Login to remove the ads!
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Utah mom missing since December 6

Well, if he can kill his own children in such a horrible manner, I'm guessing he had no problem with killing his wife. I'm guessing there's no doubt he killed her now.

Josh Powell's Cousins Blame Justice System for His Death

By Stephen M. Silverman

Wednesday February 08, 2012 11:10 AM EST

Josh Powell
    Scott G. Winterton/AP

Josh Powell is being painted by his cousins, Maurice and Patti Leach, as a victim of outside influences.

Authorities say Powell attacked his own two young sons with a hatchet before blowing them and himself up in a house explosion Sunday.

After prefacing their remarks by saying, "There is no justification for the loss of two innocent children, Charles and Braden," the Leaches go on to point fingers of blame at the courts, the news media, the government and religious bias.

"We felt that Josh represented himself using a great deal of restraint with patience and dignity at his children's custody hearing, even though it did not work out in his favor," they say. "We believe that Josh continued to use this restraint because of the fear of losing his sons and the love he had for all of his family members that he so desperately tried to protect."

Saying that Josh asked them to assume guardianship of the sons should the situation ever warrant it, "Uncle Maurice" and "Aunt Patti," as they call themselves, said that they would.

"When we arrived in the state of Washington we believed in America's legal system," the Leaches say in their statement. "After witnessing how broken the system was and the events that took place before our eyes, both inside the courtroom and outside, we left for home in disillusionment of the legal system and concern for our family's posterity.

"In our hearts and minds we feel that this family tragedy was set into motion from the beginning due in part to the various questionable government agencies' practices, religious bias, the Internet kangaroo courts and sensationalized news media, all of whom have circumvented the laws that protect all of our rights to due process," their statement continues. "We believe that the stewardship of the responsibilities that have been entrusted to those organizations and individuals has been completely compromised."

Susan's family as well as law enforcement refuse to call this a tragedy – or to blame anyone other than Josh, however. "This was not a tragedy; this was a horrible murder of two little kids," Pierce County sheriff Paul Pastor said angrily. "Let's not sanitize it. Let's call it what it is, which is something evil."
    Josh Powell Murder-Suicide: Cousins Blame Courts for Tragedy : People.com

I know that's his kin, but damn, facts are facts.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Yes. It was the online kangeroo courts and the possibility that he might lose custody of his children that forced him to BUTCHER HIS CHILDREN WITH AN AXE AND EXPLODE THEM.

FFS.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Makes you think it runs in the family...
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Yes, even if it was the justice system, he could have just taken himself out. Not butchering thoses boys. Like Greys said, it's his family but facts are facts. I have a criminal in my family. Can't keep himself out of trouble for one minute, but it's never his fault. At some point, after the second arrest for the same thing, we all realized it. His family needs to pull their heads out of their asses.

I'm going on the assumption now that his cousins are almost as f*cked up in the head as he is. What a bunch of pathetic, abject a-holes.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

So maybe his sister isn't actually related then?
    Posted from my iPhone
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

OH my dear lord I can't believe what I just read! This fucking scum killed those poor little boys!!!!! I was hoping this thread was at the top of the page because he was finally being sent to jail, but this shit is un-real. I can't even imagine what those innocent children had to go through, and it doesn't sound like their deaths were quick. They had to suffer with the blows to thier necks, and then wait to be suffocated by smoke from the fire I hope this POS is getting chopped in the neck over and over again in HELL!!
    Somebody blow Mel Gibson Already- Michael K

Blog Entries

After prefacing their remarks by saying, "There is no justification for the loss of two innocent children, Charles and Braden," the Leaches go on to point fingers of blame...
    Maurice and Patti Leach, you are a pair of motherfucking, cocksucking worthless shitheads! Those two little boys were NOT "lost", you pair of arselicking inbred cuntrags! The children were MURDERED - chopped with a small axe and then living their last minutes of life in agony, awaiting the smoke and flames. Your psycho prick of a cousin murdered the boys' mother and then bitched, moaned and complained because the court system wasn't just gonna let him get away with it - and for THAT you're blaming everyone EXCEPT the murderer. Fuck you! Fuck the pair of you with rusty razors and barb wire, you selfish bastards. Hope you DIAF too.
    Kathie_Moffett likes this.
    Who was the first person to say, "See that chicken there? I'm gonna eat the next thing that comes outta its bum"?

Apparently, Josh Powell has one sane sister, Jennifer Graves (who had originalyl discounted her father's claims that Susan had flirted with him), and an insane sister, Alina Powell -- who thinks he is innocent of the murder, and just cracked.

What especially pisses me off about Alina is that she had to know about this story below:

Josh Powell Threatened His Mother With Knife, '90s-Era Court Documents Allege

By ALICE GOMSTYN (@AliceGomstyn) , CHRIS CUOMO (@ChrisCuomo) , GERRY WAGSCHAL, BROOKE STANGELAND and JOE RHEE
    Feb. 9, 2012

Josh Powell, the husband of a missing Utah woman who killed himself and his two young sons last week, was a disturbed adolescent who threatened and hit his mother, according to 1992 court documents obtained by ABC News.
    The documents, filed during the divorce of Josh Powell's parents in Washington state, Steven and Terrica Powell, include several statements by Terrica Powell describing her son's disturbing behavior.
    Terrica Powell wrote that her son once tried to commit suicide and also threatened her with a butcher knife. On other occasions, he and one of his brothers pushed and hit her, she wrote.

The butcher knife incident, Terrica Powell wrote, was the result of her asking her son to do the dishes.

"I felt extreme fear when Josh made a veiled threat at me with a butcher knife in his hand. His demeanor was menacing for a moment as he said, 'Don't push it, mom,'" Powell wrote. "… I was terrified and left the room to go downstairs…"

A lawyer for Chuck and Judy Cox, the parents of Powell's missing wife, Susan Powell, echoed the allegations about the butcher knife and the suicide attempt. Lawyer Stephen Downing told "20/20" co-anchor Chris Cuomo that Josh Powell tried to kill himself by hanging.
    "He was very troubled," Downing said.
    Terrica Powell worried that Josh and another teenage brother could destroy their family, which included younger siblings, she wrote in a statement filed in court.
    The Powell family became a subject of national interest in 2009 when Josh Powell's wife, Susan Powell, went missing.

What kind of idiot is afraid of their own kid? If one of my boys threatened me, it would be on.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

The kind of idiot who's standing in front of an angry kid brandishing a butcher knife????
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Obviously she raised them wrong if they can even think of violence against their parents, therefore, an idiot.

I can agree with greys. my son would never do that. and if he did, I'd drop him like a sack of taters.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Thread Information