Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 'My girl is so spoilt I need to sell my house'

Default 'My girl is so spoilt I need to sell my house'

Little madam ... Madison Wren-Campbell

SPOILT nine-year-old Madison Wren-Campbell felt the wrath of Supernanny after driving her mum to the brink of despair and BANKRUPTCY. Despairing Moya had to sell her house to pay off the huge debt she had built up pandering to Madison and older sister Leah's expensive tastes.

The pint-sized brat's wardrobe included bespoke dresses costing 450 a pop, with 200 Juicy Couture tracksuits as her play clothes.
    Beautician Moya, 40, also shelled out up to 5,000-A-MONTH ferrying her tiny diva to beauty pageants across the globe in her bid to become a famous model.

Struggles ... Madison and Moya JAYNE RUSSELL

But Madison turned her family home into a warzone with her tantrums, cheek and demands.
    And Moya was forced to call in TV Supernanny Jo Frost when Madison spat in her face after being checked for her cheek.
    The no-nonsense child behaviour expert brands the youngster "Frankenstein" in her new Channel 4 show Jo Frost: Extreme Parental Guidance.
    But she blames MOYA for creating the mini-monster - and is horrified when she sees the youngster's wardrobe stuffed with over 3,500 worth of designer togs.
    In next Tuesday's episode Jo, the last refuge for beleaguered parents across the UK, rips into Moya and fumes: "Your kids are spoilt because you've made them spoilt.
    "You have put a price on your love. It's madness when you are in debt. You have created Frankenstein."
    The Scottish Sun revealed Madison's incredible lifestyle last year when she appeared on BBC Three documentary Baby Beauty Queens.
    Tots as young as three compete in events like Mini Miss UK, Baby Miss Intercontinental and the Cinderella Pageant.
    And they are pampered with spray tans, acrylic nails, false eyelashes, hairpieces, eyebrow plucks, make-up and couture dresses.
    Tough love ... Jo gets to work CHANNEL 4

Moya, from Glasgow, admitted then that she encouraged Madison, insisting: "The competitions promote good manners and sophistication."
    But when confronted by Supernanny, she admits: "Anything I have I just spend on my kids, the way they dress, the way they look. I'm in debt for thousands and thousands of pounds and am now having to sell my house to pay it off.
    "The designer clothes, the pageants. It all costs a lot of money.

Diva ... Madison in make-up ALAN PEEBLES

"But Madison is so disrespectful. She's just a little diva. It's stubbornness, cheekiness and arrogance. Her moods affect the whole house."
    A tearful Moya adds: "I have made a total a*** of my life over the years.
    "I could be sitting alright but I just got my priorities wrong."
    Jo, 38, instructs Moya to instill new rules in the home where the girls have to help with chores.
    The consequences for misbehaviour are no Hannah Montana, no playing outside, no Nintendo DS and removal of toys and privileges.
    But while 15-year-old Leah embraces the telly toughie's regime, within minutes of Jo leaving Madison mounts an angry rebellion.
    She is seen STROPPING over dinner demanding tomato soup to eat.
    She SCREAMS at her mum when she doesn't get her own way and constantly BACKCHATS her with attitude.
    And she THROWS objects across the room after being given chores to do.
    After having her beloved teddy bears confiscated she screams: "I don't like Jo. She's changed you into a horrible mother!"
    Jo warns: "Children want parents who put them on the right path, teach them right from wrong.

"If Moya's not ready to hear the truth then things won't change."
    And Moya admits: "I probably have known all along deep down but I didn't know how to stop it. All I want is a normal family life. She gets in my head and makes me start thinking, 'Am I being too strict?'
    "I can't believe I've ignored it for so long. I suppose ignorance is bliss."
    In the new series Jo tackles some of the worst cases of badly-behaved children she's ever come across.
    One show features a boy with an 80-hour-a-week addiction to computer games.
    However, cameras catch up with Madison three months later - and the effects of Jo's rules are dramatic.
    Moya claims: "Jo gave me the kick up the bum I needed. It should have been done a long time ago."

My girl is so spoilt I need to sell my house | The Sun |Home Scotland|Scotland Features

That Mother needs an ass whipping!
    "My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." TEAM MILEY!!

Who cares. Enjoy the soup line, you fucking stupid bitch. Get superherpz and die.

So tired of these useless wastes.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

A*O

Madison - nuff said.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Should have been Madysyyn
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

This woman could not be more of an idiot. Why doesn't she sell off all that fancy,overpriced bullshit and make some of her money back that way? No way in hell would I let that ungrateful little shit force me to sell my house.

I'm not advocating smacking kids in the face at all, but this brat would bring me about as close as I would get to actually doing it.

i watched a show about this kid. it's all her mother's crazy will to get that child a worldwide princess. madison has no idea what is so fancy and great about beauty contests and from what i could tell, she doesn't even care. she just acts for her mom. and yeah, if you give a five years old the feeling that she's the greatest creature on earth and that you're there to serve her... she'll get spoilt.

i agree you should give your kids many things so that they won't feel lack one bit but there's a limit. many of the things you do give them contribute nothing for their well-being. why does a nine years old need high fashion clothes? when i was her age i wore jeans and t-shirts. i think she'll prefer a stable home rather than juicy couture play clothes. buy her a barbie maybe
    Last edited by autumn; February 13th, 2010 at 05:35 AM. Reason: addition

I would wager that there is some latent mental illness lurking around that woman's brain.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    I'm not advocating smacking kids in the face at all, but this brat would bring me about as close as I would get to actually doing it.

God I love the first part of that sentence.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Oh, I am going to watch that show. I like Jo
    "Well isn't that special"

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    Madison - nuff said.
    Now now, every third kid is named Madison around here, but I think it's because most of them were conceived on the banks of the river.

How in the world can an adult let children treat them poorly in their own house? It never ceases to befuddle me. It's right up there with parental guilt, just don't get it at all.

A few years ago, my daughter had some friends over and had that "I'm all that" attitude. She thought she would really get me by stomping out of her room and saying something along the lines of if you won't let me do xyz, I'm just going to go live with my dad. My reply was, would you like me to help you pack? Scared the crap out of her and she was even more pissed that I said that to her. But, I have never heard that "threat" again.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Can't even stand up to a spoiled 9 year old that just happened to crawl out of your snatch? Fucking idiot.

Is there a man in this house?

Nevermind. I don't think I wanna meet whatever manner of man would be pussywhipped enough to allow this shit.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    Yeah, she's making my hand itch. Her and her moron of a mother.
    "Remember to always be yourself. Unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

"The only thing more expensive than education is ignorance." -Benjamin Franklin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information