Login to remove the ads!
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Three middle school girls attempt to rape boy on the school bus

According to a police report, two suspects, both female, held the boy down in a bus seat. Meanwhile, another girl partially pulled the boy’s pants down then attempted to insert the end of an umbrella into his rectum.
    If I was that boy's mother I would be so mad, I wouldn't be able to see straight. I swear people are just more fucked up today in general. They do all manner of fuckery and don't give a tinker's damn who knows it, sees it, or reports it. And they'll do all this and then look at you with an attitude that you dare have a problem with it.

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

Quote Originally Posted by cupcake View Post
    The schools had less dicipline problems when the threat was there that they would get out the paddle.
    I have no problem with giving a spanking if there is just cause. Doesnt mean beating a child but a couple of smacks is ok by me. Gets their attnetion like no nothing else
    To be honest, parents in those days weren't so fucking territorial and touchy over who could discipline their brats either. It was understood that any adult who was in charge of you had the authority to 'make you mind' and parents weren't so inclined to automatically beleive junior when he came home from school saying a teacher hit him for no reason. Nowadays parents believe their kids are always innocent even if you show them a fucking video of their kid blowing someone's head off. Parents have too much of their own self esteem wrapped up in how people see their kids.
    Only the good die young.........................
    bitches like me live forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

Personally, I think the evolution of acceptable norms and discipline which are to blame for this.

I don't believe the father/mother model is the best. Many of those two parent homes were hell behind the heavenly facade and many fucked up people have come from them.

I believe intelligence, dignity, discipline and love are what create stable children who grow into productive adults and that environment can be provided by either one good parent or two.

Quote Originally Posted by crumpet View Post
    To be honest, parents in those days weren't so fucking territorial and touchy over who could discipline their brats either. It was understood that any adult who was in charge of you had the authority to 'make you mind' and parents weren't so inclined to automatically beleive junior when he came home from school saying a teacher hit him for no reason. Nowadays parents believe their kids are always innocent even if you show them a fucking video of their kid blowing someone's head off. Parents have too much of their own self esteem wrapped up in how people see their kids.
    Oh dont I know. I see so many disrespectful kids, they arent afraid of authority. I can honestly say I raised my kids with a firm hand and they wouldnt think of disrespecting authority
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

Elite Member

ok am I the only one who thinks where the HELL do these sick fuck kids get the idea to even stick things up a rectum?

2 parents or 1 isn't the only thing that has changed over the years. In the old days children weren't drugged out of their minds to the point that they can't be reached no matter the discipline or family unit. I'm not against medicine for kids that need it, but sometimes parents use them for parenting. I see too many kids that are just a little too over medicated to the point where they are not functioning mentally or physically right.

BTW, if I was a single parent or married with kids, I would be no softy if my kids acted up. Daddy won't be who they listen to.
    "Just because I walked into a turd supermarket doesn't mean I have to buy anything." - John Oliver

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Quote Originally Posted by cupcake View Post
    wow...We just had a boy get raped in the locker room by 4 boys using a hockey stick and a broom. Seems the boys were from great families. One whos dad is a judge the other a policeman.
    I hope those 4 little monsters don't get light sentences just because of who their parents are.

Sadly, if this happened to a girl, the school and police would've thrown the boys in jail while doing their "investigation." What happened to these boys is truly sickening and disturbing, and is showing a growing trend among kids today, for whatever reason that may be. Of course, most kids would never do such a thing, so I hope I didn't come across that way.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Quote Originally Posted by RevellingInSane View Post
    Personally, I think the evolution of acceptable norms and discipline which are to blame for this.

I don't believe the father/mother model is the best. Many of those two parent homes were hell behind the heavenly facade and many fucked up people have come from them.

I believe intelligence, dignity, discipline and love are what create stable children who grow into productive adults and that environment can be provided by either one good parent or two.
    Exactly. One good parent trumps two shitty parents any day.

My grandmother raised seven kids by herself after my grandfather died and none of them turned out screwed up, in jail, etc.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Ma Kitty raised us alone - sperm donor just wasn't interested once the divorce was finalised. She was a force to be reckoned with. I never got into trouble with the police or with teachers or any other authority figures because I knew for a fact that whatever they did to me wouldn't be a patch on on what would happen when she got hold of me. And FWIW, now that I'm an adult Ma Kitty is a good friend to me as well as my mother. My mum rocks!

I wonder if nasty little bitches have that deadly type of parent(s) that are blinded to the kind of monster that they have raised? You know the sort - always 1001 excuses as to why their little angel would never do anything wrong, even when provided with conclusive evidence, and treat them like a little princess at home and wouldn't dare tell them off in case they hurt their precious little hearts.

Quote Originally Posted by maryk View Post
    ok am I the only one who thinks where the HELL do these sick fuck kids get the idea to even stick things up a rectum?
    Could be copying some sick sh!t they've watched online! It's disturbing the stuff kids can view.

While my alcoholic dad was still around, I was a terror. I'd talk back to teachers, to my parents, I'd fight with kids at school... I was a right little ball of angst. As soon as dad and all his BS were kicked out of the house and out of the picture, and I was in a stable, single parent home, I calmed down. Now I'm completely different - not longer the constant rebel with all sorts of anger, self-loathing and security anxieties bottled up inside.

Pippin69 - even worse than that, according to my boyfriend's parents (who are both elementary school teachers) is that all those disorders which involve drugs are apparently out of vogue. Now it's the disorders for which there are no drugs, just treatment that involves effort on the part of the kid and their parents (shock horror!). Apparently, everyone is having their kids diagnosed with Aspergers or... wait for it... "Oppositional Defiant Disorder". Of course, the parents of kids with real AS make a determined effort to help their children adjust to society - but other parents of kids with supposed AS and this Oppositional Defiant Disorder thing will basically make excuses for everything and be like "Charlii-Skye is special needs, it's part of her disorder, it's not her fault, how dare you even think of punishing her for her illness?" whenever any basic discipline on the teachers' part is attempted.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

WTF is Oppositional Defiant Disorder? Is that a new touchy-feely way of saying "backchatting little bastard who needs a damn good dose of discipline pronto"?

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    WTF is Oppositional Defiant Disorder? Is that a new touchy-feely way of saying "backchatting little bastard who needs a damn good dose of discipline pronto"?
    Pretty much.

Treatment involves cognitive behavioural therapy and what is rather delicately named parental training therapy. Which, funnily enough, the parents never seem to follow up on once they have a diagnosis they can use as a cop out for everything.

Once, my boyfriend's mother had to evacuate herself and all the other kids from the classroom because one boy was basically going berzerk and smashing everything in the classroom. After all they're not allowed the physically restrain students. It's better to let them damage furniture, computers and potentially other kids, instead. Several times, both his parents have had to make the school refuse to release students to their parent(s) who've turned up obviously drunk or high on drugs. And it's not as if they teach at particularly rough schools in really bad parts of town, either.

Quote Originally Posted by crumpet View Post
    Word like a motherfucker.

Quote Originally Posted by RevellingInSane View Post
    I hate to break it to you, but two parent households are not better than one parent. The most fucked up members of my graduating class came from "traditional" family units. They put on a great face for the public, but there was everything including philandering, domestic abuse, child abuse, including emotional, physical, and sexual, and hatred amongst every group.

How many miserable couple stayed together for the "sake of the children". Sure the yelling, animosity, and dishonorable acts were never sensed by the children.

Two idiots are not better than one stable person when it comes to parenting. My mother did a damn good job, having seen my father for the man he became and not the one he had been and booted him out. All her children are successful, upstanding members of society. So much for needing Daddy, who couldn't have raised a Chia Pet after his mid life crisis.
    Never said they were. (that was someone else) But two good parents can do a lot more than one.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadDwarf View Post
    ^ I had the opposite experience from you (re: my high school class). The girls that were doing drugs, dropping out, gettting arrested and fucking the football team, didn't have daddies around. Sure, there were kids with two parents doing the same thing, but the most fucked up ones who hung out in a group, didn't have fathers (or any male role model) in their lives. (I am focusing on female students because of the article).

They had mothers who had to work 2 jobs to support them and were barely around, and they also craved male attention like nobody's business. I think it's a combination of things, but a big probelm could be that since they have only one parent, sometimes that parent has to work so hard that he/she doesn't give the child enough attention/supervision.

I personally believe that it's important to have a female and male role models in children's lives. Someone may not need a dad in the house, but they need someone else who is giving them male attention and being a male role model to them.

*waits to get shit too*
    Hey, I'm the favorite on the shit list right now. Wait your turn!

I actually know a family where 3 adults are co-parenting (no marriages, as the two in a long-term relationship are currently not allowed by law to marry one another) and those kids are awesome. And lucky.
    Last edited by Tati; May 22nd, 2009 at 08:50 AM.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    Never said they were. (that was someone else) But two good parents can do a lot more than one.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    Hey, I'm the favorite on the shit list right now. Wait your turn!

I actually know a family where 3 adults are co-parenting (no marriages, as the two in a long-term relationship are currently not allowed by law to marry one another) and those kids are awesome. And lucky.
    I was going to add that sometimes a kid can have 2 good parents who do share parenting responsibilities, have open communication and love their child/ren dearly.... and live under 2 different roofs.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information