Sorry for the 3rd post in a row, I didn't know if I should post longish articles all together. This is the last one:
Nice terrorist 'sent £84,000 to family in Tunisia before committing massacre'
The ISIS terrorist who carried out the atrocities in Nice sent his Tunisian family £84,000 just days before the massacre, it has been reported.
Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel sent his brother in Tunisia the cash before he killed 84 people in the French city on Thursday night.
It has also been reported that Bouhlel was a salsa-dancing bodybuilder who liked to wear flowery shorts and tank tops to show off his muscles, according to neighbours.
"Mohamed sent the family 240,000 Tunisian Dinars (£84,000) in the last few days," Bouhlel's brother told the MailOnline website.
"He used to send us small sums of money regularly like most Tunisians working abroad. But then he sent us all that money, it was a fortune."
Despite ISIS claiming the attack, neighbours have described him as a bad Muslim who "drunk alcohol and would not talk about religion".
Mohamed Gacem, 37, who lives next to the killer's former home in Tunisia, said he regularly went to a nearby fitness centre and to salsa dance clubs where he 'found relief', according to Politico .
Family friend Mr Gacem described the 31-year-old murderer as a tall and robust man, who wore flowery shorts and tank tops “because he liked to show off his muscles.”
Mr Gacem added the pair recently had a "heated discussion" about Ramadan, the holiest month in the Muslim calendar.
“He told me that he had tried to observe Ramadan but didn’t want to continue because he had recently fallen asleep while driving and caused a car accident,” Gacem told the site.
Neighbours described him as withdrawn, saying he was "alone" and "silent".
Walid Hamou told MailOnline : "Bouhlel was not religious. He did not go to the mosque, he did not pray, he did not observe Ramadan.
"He drank alcohol, ate pork and took drugs. This is all forbidden under Islam.
"He was not a Muslim, he was a s***. He beat his wife, my cousin, he was a nasty piece of work."
But the terrorist's father claims his son is not a terrorist, but mentally ill.
Monthir Bouhlel, who lives in Tunisia and hadn't seen his son for four years, told RTL: "He had some difficult times.
"I took him to a psychiatrist, he took his treatments and he said he had a serious illness."
Since his son moved to France, news from him was rare but their most recent contact was last week to mark Eid.
He said hello to everyone, that's all," the father said. "We didn't notice anything strange. Everything he said was normal."
Bouhlel is said to have divorced his wife, with whom he has three children, in 2012 and moved to a poor neighbourhood in Nice, France.
Mr Gacem said that he had struggled to make a living and pay for his rent and was recently refused a 4,000 euro loan from the bank.
French prime minister Manuel Valls said the driver a "terrorist linked to radical Islam".
But prosecutors said that Bouhlel was not known to intelligence services.
Chief prosecutor Francois Molins said police risked their own lives trying to stop the lorry as it travelled more than a mile along the promenade.
A search was launched of his former home on Friday morning, as well as his former marital home. He was said to have separated in 2012.
Bouhlel was known to police for delinquency and domestic violence, but was not on a list of radicalised people, according to the Nice-Matin newspaper.
He was reported to have hired the vehicle last Monday, taking the biggest from a fleet of lorries - a 19-tonne truck normally used for removals.
Nice terrorist 'sent Â£84,000 to family in Tunisia before committing massacre' - Mirror Online