Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Woman accused of taunting dying girl, 7, with coffin

^^Yea, it's nice to see some good in this ugly story. Hope she had a great time in the toy store and her red carpet day.

And I hope that other bitch burns in hell.

Bless her little heart. She had such a good time in that toy store! Little girl dream.
    That disease seem to be beyond cruel. What a horrible thing.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

childish behavior. probably shouldn't have kids in the first place. especially since she's setting a bad example to her own kids on how to treat others. yeah let's go make fun of a dying child. kathleen's parents must be strong. some people would go after that bitch,
    another year i claim of total indifference.

She is the epitome of "Downriver trash"; what a vile bitch.

Anyway I'm happy that the girl is seeing the kindness of people from all over. It more than makes up for all the taunting she's been through.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muBtFC1eS60[/YOUTUBE]

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Authority View Post
    She is the epitome of "Downriver trash"; what a vile bitch.

Anyway I'm happy that the girl is seeing the kindness of people from all over. It more than makes up for all the taunting she's been through.
    I love it - "Downriver trash!"
    She's a gorgeous little girl and these people made up for all of the taunting from that psycho hillbilly.

That video made me cry. How could anyone be mean to that sweet child. What a beautiful smile. Hate is a strong word to use but I do believe that I hate Jennifer Lynn Petkov. I have no use for people who would hurt children or animals. May they rot in hell.

Kathleen Edward's Big Day | Facebook

pics of her shopping spree

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

I am glad that so many people have pitched in to make life a little sweeter for Kathleen, but it's too bad she and her family had to endure that evil bitch.

Happy trails to you...until we meet again.
    I love & miss you Dad.

That sweet girl. How can someone treat her like that?

I hope that cuntrag that taunted her gets beat down by karma and an angry mob.

I've heard bad things about the Downriver area before. Is it really that trashy? The more moneyed suburbs of Detroit are places like Grosse Pointe, Troy, or Farmington Hills, right?
    What Kind of Welfare, Witchcraft Hocus Pocus Hoedown is this?!

Update:
    Facebook taunter charged with court order violation

Doug Guthrie / The Detroit News

Detroit — Animosity keeps boiling over in the Trenton neighborhood where Jennifer Petkov gained international infamy last fall for taunting a terminally ill 7-year-old girl on the Internet.
    A Wayne County judge Tuesday arraigned Jennifer Petkov, 33, and her husband, Scott, on claims they violated a personal protection order taken out by the grandmother and father of Kathleen Edward, who has Huntington's disease.
    But Circuit Judge Charlene Elder said new complaints can wait for a hearing until March 1, after the scheduled Feb. 8 criminal trial where the woman known by some as the "Devil of Detroit Street" is accused of trying to run over a neighbor.
    "It's a mess," said Robert Adkins, who has friends on both sides and has offered occasional asylum for the Petkovs in his home outside of the neighborhood. The Petkovs say they are trying to sell their house.
    The girl's grandmother, Rebecca Rose, said Tuesday that she plans to e-mail everyone she knows to ask them to stop engaging in social network bickering. Robert Edward, the girl's father, said Facebook has refused to delete numerous pages that have kept the debate alive. He said his daughter has heard nothing of the insults, and is doing well on a new drug therapy.
    Kathleen's mother, Laura Edward, died of the same neurological disease in 2009, but the girl attends third grade with the help of a teaching aide.
    Rose's PPO violation complaint claims Petkov and her husband harassed her with pranks, Internet postings and stalking. She claims Trenton Police have been given a video recording of Jennifer Petkov telling her husband to follow Rose. Jennifer Petkov has denied any wrongdoing.
    Both sides have taken photos and videos of each other that have been turned over to police and posted on Facebook and YouTube. Some of the videos are of the parties recording each other.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Update:

Trenton Girl Taunted By Neighbor’s ‘Death Machine’ Has Died

January 12, 2012 9:03 AM

Kathleen Edward (Facebook Photo)

TRENTON (WWJ) - The Downriver girl who attracted worldwide attention for a neighbor’s taunting during her battle with Huntington’s Disease has died.
    Nine-year-old Kathleen Edward, of Trenton, died Wednesday night after a long bout with pneumonia, which is especially tough for Huntington’s patients to beat.
    “Kathleen far exceeded our expectations of survival. She’s the strongest little girl I ever met in my entire life, and she didn’t quit fighting. Now she gets to go into the arms of her mother, Laura,” said family friend Michelle Yerigian.
    Kathleen was diagnosed with the disease when she was about 3 years old. She was just 6 years old when her mother died of Huntington’s disease at the age of 24.
    Kathleen attracted attention from around the world when they learned she was the subject of online taunting by her neighbor, Jennifer Petkov. Petkov published a photo of the terminally ill schoolgirl on Facebook above a set of skull and crossed bones. Petkov also allegedly attached a coffin to her truck, labeled it ”Death Machine” and drove it down the street honking the horn.
    The girl’s plight sparked cards and letters of support from around the world, and Yerigian’s job was to field the truckloads of mail that came weekly for the girl.
    “This little girl touched a lot of people’s lives and not just in Michigan, but across the world. She has friends from Australia, Indonesia, Pakistan, people all over the world have reached out to this little girl and the world is now a sadder place without her in it. But, I think she taught us a very strong lesson in that faith, hope and love can just do amazing things,” said Yerigian.
    The family is currently making funeral plans. Meantime, Yerigian said Petkov is due in court next week.
    Trenton Girl Taunted By Neighbor’s ‘Death Machine’ Has Died « CBS Detroit

-- Stephen Hawking

Elite Member

How horribly sad, does Huntington's usually turn fatal so young, both her and her mother died terribly young.

All over a kids party, makes you wonder how she punishes her kids for spilling milk or something trivial.

Quote Originally Posted by maryk View Post
    makes you wonder how she punishes her kids
    She lost custody of hers. Thankfully.

-- Stephen Hawking

Quote Originally Posted by maryk View Post
    How horribly sad, does Huntington's usually turn fatal so young, both her and her mother died terribly young.
    The earlier in life the disease manifests, the faster it progresses. Juvenile Huntington's is a whole different ballgame than regular HD. Usually, the patients end up choking to death.

RIP, kiddo.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information