Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wanker McKay Hatch and his fucking "No Cussing Club" attract a shitstorm of hatemail

quit your bitching and join in!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

One of the most entertaining people I've ever met in my life uses every cuss word invented and manages to make everyone laugh and smile and relax. I was shocked at a colleage of mine who was an absolute prude, laughing along with her!

Annoying little shit reappears from obscurity to whine about TV.

‘Modern Family’ episode that features cursing toddler comes under fire from anti-profanity crusader

Gives hit ABC sitcom an 'F' for F-bomb

By / THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

Wednesday, January 18 2012

LOS ANGELES — An anti-profanity crusader on Tuesday asked ABC to pull this week’s “Modern Family” episode in which a toddler appears to use a bleeped curse word.
    “Our main goal is to stop this from happening,” said McKay Hatch, an 18-year-old college student who founded the No Cussing Club in 2007. “If we don’t, at least ABC knows that people all over the world don’t want to have a 2-year-old saying the ‘F-bomb’ on TV.”
    “We hope they know better,” said Hatch. He’s asking his club’s members, whom he said number 35,000 in the United States and about three-dozen other countries, to complain to ABC.
    ABC has yet to respond, he said Tuesday. The network had no comment, a spokeswoman said.
    In the episode titled “Little Bo Bleep” airing 9 p.m. EST Wednesday, 2-year-old Lily shocks parents Mitchell and Cameron (Jesse Tyler Ferguson, Eric Stonestreet) with her first expletive.
    The dads, who are preparing Lily to serve as flower girl in a wedding, now have an added parenting challenge.
    The tot is played by Aubrey Anderson-Emmons, who says the word “fudge” during taping. It will be bleeped on the air and her mouth will be obscured by pixilation, and viewers will get the impression that her character used the actual F-word.
    Steven Levitan, creator and executive producer of the sitcom with Christopher Lloyd, told the Television Critics Association last week that he’s “proud and excited” about the F-word plotline that ABC was persuaded to allow.
    “We thought it was a very natural story since, as parents, we’ve all been through this,” Levitan said to EW.com. “We are not a sexually charged show. It has a very warm tone so people accept it more. I’m sure we’ll have some detractors.”
    The program, which won the Emmy Award for best comedy last fall, was named best musical or comedy series at Sunday’s Golden Globes ceremony.
    Hatch, who is from South Pasadena and attends Brigham Young University in Rexburg, Idaho, said he began his anti-profanity club in 2007 when he noticed how rampant cursing was at his school and how it was linked to bullying.
    Damian Dovarganes/AP

South Pasadena High School student McKay Hatch, 17, holds up a ‘No Cussing’ campaign jar and T-shirt at a rally last year.

“If kids are accountable for their choices, then adults should be as well,” and that includes media, he said.
    TV profanity was an issue before the Supreme Court last week, which heard arguments about whether regulating curse words and nudity on broadcast stations is sensible when cable and satellite services offer channels with few restrictions. A decision is expected by late June.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

eat shit and die, you pussy.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Fucking pissy cunt. There, I made an entire sentence out of swear words!
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Fuck off, sad twats.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

so this grown ass kid with a swear jar is complaining about the plot of a tv show where parents are trying to teach their kid fuck is a bad word? Isn't that a major comprehension fail?

"Little Bo Bleep" is an awesome title, I wish I coulda used that for my screen name.
    Gross, put it away. You could dress beautifully but you gotta be Miss Granny Panty Whore.
    ~Manx Mouse

Life is a hell of a thing to happen to a person.

I miss butt
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

^Not according to your avi.

A tribute?!?
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

It needs to be swathed in high waisted tight denim to be a real tribute. Let's call it an homage.

I figured they were some fundies and it looks like they are Mormon, no shock. Also, he looks exactly how I pictured, too. lol

Can you imagine what a pain in the ass this kid will be once he is middle-aged?
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

He'll be a politician.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

I thought the episode was FUCKING hilarious.
    Last edited by SHELLEE; January 19th, 2012 at 10:11 AM.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information