Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Woman accused of taunting dying girl, 7, with coffin

Oh, hell yeah!!! Go 4chan!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    Being a nosy bitch, I still want to know wtf the whole neighbor feud was about.
    It was over a birthday party the bitch wasn't invited to. She really was invited but thought she wasn't. I'm listening to a radio show that neighbors and family are calling in to. The bitch's husband has gone to court to get custody of their children, judge let the bitch keep them!

What is 4chan?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Local media here is reporting her husband has been suspended WITHOUT PAY from his job because of this. Hells yeah.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    What is 4chan?
    It is the hidden haemorrhoids on the arsehole of the interwebs.

4chan
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

fgg

disgusting, vile human beings. that poor little girl and her family

Grandmother of dying girl taunted by neighbor in Trenton: Only resolution is 'for one of us to move'

Published: Wednesday, October 13, 2010, 9:31 AM

Jonathan Oosting

Fox 2 Video: Kathleen Edward's grandma, father speak out about taunting
    For months, Kathleen Edward was bullied by two adults in Trenton. Now, the 7-year-old is receiving support from thousands of adults all around the world.

"We can't express how grateful we are," Robert Edward said Tuesday on Fox 2, responding to more than $10,000 in donations that will help provide a "dream trip" and toy store shopping spree for his daughter, who is dying of Huntingon's Disease. "This is just amazing."

Kathleen's story went viral last week after neighbor Jennifer Petkov admitted in a Fox 2 interview she posted an image to Facebook depicting Kathleen's face set above crossbones and another of her mother, who died of the same degenerative brain disease, in the arms of the grim reaper.

Why?

"Because it burns their asses," Petkov said. "Because it burns Rebecca Rose's ass."

Petkov and her husband later apologized after they received death threats, had their house egged and started receiving unwanted pizza deliveries.

Rose, who is Kathleen's grandmother, joined Robert Edward on Fox 2 Monday to discuss the apology, the history of the neighborhood dispute and the public reaction. Check out the full video in the player above or read a few highlights below.
    • On the background: "It all started about two or three years ago," Rose said. "We had a birthday party for my youngest daughter, who is handicapped, and (Petkov) wanted her kids to come over. She texted my other daughter to ask if they could come over. Well, my other daughter didn't text her back in time, and I went outside and she was on her porch ranting and raving that she didn't want her kids coming to play with these 'f-ing retards'anyway. And it's just totally escalated from there."
    • On the apology: "It didn't even sound sincere," said Robert Edward. "...I honestly just believe they were scared and they just didn't want the attention anymore."
    • On recent contact with Petkov: "The way she reached out is when she was going from her car screaming 'I don't give an f who's dying,'" said Rose. "...I don't want nothing to do with her. I haven't said anything to her. But I honestly believe the only way this is going to get resolved is for one of us to move."
    Kathleen, who the family has tried to keep out of the media spotlight as much as possible, on Thursday will travel to Ann Arbor by limo, where Tree Town Toys owner Hans Masing will host a red-carpet shopping spree. From there, she'll head to C.S. Mott Children's Hospital where she will give thousands of donated toys to other sick children.

Separately, supporters are planning a rally for Kathleen on Oct. 23 at Hass Park in Trenton. Click here for more information.
    Grandmother of dying girl taunted by neighbor in Trenton: Only resolution is 'for one of us to move' | MLive.com

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Bitch was arrested!! HOORAY!

myFOXDetroit.com Staff - Jennifer Petkov was arrested today for 'assault using a dangerous weapon' after she allegedly tried to use her car to run over a neighbor. This is the same woman who had been taunting a dying little girl, Kathleen Edward of Trenton, by posting disturbing photos on Facebook.

Police in Trenton tell Fox 2 News that the neighbor Petkov allegedly tried to hit with her car, was not a member of Kathleen Edward's family or Rebecca Rose's family, Kathleen's grandmother.

Petkov remains in jail at this time, pending a bond of $7500 or 10% paid for release. Fox 2 has crews on the way to where she is being processed. Photos and a video report to come.

Trenton police also tell Fox 2 that Petkov is currently under a six-month probation for disorderly conduct. The probation period began on July 5, 2010.

Petkov has been in the center of a story that has gripped metro Detroit and the nation, after she posted a photo of Kathleen Edward's face as part of a "skull and crossbone" on her Facebook page. Edward is a 7-year-old-girl who is dying from Huntington's Disease, a rare brain disorder. Petkov also posted a photo of Kathleen's mother Laura Edward, wrappde in the arms of the grim reaper. Laura died last year from the same disease.

Her husband Scott Petkov parked a pick-up truck in front of Rebecca Rose's house, the place where Kathleen lives, that had tombstones and messages of death painted on it. A coffin was placed in the back of the truck.

Since this story first made air on Fox 2 News, (watch it here) , thousands of people have responded to support the little girl. Money was raised and Kathleen went on a toy store shopping spree just yesterday.

The Petkovs have apoligized for their actions , removed the Facebok posts, dismantled the coffin and painted over the truck.

An attorney representing Jennifer Petkov, Scott Weinstein, says no charges have been filed against his client for the posts she made on Facebook, and that he expects there will be no charges filed regarding this matter.

Fox 2's Alexis Wiley will have a full report today on Fox 2 News at 5:00 p.m. and the video will be posted inside of this story. More to come.
    Woman Who Taunted Kathleen Edward is Arrested, Jennifer Petkov

Man, that woman is just itching to hurt someone, huh?

Bitch has lost her damn mind.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Every screw loose.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Elite Member

ok making light of a child's parent who passed on is evil, or making fun of a disease they have but knowing this child is DYING of the same disease that killed her mother and her grandparents are very well reliving that just makes me literally sick.

Wonder how she punishes her kids for leaving socks on the ground probably crucifixion.

Here's how I want this bitch to die:

She gets set on fire (and I wouldn't mind if little Kathleen got to light the match). Her lungs are so used to smoke because she's a dirty fucking meth-head so she doesn't die from smoke inhalation. She just fucking burns and burns. Before the fire kills her off, she manages to jump into a river or lake or something to put it out, and in the process she fucking DROWNS. SLOWLY.

I'm really happy to hear that so many people are working to make Kathleen's life more fun and pleasant. And I really really want that nasty skanky cunt BITCH to die in a fire/drown in a fucking lake. Right now. Fucking bitch.
    "Not only do we embrace it, we take it out for drinks, get it absolutely steaming drunk, leg hump it and then leave it covered in shaving foam and a stolen Chuck E Cheese outfit in its own bath with no recollection of how it got there." -Kittylady on the sad and pathetic and strange.

Default Dying 7-year-old gets shopping spree

Dying 7-year-old gets shopping spree : The Mommy Files

Earlier this week SFGate featured a heart-wrenching story about a terminally ill 7-year-old who was mocked on Facebook.

After the story of Kathleen Edward broke in the media, people across the globe reached out to shower her with support, love, and money. This Michigan girl dying of Huntington's disease has received calls and emails from as far away as China, Australia and Sweden.

Yesterday, Edward went on a mega shopping spree at Ann Arbor toy store Tree Town Toys. A white stretch Hummer and a caravan of police vehicles picked her up at her home. When she arrived at the store, she walked a red carpet while a cheering crowd tossed red rose petals.

Store owner Hans Masing told Edward to pick out anything she wanted. The first thing she grabbed was a frog. A gift for her father who likes them.

"She always smiles, but I've never seen her smile like this," Kathleen's grandmother, Rebecca Rose of Trenton, told the Daily Record.

Huntington's Disease is a degenerative brain disorder, which Edward's mother, Laura, has already died from. The little girl made headline news when some people living on her street posted grim depictions of her on Facebook. One photo features Kathleen's face above a set of crossbones.

The neighbors were reportedly angry with the Edward family because they received a late invitation via text message to Kathleen's birthday party.

The toy store has led an effort to raise money for the Edward family and has brought in $17,500. Ten percent will go to the Edward family, some will pay for the shopping spree, and the remaining amount will be used to buy toys for kids at C.S.Mott Children's Hospital at the University of Michigan, kids in hospice, and other kids in the area with Huntington's disease.

Glad to see something good come out of this. Hope Kathleen had a great time & isn't letting that psycho cuntmonster get to her.
    “The thing that attracts people to “The Sopranos” is the family element. It shows that America still has a longing for that traditional upbringing.” Christine O'Donnell

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information