Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Stupid chick asks for 3 stars tattooed on her face, ends up with 56, is also a liar

What a freaking dumbass.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Ok first of all. Shes clearly special, as shes wearing a belt buckle that says SEXY.
    Second of all, the tattooist... WTF?
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

The tattoo artist is saying that he has a witness who states that Little Miss Dumbass was wide awake and willing and only freaked out when her father became upset. He's also offered to pay for half of the cost of the removal and that he doesn't regret it as he has got a lot of publicity for his business.

What did she expect? Incredible face revealed of the man who tattooed girl with 56 stars when she only asked for three | Mail Online

this girl is soooo lying! as others have said, they draw it on first for your approval, & no way would you fall asleep for 3 little stars.
    Sounds like chica made a bad decision & doesn't want to take responsibility for her own stupidity.

ETA: that guy...lol...he looks ridiculous, to put it mildly.

There are so many parts of this that point to stupidity. First, have the artist draw his interpretation of what you want. You don't let him or her near you with a needle until you confirm its clear.

I don't buy her claim this isn't what she wanted. Maybe some places don't do the drawings, confirm, then place the eraseable outline on the body, confirm the placement, then code the colors, but that is what I experienced and watched others who I was with during inking experience.

While I can say it is possible to fall asleep while getting inked, I did that and my tat artist immediately stopped, awakened me, and assured I was fully aware before he would even consider continuing, waiting a full five minutes and talking to me to prove it, I can't see her sleeping through it all. When he hit certain spots, the pain was not something that could be ignored.

If they were glow in the dark stars...

Quote Originally Posted by celeb_2006 View Post
    SO FULL OF WIN!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Oh boy that looks atrocious.

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    She wasn't asleep, she must have been unconscious not to feel that. Never, NEVER enter a tattoo parlour when drunk.
    Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    I have tattoos and you would feel that!!! No way could you sleep. Drugs and alcohol don't mix with tattooing.
    I have a large piece on my shoulder (from collar bone to where my bra strap crosses) and completely sober - nearly fell asleep while it was being outlined. I was shocked, but we kind of got "into the zone"....

Quote Originally Posted by missjuicy View Post
    sooo any professional artisit will sketch or place an outline where youre giong to be tattooed just for you to clarify where you want everything....did she not even care to stay awake and ask?
    stupid bitch, its only a tattoo you dont fall asleep #1 and #2 no artist would let you sleep bc if you jerk or move you will screw up the tattoo so theyd never letthat happen....shes totally lying
    OMG!! i see it!
    Meh, I was nearly away since it took an hour & a half and he was ok with that... Some people don't "fall asleep" but do get trance-like due to the pain.

Toumaintz, who runs the tattoo parlour called The Tattoo Box in Courtrai, said Kimberley was awake and actually looked in the mirror several times during the procedure to see how it was going.
    He said she knew 'exactly what she wanted'.
    'The trouble all started when she went home and her father and boyfriend threw a fit.
    'They are saying things now like I doped her or hypnotised her. What rubbish!

'She asked for 56 stars and that’s what she got.'
    I think we have a winner.....

what a special kid....
    and this is why kids shouldn't get tattoos!
    Free Charmed.

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by Wiseguy View Post
    Here's the first clue that the tattoo artist might go overboard. Check out this link to see what he looks like:
    What did she expect? Incredible face revealed of the man who tattooed girl with 56 stars when she only asked for three | Mail Online
    !

You know for what they are - they're not even well done. They're all smudged.

She should've just used a sharpie.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Trixiebelle View Post
    She should've just used a sharpie.

Too funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiseguy View Post
    Here's the first clue that the tattoo artist might go overboard. Check out this link to see what he looks like:

OMG. WTF????????

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaGatorGirl View Post
    !

Imagine waking up to this in the morning yi yi yi. The girl looks nieve and not so bright. Her tattoos look horrible even three would look crappy. I don't like his work.
    Just cause you got the monkey off your back doesn't mean the circus has left town. George Carlin

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information