Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Two-year-old missing after mother leaves him behind after running out of gas

No one saw the baby for TWO WEEKS before this bitch reported him missing.

Police: Foul play possible in case of missing Washington toddler

By the CNN Wire Staff
    updated 9:26 PM EST, Tue November 8, 2011

Authorities in Bellevue, Washington, are searching for missing 2-year-old Sky Metalwala.

STORY HIGHLIGHTS
    • NEW: No one other than the boy's sister and mother have reported seeing the toddler in 2 weeks, police say
    • NEW: The boy's parents were charged in 2009 for leaving him alone in their parked car
    • Police have no suspects in the case
    • Sky Metalwala, 2, has brown eyes and short, dark hair
    (CNN) -- Police in suburban Seattle said Tuesday they have not ruled out the possibility of foul play in the disappearance of a 2-year-old boy who was reported missing after being left alone in a car by his mother.

According to police, Sky Metalwala's mother said she ran out of gas in Bellevue, just east of Seattle, leaving the toddler in the car while she took her 4-year-old with her to get help.

"She told us that her son was asleep, and that's why she chose to leave him in the car, because she couldn't carry both kids to walk to the gas station," Maj. Mike Johnson of the Bellevue Police Department told CNN's Brooke Baldwin.

Julia Biryukova, the mother, said the young boy was gone when she returned to the vehicle about an hour later, according to police.

"At this point, foul play has not been ruled out," Johnson said, adding that neither the mother nor the boy's father is a suspect. Police have no suspects, and no arrests have been made in the case.

Other than the boy's mother and his 4-year-old sister, no one has reported seeing the toddler in the past two weeks, according to police spokeswoman Carla Iafrate. She described the mother, who gave police permission to search around her home and car, as cooperative.

The father, Solomon Metalwala, who is separated from Biryukova, took a polygraph test Monday and was expected to take another Tuesday after results of the first one were inconclusive, said Sgt. Seth Tyler of the Bellevue Police Department.

He said the car door was unlocked when police got to it.

Authorities began their search around the vicinity of the vehicle but found nothing. They are canvassing the mother's apartment complex in Redmond, northeast of Bellevue, Tyler said.

Search-and-rescue experts brought in to assist told police they do not believe the boy got out of the car and wandered off, according to Johnson.
    "So we're trying to look at other options," he said.

Early indications suggest that the car still had some gas in it when it was left and that it would run, he said. However, police have not done a forensic examination of the vehicle.

"Our primary concern right now is to locate Sky," said Johnson.

The toddler has brown eyes and short, dark hair and was wearing a dark green hooded sweatshirt and blue-and-gray striped pants when he was last seen.

The boy's parents, who separated last year, have a tumultuous relationship.
    Biryukova has said she feared for her safety and that of her children around Metalwala, according to court records.

"I am told by my husband Solomon (and) his family that if I take any action towards custody of our children he will take them out of the country (and) I will never see them again," she wrote.

Metalwala responded, in court filings, that his wife suffered from mental health problems and was unable to care for the children on her own.

Both parents were charged in 2009 with reckless endangerment for leaving then 3-month-old Sky alone in their parked car. Court records show they completed court-ordered parenting courses following the incident.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I fear this will end badly.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

^^ me, too.

the fact that there was still gas in the car and it would run and that the kid hasn't been seen by anyone except the mother and sister speaks volumes.

i feel like she either killed him or she brought him somewhere and is trying to cover it up with this bad story.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Silver Member

I just had to post my two cents here when I saw this, because what people don't realize about the Acura Sedan is that it is impossible to unlock or start without the remote near-by. You do not need to 'activate' the remote by pressing a button but the car can detect its proximity, meaning you can open, lock, and start the car entirely by pressing buttons that only work if the remote is nearby (in your pocket or purse, for example)

But let's say the child was lucky, managed to climb out of his baby chair, crawl his way to the front seat, and press every button in the car, and somehow manage to open the vehicle, the alarm goes off indefinitely until attended to.

Meaning there would be in the report she gave to the police, she would have re-approached the vehicle with the alarm going off.

There is no possible way the child was in the car to begin with. Her child probably died and now she is saying it was kidnapped.

Except that she, even more preposterously, claims to have left it unlocked.

'cause that's apparently what she does when she leaves a two year old alone for a couple of hours in the cold. And she left her purse at home with her cellphone and was on the way to the hospital because the boy was sick. Not the closest hospital either and where the car was found wasn't even on a direct route to the hospital from her apartment but on a side street. The bullshit factor keeps going up higher and higher.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Except that she, even more preposterously, claims to have left it unlocked.

'cause that's apparently what she does when she leaves a two year old alone for a couple of hours in the cold. And she left her purse at home with her cellphone and was on the way to the hospital because the boy was sick. Not the closest hospital either and where the car was found wasn't even on a direct route to the hospital from her apartment but on a side street. The bullshit factor keeps going up higher and higher.
    Well, the Acura Sedan also locks automatically after about a minute and a half or so even if the driver is still in the car.

Kid wasn't in the car.

Oh, that's a neat feature. I always thought headlights should automatically shut off too. They did on my old Saab and I loved that.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

They'll lock when the car is started but will not lock if key fob is in the car to prevent you from locking your keys in.
    Posted from my iPhone
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Police: Missing Bellevue boy's mother had not run out of gas
    By KOMO Staff & News Services Published: Nov 9, 2011 at 3:35 PM PST Last Updated: Nov 9, 2011 at 3:54 PM PST

BELLEVUE, Wash. -- The mother of a missing Bellevue boy had not run out of gas on the day the toddler disappeared as she has claimed, police said.

Bellevue Police Maj. Mike Johnson said Julia Biryukova had enough gas in her fuel tank "to travel a considerable distance." Investigators planned to test-drive the vehicle on Thursday to determine whether any mechanical issues would have caused it to stall.

Biryukova had told investigators that her 2-year-old son, Sky Metalwala, vanished Sunday in Bellevue when she left him sleeping alone in her unlocked car for an hour after it ran out of gas. She and her 4-year-old daughter walked to get gas, she claimed, and when they returned an hour later, the boy was gone.

Earlier, Johnson said that Biryukova claimed she was taking the boy to a hospital because he didn't feel well, even though she left her purse, wallet and identification at home. It wasn't clear how she expected to get gas for the car or have her son treated without the items, he said.

Police believe Biryukova or someone close to her knows the toddler's fate, but no one is speaking up, even as hope for finding him alive fades.

"The public, I'm sure, is as frustrated as we are in the fact that mom isn't willing to come in and provide a polygraph," Johnson said. "To be quite honest, that looks suspicious and we're puzzled by that."

But Johnson added Biryukova has been willing to aid investigators in other ways, including allowing them to search her home.

"I would categorize her level of cooperation - albeit a little disjointed, a little segregated - to be high," he said.

When asked whether police were aware of the rumored similarities of the case to an episode of "Law and Order" that aired the day before the boy disappeared, Johnson said investigators have been told as much, but have not seen the episode.

Police planned to search area landfills for evidence.

Sky's disappearance came amid a bitter divorce and custody fight between Biryukova and the boy's father, Solomon Metalwala. During a tough mediation session that lasted about 12 hours last week, the parties reached a tentative agreement that would allow Metalwala to have some visitation with Sky and his older sister.

But two days later - and two days before she reported her son missing - Biryukova decided to pull out of the agreement, Metalwala's divorce attorney, D. Michael Tomkins, said Wednesday. In a letter sent by her attorney, Biryukova insisted that everyone at the mediation session had been against her and the settlement was unfair, Tomkins said.

The children did not attend the marathon session, and it's possible they were left home alone for the entire time, raising the possibility that Sky could have become dehydrated, Tomkins said.

Papers filed in the divorce say that Biryukova suffered from "severe" obsessive-compulsive disorder. Metalwala wrote in a declaration that she would frequently go on 10-hour cleaning binges during which she wouldn't even feed the children, but a doctor reported that her diagnosis did not interfere with her ability to care for the kids.

Johnson said Biryukova acknowledged having a history of leaving the children home alone for extended periods of time. Police know whether she did so during the lengthy mediation, but they won't release that information, Johnson said.

Investigators on Wednesday were focusing on processing the car for forensic evidence and to determine whether it really ran out of gas or had other mechanical problems. They also were giving voluntary polygraph exams to the boy's father and several of his relatives and taking DNA samples to match with DNA evidence found at Biryukova's apartment.

If Sky was in fact left in the car, it wouldn't have been the first time.

When he was 3 months old, his parents left him in their SUV in a Target parking lot for 55 minutes on a 27-degree day, court records showed. The couple came out of the store to get Sky only after police arrived and asked for the vehicle's owner to be paged.

Redmond police cited both parents for reckless endangerment in the December 2009 incident. However, the case was dismissed early this year after the pair completed a year of probation, 40 hours of community service and a 10-week parenting class.

Anyone with any information regarding the disappearance of Sky Metalwala should contact the Bellevue Police Department at (425) 452-2546 or through their e-mail tipline at pdtipline@bellevuewa.gov.
    http://www.komonews.com/news/local/133573263.html

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

A*O

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    I shall be the second. Unfortunately, I think that child had already faced his demise when she concocted this story.....bitch.
    This. Momma did it.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by xXull View Post
    Well, the Acura Sedan also locks automatically after about a minute and a half or so even if the driver is still in the car.
    Sometimes my mitsubishi mirage locks itself and resets the alarm, too - usually whilst I have the boot open and am loading groceries. You get three seconds grace before the loudest whelp startles you off your feet.

As the father's custody day was nearing, seems she did this to prevent his access to the baby. I have zero sympathy for her - women who pull this shit only make the process harder for actual victims who are telling the truth. I wouldn't leave my fur-baby in the car for an hour whilst I went for petrol, let alone a child.

On the other hand, they're both arseholes and piss-poor excuses for parents; leaving a three-month old infant in the car while they shopped? 'Cause they "didn't want to wake him"? So fuck the father, too.

This world is a tiring, draining hell. So many people want children desperately and can't have them. Others breed without issue, but treat the children like disposable tax reductions. Body shots + Keanu Reeves = I need it.
    Tiene razon, y gracias por su opinion. Now go fuck yourself.

I only had to write the title of the thread before thinking 'this is another Casey Anthony case'. Sure they find only circumstantial evidence, like decaying body-odours in the car and such so obviously she did not kill the kid! and the jury will let her free! La vita e bella!

if you open google maps and search for "2600 112th Ave NE, Bellevue, King, Washington 98004", the place that pops up (if this is the right road) is surrounded by all kind of buildings - a cafe, a bank, a school, a restaurant, a psychiatric clinic (how fitting) and even a childcare center. if this story were true, she could've asked someone there if she could use the phone. she is full of shit.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Hopefully these businesses will have cameras towards the storefronts. Once proven that Sky was never in the car that morning, I hope the post-Casey Anthony and current Terri Shavo cases inspire people to give this liar an interrorgation that'll make a rectal exam feel less invasive.
    Tiene razon, y gracias por su opinion. Now go fuck yourself.

Since following this story, I keep trying to be devils advocate for her. I know how hard it is to be a single mom, and have an ex-husband who has way more power and family and resources to use against you.

So she was stressed, I'm sure depressed and all that shit. I get it.

Leaving her kid in the car??? I don't know who in their right mind would do that!!! TWICE! Then I think, well she isn't from here, maybe that's what they do where she is from...(Remember that little girl who's dumb fuck parents left her in the hotel while they went out to dinner? Then of course she went missing. They say thats normal where they are from. Still makes it fucking stupid.)

The story about her and her daughter are the only ones who saw the little boy for 2 weeks isn't that far fetched.
    I am an introvert. After my divorce I suffered from Agoraphobia. I still do but not any where near after my divorce. I stayed in with my kids. The youngest didn't go outside for a while because he was to little.

Then I keep reading and I just can't stick up for this trick in my head anymore.
    BUT, I am going to guess that she has hidden him, not killed him. Her husband was from Pakistan, correct? I know I am ignorant from other cultures, so please forgive me but don't they "value" males over females?

She probably hid the boy because that is what would hurt this guy the most. He probably wasn't as worried about the daughter.

So after my ramblings, I now think she is lying through her teeth and tarantula eyelashes.

Both of them should DIAF.
    ~Madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information