of idiots like this. And guess what. Kid's not even particularly attractive. Joke's on you mom.
    Yeah, I didn't wanna say "even if its hairless, wrinkless, thin..." this is as close to fame as they will ever get...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information