Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Woman aims to weigh 1000 lbs

Baby steps, Laurent.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    Her goal weight is 370 lbs at 5'2"? Like that's the dream weight?
    Shes a gonner.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

So it WAS all for some fuckface. Nice priority to show your kid lardclit.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

^ Can I just say how much I love your avi? The Ricky Gervais Show is hilarious and Karl's my fave.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

I wonder how much weight the excess skin adds up to? 370pounds minus the batwings would equal... what I wonder?

The fact that she'd regain it for a new feeder boyfriend is pathetic; she's a sorry excuse for a mom.
    Tiene razon, y gracias por su opinion. Now go fuck yourself.

huh... her newest entry on her website:

Hi,

I’d like to share something personal with the world. I recently split with my fiancée of five years and moved with my two children back to my home town in Ohio. This life changing move made me realize something important. The health and welfare of my family was always my priority and they were well taken care of by my ex. Now that I have sole responsibility of taking care of my children, I must drastically change my lifestyle. Most people see me as a woman who became famous for wanting to gain weight while the rest of the world was trying to slim down. This was true as I was in a relationship that was based on a fetish that exists only in a fantasy.

I have only myself to blame for the position I am currently in and I must now face the greatest challenge of my life. In order for the people I love most to have a happy and healthy life; I must regain my emotional and physical well-being. This won’t be easy and I cannot accomplish this on my own. To reach the goals I’ve set for myself, it will be necessary to have a support team to guide me through this process.

I know I need the help of a therapist to help me come to terms with the abuse I’ve suffered growing up and the various experiences that have made me the woman I have become. It is also quite apparent that I will need to be under the care of a physician to treat the various conditions I suffer from. Obviously, a major part of this transition will be losing weight. Diet, exercise and the right attitude need to be established and this will not happen overnight, but I believe in myself and what I can accomplish if I put my mind to it.

At this time I would like to thank and maybe apologize to all my fans. I realize this statement will be met with mixed emotions. The people that admired me as a “super-sized big beautiful web model” probably will be disappointed in this decision. The thousands of people that have sent me hate mail will either think this is some publicity stunt or maybe they will become supporters. Either way, I assure you I am sincere in my desire to change.

To the many fans that have become members of my websites I ask that you understand that this is not an easy decision and I thank you for your love and support. But this is something that I must do for myself and my family and I ask that you take your last looks at the old Donna. We will be transitioning to a family oriented website and you will be able to follow my progress on this journey. The website will soon feature a personal blog and I will post my new experiences as they happen. You will also be able to see new and uplifting photos of my friends, my family, and me.

I want to take this opportunity to thank all the fans, my friends and family that understood who the real person was behind some of the negative images that were created by the media.

Love,
    Donna Simson
    -

• Donna Simpson moved from New Jersey to Ohio after splitting with fiancé
    • 44-year-old was star in fantasy fetish community and men paid her to eat
    • Huge mother-of-two who wore XXXXXXXL clothing has already lost 85lbs

Her fans wanted her to become as large as possible and she quickly became a star in a bizarre fantasy fetish community that worshipped the overweight and bought pizzas for her to munch on.
    But life is changing for Donna Simpson. The 600lb mother-of-two moved from New Jersey to Akron, Ohio, after her five-year relationship with fiancé Philippe Gouamba, 49, ended earlier this year.
    The 5’4" woman has also turned away from the fantasy world, replacing videos of her eating with a blog about her journey to health. Ms Simpson has already lost 85lbs on her long road to weight loss.
    Healthy start: Donna Simpson, 44, of Akron, Ohio, has also turned away from the fat fantasy fetish world, replacing videos of her eating with a blog about her journey to health

‘I realised that I was their fantasy,’ she said of her viewers who paid her to buy more food. ‘Here I was getting bigger and bigger, and they had their thin wives, with two-and-a-half kids and a picket fence.
    ‘I'm not trying to be a size 4 (or) a thin-mint,’ said the 44-year-old, who is believed to be the heaviest woman ever to have given birth. ‘I just want to be normal and more active.’
    One man from Germany sent her a credit card with specific instructions of buying pizzas, Chinese food and other takeaways, as he wanted her to use his money to become as large as possible.
    ‘He didn't even need to see me. Just the fact that he was feeding me was enough of a thrill for him.’
    Ms Simpson had a website where men paid $19 a month to watch her eat and she flew around the world for events. She became the most popular model on SupersizedBombshells.com.
    But now she has moved back to her hometown of Akron and embarked on a new plan. It was a big change as she requires a mobility scooter to go shopping and wears XXXXXXXL clothing.

Mother and daughter: Ms Simpson entered the record books when she gave birth to Jacqueline, now four. She hopes to join a gym soon to begin walking in a pool and has modified her eating

She hopes to join a gym soon to begin walking in a pool and has modified her eating. Ms Simpson has struggled to lose weight for years and weighed about 200lbs at school in Summit County, Ohio.
    She often ate an apple a day along with a weight-loss drink and even smoked crack cocaine for a few months several years ago in an attempt to shed pounds, but claims not to have become addicted.

'I realised that I was their fantasy. Here I was getting bigger and bigger, and they had their thin wives, with 2 1/2 kids and a picket fence'
    Donna Simpson

‘All it did was make me clean my house really, really fast,’ she said. But Ms Simpson still wants to drop to about 300lbs, to help her raise her daughter Jacqueline, 4, and 15-year-old son, Devin.
    Ms Simpson dismissed those who may be stunned by someone who weighs that much. She said she would be healthier and happier than when men watched her and sought her out.
    Ms Simpson also said some of the people who watched her were rich lawyers, accountants and college students who wanted to see women whom they believe are attractive.
    One man from California sent her $200 a week through Western Union to buy groceries. For about six weeks earlier this year he would call her to find out the list of foods she bought, she said.
    When she told him that she was done in the fantasy world, the man became angry. ‘It's not like these were toothless trolls who live under bridges,’ Ms Simpson said.
    The underground community is involved in a rare form of masochism known as feederism, said Stephen Levine, the co-director of the Center for Marital and Sexual Health in Beachwood, Ohio.

'I'm not trying to be a size 4 (or) a thin-mint. I just want to be normal and more active'
    Donna Simpson

Some people love watching others become overweight and the internet helped it take off, he said.
    ‘I'm hesitant to say why someone would do this,’ said Janet Shibley Hyde, a University of Wisconsin psychology professor. ‘There could be all kinds of reasons. But people cannot survive at that weight.’
    Ms Simpson proclaimed three years ago: ‘I love being fat; I wouldn't even mind weighing 1,000lbs.’ She suddenly began appearing in the U.S. and British media, and got to travel the world.
    It was claimed last year that her meal on Christmas 2010 was two 25lb turkeys, two maple-glazed hams, 15lbs of potatoes, five loaves of bread and 20lbs of vegetables. But she denies it was that big.

However Ms Simpson admitted she earned $1,000 a month from the pay-per-view eating at one point. ‘That's pretty good for eating Ho-Ho's,’ she said.

‘There are plenty of men who will buy you four pizzas and enjoy watching you eat all of them. But what it comes down to is that you become a slave to the food and to your feeder'
    Donna Simpson

Ms Simpson has moved away from the internet days, though many are angry that she has exposed a rare and underground community. Others are mad that they can no longer see her.
    Her blog describes the pain of feederism and her journey. She is expecting a difficult fight.
    ‘There are plenty of men who will buy you four pizzas and enjoy watching you eat all of them,’ she wrote. ‘But what it comes down to is that you become a slave to the food and to your feeder.’
    Ms Simpson knows that not everyone will be supportive of her bid to lose weight. ‘I have only myself to blame for the position I am currently in,’ she wrote on her blog.
    ‘I must now face the greatest challenge of my life. In order for the people I love most to have a happy and healthy life, I must regain my emotional and physical well-being.’

Read more: Donna Simpson: World's heaviest mother reveals long journey from fat fetish videos to healthy life | Mail Online

My lawd. That is the sickest thing I ever heard of-men paying her to shovel food in ?? Her poor little daughter. I hope she gets this weight off fast, maybe she can care about her children and their lives for once.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Thanks Honey!

When I first saw the thread bumped, I assumed she'd bought the farm.

‘But what it comes down to is that you become a slave to the food and to your feeder.’
    Good for her; it's scary to think a feeder was yelling at her over the phoneline. Like a "I bought you food, so now I own you" sense of ownership in the community.
    Tiene razon, y gracias por su opinion. Now go fuck yourself.

she's in Ohio now? LOL, Soj is going to love that
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Glad she's trying to lose the weight. Good for her.
    And so, I will keep fighting to make the US a more progressive, multi-cultural country, and my fight starts on GossipRocks - mikesandy

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    she's in Ohio now? LOL, Soj is going to love that
    OMG! Didn't even think of that!

she may have to be cremated at death.
    another year i claim of total indifference.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post

The crematorium is back in business and the funeral director said they'll notify the family to assure them their loved one wasn't harmed.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread Information