Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Texas Teen ‘Covered in Bruises’ Following Paddling by Her Male Vice Principal

My grandmother was the same, the nuns beat her into being right-handed.
    Seapharris7 likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    I'm definitely not advocating this, but believe me, not wanting my ass busted was a damned good incentive if nothing else was for not breaking any major rules. You had to do something pretty damned bad to get that. Otherwise the whole school would have gotten it at one time or another.

But yeah, a grown man paddling a teen girl is more than a little bit creepy for more reasons than just the fact that paddling someone in general is abuse.
    I agree with all of this. But man, just the thought of getting paddled made me obey the rules. No way was I going to do somthing that would get me hit.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

The Bloke is 8 years older than me so was at school when corporal punishment was still allowed (it wasn't by the time I was in secondary school) and from the stories I've heard him and his best friend since childhood tell it didn't deter them one iota. I wouldn't surprise me if they held some sort of caning record between them.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    My grandmother was the same, the nuns beat her into being right-handed.

My Roomie is a left-hander and in the British Forces school he went to in Germany they'd tie his left hand to his side and force him to write with his right hand. He still writes with his left hand now but his handwriting is appalling as a result of not being allowed to develop penmanship with his natural writing hand.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    I was never hit by a teacher, or any other adult. My parents would have never allowed anyone to lay a hand on us.

I can't believe that 19 states allow this. That's mind blowing.
    In third grade, I got smacked (more like an open-handed sucker punch) so hard by a nun that I saw stars.

I will NEVER forget watching a high-school teacher kick a classmate in the ass in front of the whole calculus class, just because he was having trouble getting a derivative right. This teacher was so mean that another student actually knocked himself out cold trying to run away from the teacher (I didn't see it, just heard about it). And people thought he got off lucky....

And no, this wasn't reform school.

Gold Member

I went to Catholic elementary school and never got hit myself. But when I was in fourth grade, my teacher (not a nun) spanked one of my classmates with an open hand. I think her mother raised holy hell and the teacher was forced to apologize.

When my older sister was there, the teacher (a former nun) pulled a kid's hair (not my sister's) and when the kid told her mom, the mom came to the school after dismissal and reamed the teacher out in front of the other teachers in the hallway and told her that if she ever touched her daughter again she would file a lawsuit so fast the teacher's head would spin. The teacher was in tears afterwards but she was a bitch so no one felt sympathy for her.

Oh look the school has changed its policy so that there CAN be opposite-sex spankings:

Texas school OKs opposite sex spankings after principal breaks rule | Fox News

A Texas school district has decided to change its corporal punishment policy rather than apologize after a male vice principal paddled two high school girls, prompting complaints from their parents.

Board members of Springtown ISD voted unanimously late Monday to change the district’s policy, which now requires a female administrator to be present if a male school official spanks a female student, MyFoxDFW.com reports.

A debate over the district’s policy erupted after the mother of two girls attending Springtown High School noticed bruises left behind by the paddling doled out by Assistant Principal Kirt Shaw.

"I did give him permission to swat her,” said Cathi Watts, whose 16-year-old daughter, Jada, suffered bruises on her backside that were visible for more than a week. “I didn't give him permission to bruise her.”

Watts said the marks she saw on her daughter prompted her to call Child Protective Services.

"She told me the story and I looked at her butt and I was floored. The imprint of a paddle, the imprint," Watts said.

Another student at the school, Taylor Santos, 15, allegedly let a classmate copy her homework, prompting Shaw to disciplined the girl with a large wooden paddle, which he swung with a violent, upward motion, according to the girl's mom, Anna Jorgensen.

“She was telling me it was numb and that it burned,” Jorgensen told FoxNews.com on Monday. “And it looked like a burn. She slept on her side that night. She was more humiliated and embarrassed than anything, but the more she and I thought about it, it wasn’t fair and I thought I needed to do something about it.”

Jorgensen told FoxNews.com her daughter initially received two days of in-school suspension for allowing another student to copy her work. When she was offered the chance to take a paddling in lieu of the second day of suspension, she submitted.

“I really don’t think he had to hit her that hard."

Shaw first had the girl call her mother to approve the punishment, which is required. Jorgensen said she agreed, but had no idea the whack would come from a man — or be so severe. Jorgensen said her daughter, a cross-country athlete who weighs just 95 pounds, was left with large, blistered wounds on her buttocks.

“I really don’t think he had to hit her that hard,” she said. “I’m not saying he went in to intentionally hurt my daughter, but intentional or not, it did happen.”
    Springtown ISD Superintendent Mike Kelley defended the use of corporal punishment in the school system.

“We only use corporal punishment if the parent or guardian requests it,” Kelley told FoxNews.com prior to Monday’s vote. “We have not deviated from that practice.”
    Watts, meanwhile, still believes the district’s new policy puts her daughter and other female students in a bad situation.

"If I put a mark on her head and send her to school [child protective services] is gonna knock on my door,” Watts told MyFoxDFW.com. “No authority, no school official should be able to bruise my child.”

I was beaten a lot in elementary school, the whole class did. We all thought it was perfectly normal until we started middle school. Our teacher who was also the headmaster was a classic example of an old NAZI pig with a god complex.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

You know who thinks it's ok to hit people with wooden objects?

[YOUTUBE]QHH9EYZHoVU[/YOUTUBE]
    Last edited by witchcurlgirl; September 25th, 2012 at 11:18 AM.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    I agree with all of this. But man, just the thought of getting paddled made me obey the rules. No way was I going to do somthing that would get me hit.
    The girl in this article chose to be paddled instead of a two day suspension. I don't get that. I'd have much rather sat home the two days.

Some years ago, I heard that my 6th grade teacher was being accused by a student of sexual harassment. I was surprised at first, but then I started to remember certain things that in retrospect were creepy-- like when he took a girl over his knee and spanked her under some silly pretext. Now I am more surprised he wasn't investigated sooner.

It's sickening that they changed the rule instead of addressing the wrongness of what went on at that Texas school.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenna View Post
    The girl in this article chose to be paddled instead of a two day suspension. I don't get that. I'd have much rather sat home the two days.
    They had the same choice as the students in the school that the mister went to. He chosed to be paddled too because his mother wasn't about to have him hanging around the house for 2 days lol.
    Seapharris7 likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

fgg

it goes on your permanent record and then you'll never get into college and then you'll be working at mcdonald's forever!
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    They had the same choice as the students in the school that the mister went to. He chosed to be paddled too because his mother wasn't about to have him hanging around the house for 2 days lol.
    Ha, that probably explains most of the 'choices' to get paddled instead.

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    it goes on your permanent record and then you'll never get into college and then you'll be working at mcdonald's forever!
    LOL. The infamous 'permanent record'.
    Seapharris7 likes this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I don't get why the teacher wasn't arrested? Surely there are laws to cover the grey area between agreed corporal punishment and physical abuse? If the kid was left with welts and bruises then that suggests to me that the teacher went waaaaaay overboard, to the point where it'd be in the back of my mind that he'd got a thrill from it.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Some years ago, I heard that my 6th grade teacher was being accused by a student of sexual harassment. I was surprised at first, but then I started to remember certain things that in retrospect were creepy-- like when he took a girl over his knee and spanked her under some silly pretext. Now I am more surprised he wasn't investigated sooner.

It's sickening that they changed the rule instead of addressing the wrongness of what went on at that Texas school.
    People choose to get paddled instead of suspension because whatever work is issued while you're out on a suspension can not be made up. Louisiana had corporal punishment and I got me some of that shit. From men and from women. When we were done with our paddlings, we'd all go into the bathroom, drop our drawers and piss and moan about that bastard beating us like that! It wasn't that big of a deal to me, shit they couldn't bust my ass worse than my dad would anyway. I also got ISS for being a mouthy bitch too. meh, it ain't all that bad - I'd have preferred a paddling to ISS if the truth be told. That shit is just boring!

Having said that, I always sign the paperwork denying them the right to "swat" (what a bunch of bullshit that word is when it comes to corporal punishment in schools) my child!

ETA - and my dad went down to the school to take care of a sadistic motherfucker who DID bruise one of my little brother's ass! He invited him out onto the playground to pull that kind of shit on a grown man... the principal declined and NEVER fucked with any of us again!
    Seapharris7 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    Having said that, I always sign the paperwork denying them the right to "swat" (what a bunch of bullshit that word is when it comes to corporal punishment in schools) my child!
    Also tell your son. I goofed that part. I signed the paper saying NO and never thought about it again,secure in the belief my son was safe.
    15 years later my son tells me he was spanked in 4rd grade. I never knew! He didn't want to tell me because he knew I would have torn down the school brick by brick, throwing the bricks at the teachers. He knew I would be mad, but did not know I had signed that paper.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Oh, he knows.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information