Login to remove the ads!
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Two-year-old missing after mother leaves him behind after running out of gas

Mom's blog. Julia Biryukova: 10-28-2010 Thursday Evening Exchange from Hell who'd like to make sense of that?
    "Creepy, like when Tom Cruise laughs." - Bloodhound Gang

"I don't know anyone who likes Justin Bieber." - Seth Rogen

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Mom's blog. Julia Biryukova: 10-28-2010 Thursday Evening Exchange from Hell who'd like to make sense of that?
    Yeah, I saw that and made zero sense of it.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

maybe she was recording a custody exchange??
    what is this chick's story anyway?
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

Quote Originally Posted by ManxMouse View Post
    what is this chick's story anyway?
    According to her facebook, she's a Sarah Palin fan. Case closed.

Jesus! Sounds like the parenting classes didn't work. She is doing it again with the next kid. The state needs to step in and take those kids!!

Doesn't sound good for the poor little boy. If someone had found him, and removed him for his own safety, they would have called the police.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

If she left him unattended in a car that had run out of gas, that means the air conditioning and heating systems would not be functioning either, right? Isn't that a crime in itself? It's cruel. I don't think the child was ever in the car. This was probably designed as a cover story to explain his absence... however she's too stupid to take into account that her cover story only highlights her incompetence and makes her look more suspicious.

Her facebook has only pictures of her daughter with the lone exception of her son being with her in her profile picture. Her Flickr account does have pictures of her son but the overwhelming majority of the photos are of the daughter. As a parent, I find this rather weird.

Well I don't know, since I'm the first born there's a ton of photos of me in my folks' photo album. By the time my sister came along, I guess the novelty wore off, so there's significantly less of her lol.

I was the ugly kid of the family. There were tons of pics of my older sister. Whole albums of my younger sister and 4 photos of me - all of which were big family shots back when the date was printed on the back of the photo, so they couldn't leave me out. I've gotten over it, no really I have.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

*puts paper bag over Montana's head* That's better!

I didn't mean that the novelty of having a kid wore off and there are fewer baby pictures of the boy because there are fewer pictures overall. There are still lots of photos and the girl seems to be front and center in most. I dunno, maybe I'm biased because I cannot fathom leaving a child behind in an unlocked car. Even if her story is legitimate, what if he woke up alone, cold and confused? That would be terrifying for him. How could do that especially having previously left him two years ago?

I listened to her recordings and have no idea why she would put them on the web with her name attached to them. They make it seem like she's been manipulating the girl against her father.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    According to her facebook, she's a Sarah Palin fan. Case closed.
    Kill it with fire.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Parents of missing Washington boy cited in earlier case

BELLEVUE, Wash. — Police in Washington state spent a second day Monday searching for a toddler whose mother said he vanished from an unlocked car that ran out of gas, as court documents revealed that the boy's parents had previously been cited for leaving him unattended in a vehicle and his mother had obtained a restraining order against his father last year.

The mother, Julia Biryukova, told investigators she left 2-year-old Sky Metalwala alone Sunday as she and her 4-year-old older daughter walked a mile to a gas station, Bellevue police said. When she came back an hour later, the boy was gone, she said.
    Investigators searched a 20-block area and even went door to door but found no sign of him. The FBI, King County Sheriff's Office and a King County helicopter were enlisted to help.
    The Bellevue Police Department said both parents were cooperating, and Biryukova had consented to have her vehicle and home in nearby Redmond searched.
    "We're looking at it from all angles, at this point," said Bellevue Police Maj. Mike Johnson. "Missing person, abduction, foul play has not been ruled out."

In December 2009, officers in Redmond cited Biryukova and her husband, Solomon Metalwala, for reckless endangerment after they acknowledged leaving Sky, then 3 months old, in their Cadillac sport-utility vehicle in a Target parking lot on a 27-degree day. A shopper who heard the baby crying called police, and a responding officer reported that the car felt cold.
    Paged inside the store, the couple said they had left the baby in the car for about 20 minutes because they didn't want to wake him up.

The case was dismissed early this year after the pair agreed to a year of probation, 40 hours of community service and a 10-week parenting class, said Ian Goodhew, a spokesman for the King County Prosecutor's Office.

Claims of abuse
    The couple had been together for 14 years, married since 2003 and separated in March 2010, court records show. In June 2010, the same month Metalwala filed for divorce, Biryukova, 30, filed for a protection order on behalf of herself and their two children.
    She said Metalwala, 36, had a severe anger problem, was verbally abusive and that he had beat her for the first time on Christmas Day, just weeks after the incident at the Target parking lot. The reason was that she had allowed Sky to sleep later than expected, she said.

"He became furious like I have never seen him before, he grabbed me by my hair (in front of our 3 year old daughter), dragged me into our hallway, threw me down on the floor and then threw me against a decorative column we have in the entrance of our home," Biryukova wrote. "He continued to assault me with his feet — by kicking me and then he took out his car keys and continued to scratch me in any area he could."

The abuse escalated after that, with Solomon telling her to go live on the street and work as a prostitute, she said.

"The most, most recent have been his threats to kill me if I say anything against him or if in any way I proceed with action of seeking custody of our two small children," Biryukova added. "I live in constant fear for my life and my children's life. Please investigate and help me!"
    He responded that she had mental health issues and that he feared for the safety of the children when they were in her care.

A man who answered the phone at King Street Kafe and Market, a shop Metalwala owns in Seattle's Pioneer Square neighborhood, referred calls to a Leslie Clay Terry III, a lawyer who represented the couple in the reckless endangerment case. Terry did not immediately return a call seeking comment.
    Other possible phone numbers for Metalwala could not immediately be verified.

msnbc.com
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Wall o'text should be outlawed. Paragraphs are everyone's friend.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Sounds like bullshit to me. Maybe she has him in a safe house to keep him away from the supposedly abusive dad.

Yeah, I was reading on another forum that there was a custody hearing and agreement reached last week. Maybe she's hiding the kid. Still, she's a liar and not a very good one.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information