Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree139Likes

Thread: Switched Baby Breastfed By Wrong Mom

I didn't even know people still said things like this outside of Tea Party sites. I'm glad ignorance like that isn't catching. I just don't even know what to say.
    Brookie likes this.
    Gross, put it away. You could dress beautifully but you gotta be Miss Granny Panty Whore.
    ~Manx Mouse

Life is a hell of a thing to happen to a person.

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    I admit I misinterpretted the article and assumed that there was some evidence of illness to require the ongoing testing. But presuming 'lifestyle choices' as responsible for contracting HIV or hep is exceptionally small minded and pathetic. It's as if all of the education on these diseases since the early 80s never existed. Small minded bigotry makes me sad.
    I know, who knew that blood transfusions with infected blood were "lifestyle choices" rather than life saving medical interventions?
    Quote Originally Posted by WhateverLolaWants View Post
    What on earth does the Mormon church have to do with anything? I have known many Mormons in my life that weren't bigoted assholes.

I hope someday you find some empathy. That IS something I have known Mormons to have.
    Thanks Lola, I concur.
    Free Charmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    I know, who knew that blood transfusions with infected blood were "lifestyle choices" rather than life saving medical interventions?
    You learn something new every day. I had no idea that Egypt has the highest rate of Hepatitis C infection in the world because there are so many dirty, drug-addled whores there. I thought it had to do with a faulty vaccination program.
    Novice likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenna View Post
    You learn something new every day. I had no idea that Egypt has the highest rate of Hepatitis C infection in the world because there are so many dirty, drug-addled whores there. I thought it had to do with a faulty vaccination program.
    They made the lifestyle choice to be born in Egypt.
    sluce and Ravenna like this.

This is the same ignorant BS that are causing people to still become infected to this day... I can't get it because I don't do....this or that!! Its a fool who think that!! My grandmother's sister died from AIDS when I was 17 years old, in 1993. She got it from her husband after they reconciled after a brief separation..And she was more of a lady than you will ever know!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

well said Diva!
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

One dear friend of mine got HIV from his first lover when he was 18 years old. Another friend of mine became positive after his long term partner did the run around on him behind his back. I know quite a few people living with this disease and all of them are good people. Even if someone was a complete "skank" and fucked everyone they thought was pretty (and there is not a damned thing wrong with that) that is not deserving of HIV/AIDS.
    rockchick and Rusalka like this.

I'm stunned and so terribly sad that that kind of attitude is still around these days. From the late great Blanche Devereaux:

"Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

I remember that episode before it was in reruns I think. How sad, everyone was scared of AIDS during the 80s and had a lot of reason to be. Not only because it was a death sentence back then, but because doctors didn't even know what it was or how to treat it, much less cure it or put it into some form of remission that could last for years. It was scary back then. It took a while and many programs to raise HIV awareness, but I thought it worked eventually. I guess not though. It's been almost 30 years since all this started, and it's like the cliche, the more things change, the more they stay the same.
    Gross, put it away. You could dress beautifully but you gotta be Miss Granny Panty Whore.
    ~Manx Mouse

Life is a hell of a thing to happen to a person.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Ahhhh, I miss Golden Girls. My father died from complications due to Hep C, yes, that was his lifestyle choice involving needles and what not. What if my mother contracted it from having unprotected sex with her husband that she did not know was using heroin intravenously? What if as his daughters got older they decided to grab dad's razor and shave their leg for the first time? Hep C is one of the scary ones due to how long it can "live" outside of the body. Yeah, people make shitty lifestyle choices but not everyone affected by these diseases wakes up one day and says "Hey, I'm gonna go catch me some damn near incurable disease, just because I'm an irresponsible asshole."

The thing that gets me about this story is that they said "twins" who had the twins!?!?!?!? Where is the third baby!?!?!??!?
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

I think the woman who erroneously did the feeding had twins...we're not supposed to care about her though, she probably got the homecoming she always envisioned.
    sluce and Just Kill Me like this.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Elite Member

Yeah she had twins and they took a bit bringing him to her. They let the moms meet. Originally it was moms sister who came forward saying it was detrimental and mom couldn't function due to the stress I think.

We just opened a mother baby hospital with children's hospital there, too. They have excellent care for the families, I hope people dont pass up amazing care because of this.

Lifestyle choice. Wow. Anybody who has sex can get HIV, so I must deduce that anybody who has sex is dirty. I like sex. I've had lots of it and plan to have lots more. Ew, how gross and dirty I am.

going to take an hour-long scalding shower, brb
    Dorahacky likes this.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Lobelia, I'll save you a seat at the dirty, skank whore table. Cold beer coming up........

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    Lifestyle choice. Wow. Anybody who has sex can get HIV, so I must deduce that anybody who has sex is dirty. I like sex. I've had lots of it and plan to have lots more. Ew, how gross and dirty I am.

going to take an hour-long scalding shower, brb
    That's an hour you could have spent with us! Now I despise Osakan even more.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information