Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Waco TX Fertilizer Plant Explosion Sends 120 to Hospitals, Levels Homes, Businesses

Whoa, intense.
    shedevilang likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Holy shit, watching that vid, I actually jumped when the place blew. There probably wasn't time from the moment the fire broke out until the explosion to get very far and that was a massive explosion.
    Bluebonnet likes this.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

There's another video (that I won't post because it's disturbing) taken by some stupid ass redneck in his truck with his child in the car and when it exploded, he drops his camera and all you hear is the kid screaming "I can't hear!! I can't hear!" I hope it didn't deafen that poor child just because his stupid ass father wanted footage.

Give us the link then, please.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I saw it and because the guy is so close you can really see how forceful the explosion was. You'd think he'd know better if he lives in a town with a fertilizer plant that they are massive bombs under the right conditions. The poor kid saying she can't hear and to "please get out of here" really is upsetting.

Here's link if anyone wants to see it: CAUGHT ON CAMERA: Fertilizer Plant Explosion Near Waco, Texas - YouTube
    Bluebonnet likes this.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Everyone in Texas is remembering another fertilizer explosion from 1947 in Texas City, Texas (near Galveston) that killed over 500 people.The date? April 16th. Just eery.

Here is the link, as there are too many photos to upload:1947 Texas City Disaster

The Today Show has the video up and they interviewed the man, and his daughter. He thought the high school was on fire, so they drove over that way, and saw it was the fertilizer plant. So he started taking video with his phone. He said they were 250-300 yards away. His daughter was scared and freaking out!!

Press conference says that plant was there since 1962,pretty much everything grew around it. Only one complaint of odor in 2006. They installed something to bring it into compliance, no more complaints.
    Those cows you hear mooing? The press is located right by a cattle barn. Only in Texas!

Oh-and I am located about an hour north. Some people here felt it & called to report an earthquake. Imagine-that far away.
    Bluebonnet likes this.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Reminds me of that awful disaster in Toulouse following the 9/11 attacks.

I'm in Austin and my family's in Dallas, so I go through West a LOT. It's a neat little place with all the Czech stuff there. From what I'm hearing, this is going to get worse. I find it hard to believe there won't be more than 15 fatalities.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    Press conference says that plant was there since 1962,pretty much everything grew around it. Only one complaint of odor in 2006. They installed something to bring it into compliance, no more complaints.
    Those cows you hear mooing? The press is located right by a cattle barn. Only in Texas!

Oh-and I am located about an hour north. Some people here felt it & called to report an earthquake. Imagine-that far away.

I was pretty sure I heard cows mooing during the press briefs and interviews. I wondered if they were by a pasture, or what?!?!? lol

Quote Originally Posted by ManxMouse View Post
    I'm in Austin and my family's in Dallas, so I go through West a LOT. It's a neat little place with all the Czech stuff there. From what I'm hearing, this is going to get worse. I find it hard to believe there won't be more than 15 fatalities.
    Here is my fav. I hope it is still there and those women are safe.

Czech Stop and Little Czech Bakery - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bluebonnet likes this.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

It survived and is actually open today, serving food to emergency personnel. Photos, including one of a view of the explosion from the vantage point of the Czech Stop:
    The Czech Stop Bakery In West, Texas Is Open Today
    Bluebonnet and McJag like this.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

YES!! Thank you for that. I kept seeing that Sonic in pictures but couldn't place it. Got it now. They were so lucky.
    ManxMouse likes this.

Damn. There's just a lot of crap going on. These poor people. This poor little town.
    The more people I encounter, the more I like my animals.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information