Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Woman Doesn’t Understand Why Her ‘White Only’ Swimming Pool is Racist

I figured it was an excuse. It's not about their skin color, it's about their hair products! She's an idiot for thinking racism is only about skin color.
    Last edited by Jezi; December 16th, 2011 at 12:41 PM.

Default Horrible Woman Wants ‘White Only’ Pool Sign Reinstated

In a serious case of not knowing when to shut the fuck up, an Ohio woman continues to maintain that the "white only" sign she posted at a public pool is not racist.

Landlord and bigot Jamie Hein had previously argued that she only posted the sign because she felt a black teen's hair products made her pool "cloudy." Shockingly, the Ohio Civil Rights Commission was unconvinced, ruling that the sign "restricts the social contact between Caucasians and African Americans as well as reinforcing discrimination actions that are aimed at oppressing all 'people of color.'" But according to CNN they're meeting again this week, and Hein has asked them to reverse their ruling.

It's unclear what new information about her sign's totally non-racist implications Hein can bring to the table. In addition to her hair-product argument, she's also maintained that the sign is just a harmless antique: "I don't have any problem with race at all. It's a historical sign." See, it's not racist, it's historical — just like Jim Crow, and slavery. Hein is just harmlessly nostalgic for a time when her ancestors were able to oppress black people with no legal repercussions. Surely she should be allowed to celebrate her heritage! The sad thing is, there are plenty of people in this country who would actually be convinced by this argument. I'm just hoping the members of the Ohio Civil Rights Commission aren't among them.

Horrible Woman Wants 'White Only' Pool Sign Reinstated
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Enough bitch. Go back to the racist cave you crawled out of ya CUNT.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    I'm still in favour of building a giant wall around Ohio to contain all the nuts. Soj, get out while you still can!
    Well Ohio as a whole is not the greatest right now, but when I first heard of this I just knew it would be around Cincinnati/Cincinnazi/Censornati. That area is very conservative(Taft country) and has a long history of racial tension. It is one of the most segregated areas in Ohio. That city is really the northern most 'Southern' city-with all of the minuses of a stereotypical southern city, but none of the pluses. I wish we could cast it off to Indiana or Kentucky or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Authority View Post
    I'd like to say this racist bullshit was limited only to crazy-ass Ohio; but sadly ignorance and utter batshit stupidity knowns no land boundaries.

Anyway, this woman is a dumbass and I hope someone (White, Black, Blue, Purple, whatever) stops by and takes a massive shitcloud in her "uncloudly" pool. Stupid ass twatwaffle.
    I hope she drowns in her own pool, stupid bitch. People like this just need to die. Die in a fire...er...drown in a pool(white only). bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    I just knew it would be around Cincinnati/Cincinnazi/Censornati. That area is very conservative.
    explains the syphillis STD surge in Cincinnati hits Dayton region STDs and hypocrites go hand in hand.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information