Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Woman aims to weigh 1000 lbs

I didnt know she had a 15 year old son. Both he and the daughter who she had feeding her are going to need therapy after this. I can only imagine what they went and go through at school. Not only was their mother on a fetish site but shes also morbidly obese and trying to get fatter daily. In the news, on Youtube, everywhere you went there she was. Surely this hasnt helped them growing up. And the daughter feeding her, have people forgotten about that?

Its also a shame that her husband had to leave her for her to realize how unhealthy she really was. To go back and call out the fetish community like that wasnt called for and Im sure many are furious. I have no doubt they paid her to eat but shes the one who set herself up in such a position. Shes also the one who ate and proudly proclaimed she wanted to get fat. Im having a hard time seeing them as the bad guys here. Back then she gladly took the money and ate all she could. Now she decides to change her life and shes trying to make them look bad. Some are over the top and Im honestly surprised shes thanking her fans for their love and support. Truthfully, the way she portrays it, she has none now that shes decided to change her life. Thankfully, at the end, she admitted that she got herself into this situation. It came a little late but Im glad she admitted shes the main part of the problem.

One thing I dont understand is what is this about her needing therapy for abuse she suffered?

It's not unheard of for sexually abused girls to overeat for both comfort and to make themselves less physically appealing to the abuser.
    Quote Originally Posted by NVash View Post
    To go back and call out the fetish community like that wasnt called for and Im sure many are furious.
    Oh, I disagree. They're a bunch of goddamn freaks. They deserve to be called out. They're getting off on someone eating themselves to death and are just as ghoulish as the people who cheer on suicides.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Feeders are people who are attracted to having control and power over someone mentally, and physically.. the person they are controlling are so weak willed that the controlling can be done vis internet, or phone with little to no personal contact. The feeders(who are men and women) who have relationships with a feedee is the worse of them all because they are there to see the disabling consequences first hand but keep on pressuring them to eat...most of them leave after the feedee's weight or health becomes such a problem its not fun for them anymore and they move onto the next person who believes that this person truly loves them because they are already heavy and they don't mind them eating large amounts and becoming huge!!

When I first got the internet at home...all I had was aol and those damn chat rooms.. One of the ones that intrigued me was fat n gaining... I was so confused to why anyone would want to gain on purpose!! I met a few people who explained to me what it was.. I also found out that some FA's who like extremely larger women will find a regular chubby woman and turn her into the fatty of their dreams..
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

^ This I did not know. I knew of some feeders but none ever really explained it like that. I always figured they were attracted to the persons body not the power trip.

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    she's in Ohio now? LOL, Soj is going to love that
    At least she came to Ohio to get her life together. Usually they leave to do that!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread Information