Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Stupid chick asks for 3 stars tattooed on her face, ends up with 56, is also a liar

get out! and here I was feeling sorry for this girl...except not!

In other news, the sky is blue & grass is green.

If you saw what the father looked like in the video, you'd understand her fear.

she's lucky the tattooist is going along with it and loving the publicity. he could easily sue her b/c her claims would have undoubtedly hurt his business.

SVZ

New news story.

SHE LIED

Teenager Kimberley Vlaminck who had 56 stars tattoed on her face finally comes clean | Mail Online

A teenage girl who claimed 56 stars were tattooed on her face as she slept when she'd only asked for three has admitted she was awake the whole time - and lied because her father was 'furious'.

Belgian Kimberley Vlaminck said last week she woke up in horror to find her face covered in the stars of various sizes which spread out over the left-hand side of her head.
    She went on to blame the Flemish-speaking tattooist for not being able to understand her French and English instructions.

I was lying: Kimberley Vlaminck originally claimed she had only asked for three star tattoos but ended up with 56 after she fell asleep

Amid a frenzy of media attention, she then vowed to sue tattoo artist Rouslan Toumaniantz for the 9,000 she needs for laser surgery to have them removed.

She said after the tattooing: 'It is terrible for me. I cannot go out on to the street. I look like a freak.'
    But the 18-year-old has finally confessed she did not fall asleep, that she wanted all the stars and was 'fully aware' of what Toumaniantz was doing.

Tattoo artist Rouslan Toumaniantz had originally said he would pay for half of the laser treatment Vlaminck needs to have the stars removed

Miss Vlaminck told a Dutch TV crew: 'I asked for 56 stars and initially adored them.

'But when my father saw them, he was furious.

'So I said I fell asleep and that the tattoist had made a mistake.'
    Toumaniantz - himself covered from head to foot in tattoos and piercings - had consistently denied he had made a mistake and always insisted Vlaminck wanted all 56 stars.

He said at the time: 'I maintain that she absolutely agreed that I tattoo those 56 stars on the left side of her face.'
    But despite insisting Vlaminck had asked for 56 stars, he still initially agreed to pay for half of the treatment to remove the tattoos.

He said: 'Kimberley is unhappy and it is not my wish to have an unsatisfied client.
    'I don't regret it. To tell you the truth, this has given me some publicity.'
    Toumanaintz is now said to have withdrawn his offer and said from now on he will get written consent from clients before he begins tattooing.

the guy that tattooed her face is scary looking.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Quote Originally Posted by celeb_2006 View Post
    If you saw what the father looked like in the video, you'd understand her fear.
    i've watched the video again and noticed that he actually has a huge tattoo himself.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Quelle fuckin surprise, she lied. Is anyone even shocked?

I see this a little differently than most. This young teenager should have been told no by the artist. This tatoo artist probably knew she would regret it and did it anyway. She is 18 for god sakes! She is an idiot and so is he.

Ew, imagine kissing that guy.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    Ew, imagine kissing that guy.

No thank you. I'd rather imagine getting a root canal with 18th Century implements and no drugs.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by Janet296 View Post
    I see this a little differently than most. This young teenager should have been told no by the artist. This tatoo artist probably knew she would regret it and did it anyway. She is 18 for god sakes! She is an idiot and so is he.
    She's of legal age. When it comes to tats people want what they want. He's only an idiot for not getting it in writing. My tat guy does. Gotta sign off on what & where. Every time. He knows better now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sundance View Post
    She's of legal age. When it comes to tats people want what they want. He's only an idiot for not getting it in writing. My tat guy does. Gotta sign off on what & where. Every time. He knows better now.
    You are absolutly right. I think he's an idiot for doing it, but should have protected himself by getting it in writing. I have a tattoo and knew she was full of shit. I thought that there was no way she was asleep while he was tattooing her face.

I can see how he should have refused, but could he legally refuse her if she's 18? That would be discrimination and open up a whole other set of problems. This chick's so nuts she would have sued him for that, too.
    "Just because I walked into a turd supermarket doesn't mean I have to buy anything." - John Oliver

Quote Originally Posted by Pippin69 View Post
    I can see how he should have refused, but could he legally refuse her if she's 18? That would be discrimination and open up a whole other set of problems. This chick's so nuts she would have sued him for that, too.
    I know tattooists that have a sign saying that they reserve the right to refuse to tattoo someone.... but this silly girl would just have gone somewhere else and got it done.
    Free Charmed.

so, rouslan, the guy who did the stars tattoo has gone and found himself an internet girlfriend, met up with her after chatting for a month, and then tattooed his name across her face almost immediately.

Lesya and Rouslan

Posted on January 30, 2013 by Shannon Larratt

Lesya Toumaniantz’s radical facial tattoo has recently gone viral, posted on thousands of Facebook pages with captions like “next level face tattoo” from Russia. So I thought it was time to tell the real story behind this remarkable tattoo.
    About a month ago, Rouslan Toumaniantz, a well known and sometimes notorious Belgium-based tattoo artist (of Tattoo Box in Kortrijk), and Lesya, a designer living at the time in Saransk, a city in central Russia started talking via chat (Rouslan speaks fluent Russian) and realized they had a lot in common, and quickly began falling head over heels in love. About a week ago they met in person in Moscow and decided to get married — their plans for their life together include her learning to tattoo (Rouslan tells me she’s already a talented artist), apprenticing under her husband-to-be, while she also gets the full-body ink that she’s always dreamed of (biomech is the current plan) — and of course a family.
    Her new facial tattoo that’s getting all the attention, a huge commitment for both a person with limited experience as a publicly modified person and for a new relationship screams out the intensity of their commitment to their new life, reads “RUSLAN”, the name of her betrothed. At first glance the tattoo echoes Latin American gang tattooing — MS-13 is the first thing that’s come to many people’s minds — and I worry that it could complicate future travel in the Americas, to say nothing of putting her in danger in some cities (of course, these are places where deaf people speaking sign language occasionally are stabbed when foolish gangmembers assume they’re throwing rival gang-signs). But to be clear, the tattoo has nothing about committing to a life in a gang — it’s a commitment to love.
    I know that there are people who are terrified that Lesya has made a rash decision that she’ll regret horribly, but sometimes the best decisions are the ones you make in an instant with your heart rather than the ones long-debated in your mind. I know many people whose favorite mods are the ones they got “on a whim”, and who are still happily married to the person they fell for the instant they saw — “love at first sight” is an old truism — and proposed to within the week. I wish them the best of luck and hope that their life plays out as they dream it to be.

Lesya and Rouslan | BME: Tattoo, Piercing and Body Modification News NSFW pic at the link
    white, black, puerto rican/everybody just a freakin'/good times were rollin'.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information