Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Waco TX Fertilizer Plant Explosion Sends 120 to Hospitals, Levels Homes, Businesses

Not saying he did but if he set this off...wow. That's just really bad. Really bad. I hope he had nothing to with the explosion and it was an accident because it would be too horrible to imagine otherwise.
    The more people I encounter, the more I like my animals.

Thats how I feel. If he did this his ass will fry.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Texas leaders rush to appeal FEMA's denial of more aid to West | Dallasnews.com - News for Dallas, Texas - The Dallas Morning News

What a fucking mess. Somehow, people are managing to say shit like "well, Texas doesn't want to be beholden to the government and FEMA is a government agency... guess they should take care of this their fucking self"... It'd be a whole different story if this shit was taking place in Oklahoma, wouldn't it? Rick Perry really does a lot for his constituents with that big fucking mouth of his.

ETA: “We’ll be there even after the cameras leave and after the attention turns elsewhere,” Obama said at a memorial for first responders killed in the April 17 blast. “Your country will remain ever ready to help you recover and rebuild and reclaim your community.”

ummm, BULLSHIT!

ETA (again): Meanwhile, some officials raised the possibility that FEMA’s decision could have been politically motivated.
    “I hope it’s not a blue-red thing,” Muska said.
    Two years ago, Perry and other top GOP leaders accused the Obama administration of playing politics when FEMA refused to issue a major disaster declaration after wildfires burned more than 2.2 million acres and 400 homes, mostly in Central Texas.
    At the time, FEMA director Craig Fugate denied any partisanship in that decision, arguing — as FEMA does now — that Texas had the wherewithal to cope with only limited federal aid.
    But that doesn’t sit well with Jones, the county commissioner.
    “It’s kind of a snub on Texas,” he said.
    Cornyn, an outspoken critic of the Obama administration, wasn’t ready to allege a political motive yet. But he said, “If it is people playing politics … then you’ll be hearing from me.”
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

This does seem like a slap. I would rather they slap Rick Perry.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

I would rather they gather around him in a circle and kick the living shit out of him!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Wasn't FEMA there helping already? I'm not sure I agree that West needs extended assistance. It wasn't like it was a huge natural disaster with tens of thousands without a roof or utilities, etc. like Hurricane Sandy or something. Until I can see some details for extended need in the area, I'm going to have to side with FEMA.
    Bluebonnet likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    I would rather they gather around him in a circle and kick the living shit out of him!
    Please,Mel. Those people wear very expensive shoes. That would be a sad waste. Perry isn't worth a scrape.

Well, this town needing around 100 Million to rebuild schools, roads and sewer systems and such - soon enough, there won't be a town. I still say bullshit and fuck fema.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

it wasn't a natural disaster. it was a man-made disaster caused by greedy fuckers not complying with laws and a state that has such shitty laws it allowed a fertilizer plant to go up in a residential area.
    while it's unfair that people would be denied aid based on a political decision, i'm not sure that's the case here.
    at the same time, it's kind of ironic to see texas authorities bitching that the federal government that they love to shit on isn't helping them out. i guess they only hate the federal government until they need them to come bail them out or when they're calling obama a communist or something.
    ManxMouse likes this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

FEMA doesn't rebuild towns. FEMA feeds and houses people until they can make their homes livable. So why again does FEMA still need to be there?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I think the irony will be lost on them!

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    it wasn't a natural disaster. it was a man-made disaster caused by greedy fuckers not complying with laws and a state that has such shitty laws it allowed a fertilizer plant to go up in a residential area.
    while it's unfair that people would be denied aid based on a political decision, i'm not sure that's the case here.
    at the same time, it's kind of ironic to see texas authorities bitching that the federal government that they love to shit on isn't helping them out. i guess they only hate the federal government until they need them to come bail them out or when they're calling obama a communist or something.
    yeah, its kinda like some wildfires that are started by a cigarette butt, huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    FEMA doesn't rebuild towns. FEMA feeds and houses people until they can make their homes livable. So why again does FEMA still need to be there?
    FEMA doesn't. FEMA can and probably WILL fuck off.
    Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    I think the irony will be lost on them!
    of course it will be. maybe it'll be explained to them on the Satire this Friday.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

well the levees breaking in NO was bush's fault too but it was still a natural disaster. this was an industrial complex that blew up and destroyed a residential area. while i agree they should get emergency aid, FEMA isn't there to rebuild. that long term aid should come from the motherfucking state that is the one to blame for this by having such fucktarded laws. blaming the federal government for this is just deflection of that fact. texans need to be angry at their stupid state government and at each other for electing these retards time and time again.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    well the levees breaking in NO was bush's fault too but it was still a natural disaster. this was an industrial complex that blew up and destroyed a residential area. while i agree they should get emergency aid, FEMA isn't there to rebuild. that long term aid should come from the motherfucking state that is the one to blame for this by having such fucktarded laws. blaming the federal government for this is just deflection of that fact. texans need to be angry at their stupid state government and at each other for electing these retards time and time again.
    OMG. Bush blew up the levees. I'm sure if we dig deep enough, we can blame this on Bush too. And who the fuck said anyone wasn't angry at the right fucking people? have you seen anyone saying what a great job fucking Perry is doing? NO. And of course, we SHOULD all be angry at each other. That won't do much good will it, since WE are the ones who will have to fucking fix this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

well, not directly but his government cut funding that would have permitted maintenance and repair work that probably could have prevented them from breaking.

of course i'm not saying you're saying perry's doing a good job. you and mcjag and the other texans on this board are the exceptions. but the rest of the state seems to be buying the shit they're selling and the rhetoric about the federal government being evil and let's blame obama for all this.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information