Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Waitress launches hunt for customer who refused to give her a tip

I think the whole "he emptied my tip jar" is her covering her own shit. Given her shitty attitude, it was probably empty with reason. He's an ass but she is too.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

One of the people on line saying he took her tip also states there were 5 quarters and he took them.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

She's doing a good enough job at making herself look like a freak that by the time the tightwad customer is tracked down, no one is gonna have an ounce of sympathy for her. Yes, leaving that comment on the bill was a bitch move, but playing the feminist card when you're out to settle a score isn't neccessary.

And how come it's taking so long to track the tightwad down? She's got his name and credit card info - the media can't help out?
    Tiene razon, y gracias por su opinion. Now go fuck yourself.

I don't see how that could be legal, he's a private citizen and hasn't done anything illegal--being a dick isn't against the law so she has no right to publish his private information, esp. info derived from his CC. I mean, couldn't he sue her for that?

Hit By Ban Bus!

No police report regarding stolen tip jar, no lawsuit filed by this jerk customer, fat waitress getting lots of publicity. Maybe she is just a fat attention whore who is being used by the businesses at hand to drum up free advertising. The whole story is just fishy now. At first, I could give a bennie of doubt, because had the story been true more confirming details should have been dredged up, especially by now. The fact there has been zilch confirmable added details since original story lends to the conclusion this may have been a hoax for publicity. I question if there even ever existed a foul customer at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    I don't see how that could be legal, he's a private citizen and hasn't done anything illegal--being a dick isn't against the law so she has no right to publish his private information, esp. info derived from his CC. I mean, couldn't he sue her for that?
    This part bothers me. Anyone in the service industry can publish your private information if they aren't happy with you? Like you said, dick or not, what he did isn't against the law. What she's doing seems to be.

My girlfriend was contacted by a sales person from a store who thought she was cute. He got the number from her check. I thought that was all kinds of creepy. She turned him down and he called a couple more times. Can you imagine if he blasted her online? Publishing her personal info?

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    My girlfriend was contacted by a sales person from a store who thought she was cute. He got the number from her check. I thought that was all kinds of creepy. She turned him down and he called a couple more times. Can you imagine if he blasted her online? Publishing her personal info?
    i hope she turned that asshole in!
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    i hope she turned that asshole in!
    She didn't!! She was afraid to. He had her phone number and address.

Elite Member

The waitress is making a very poor use of her time and energy. For me, it all comes down to that.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    This part bothers me. Anyone in the service industry can publish your private information if they aren't happy with you? Like you said, dick or not, what he did isn't against the law. What she's doing seems to be.

That is creepy. Your friend must have been completely freaked out.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information