Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Texas Teen ‘Covered in Bruises’ Following Paddling by Her Male Vice Principal

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    Also tell your son. I goofed that part. I signed the paper saying NO and never thought about it again,secure in the belief my son was safe.
    15 years later my son tells me he was spanked in 4rd grade. I never knew! He didn't want to tell me because he knew I would have torn down the school brick by brick, throwing the bricks at the teachers. He knew I would be mad, but did not know I had signed that paper.
    It's not too late to burn that sucker to the ground.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

I ain't even getting involved with this one, but yes they do corporal punishment in Louisiana and my kid has received it once in Kindergarten for throwing rocks at cars, guess what hasn't happened again he's a freshman this year(bawls eyes out). And he didn't have a mark on him when he got home.
    SHELLEE likes this.
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

When it happens in the Middle East: those Barbarians, hitting kids/women with wooden sticks, they belong in the Middle Ages . Meanwhile the Texas principal is doing the same. Wierd!

but, texas has always been in the middle ages. and it ain't just texas, there are 18 other states - and I'm guessing those would be mostly southern states as well.

When I was younger I went to a school where they endorsed paddling. I remember it quite well. Youd go to the principals office, youd look to the corner and there it was. It was blue and looked like ping pong paddle but you knew better. The principal would talk to you but you werent listening. You were staring at the paddle. Then youd have to get up, bend over and grab the chair you were sitting in as you were paddled. I seem to also recall getting grabbed by the ear and drug to the principals office once.

I dont see how it matters if its a man paddling a young man or a young woman. Maybe the man just enjoys paddling. Maybe the lady, since surely theyd switch over to a lady, enjoys paddling. Who knows? I dont think that should even be brought up. What bothers me is that I know I never enjoyed the mess and frankly Id have rather they just told my parents what I did instead of bending me over like that and making me feel horrible.

Elite Member

I only got paddled once. In kindergarten because some dude felt me up at naptime. He got struck by lightning a few years later. And I wonder why I'm single!

I chose getting paddlings more than once rather than have to write sentences or whatever else. If it was a male teacher he had to have a female teacher witness. It wasn't a big deal to us at the time. Don't recall ever having a bruise. My mom hit harder than they did.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Wow! I must have benn Miss Goody Two Shoes. I never even got threatened with this.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Me neither. Not even a threat.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    See? That is two. We can have tea parties and not invite the ruffians.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    Wow! I must have benn Miss Goody Two Shoes. I never even got threatened with this.
    Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Me three. As I said earlier, just the threat of being paddled made me a perfect student.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

pussies!

vouch, My brother still has a paddle he stole from a teacher. I think it's his fucking prized possession he said that mofo knew how to swing that damn paddle
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

I'm not a pussy, just smart. All of my transgressions occurred off school property. My mama didn't raise no fool.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

it was kinda fun to be bad at school. shit, the school eventually has to let you go home... parents - not so much.
    shedevilang and Kittylady like this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information