Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree102Likes

Thread: Sandy Hook Truther Shows Up at Memorial Run, Screams Shooting Was a Hoax

Quote Originally Posted by LastLook View Post
    Heheh. I never wanted to be a jerk to you, but it's usually the "spellers" pointing out things to the Einsteins. I reckon you think if I couldn't think of the proper word for inertia---but knew how it worked and could explain it in a way that you couldn't (and inertia is a joke for this, btw) you'd think you'd won. Because that's all you'd have. Nice try, through. Bridges aren't built on vocabulary.
    You are no Einstein.
    Trixie, czb, Brah and 3 others like this.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenna View Post
    The answer to everything is this: Once upon a time there was an evil intergalatic overlord named Xenu. He had a little overpopulation problem. With the help of psychiatrists, he had billions of people drugged into paralysis, stuffed into DC8 planes and dropped into volcanoes where they were subsequently killed with H-bombs. The souls of the dead were then implanted with false memories and beliefs; afterwards they clustered and attached themselves to living people, and now all of us are infested with them. They are called thetans and are the source of all our troubles and we must get rid of them.

The problem is, you all can't understand that, because you don't know the history of psychiatry like I do and are clearly not as intelligent. That's why it hurts to be smart; I have to watch idiots like you accept standard explanations for everything when the truth is out there if only you weren't too dumb to engage in critical thinking and seek the answers for yourself. But I'll continue to hang out with your morons because I enjoy the feeling of superiority I get when I confuse the hell out of you with arguments that you are too feeble minded to comprehend. Of course I could go somewhere-- anywhere-- else and find just as many ignorant imbeciles to talk down to, but that would be letting you bullies win, and I can't have that.

Now excuse me while I go attach myself to an e-meter, but don't think you've run me off-- I'll definitely be back.
    G@d$mnit, Ravenna - you just gave away $130,000 worth of religious material -- for free!! You are going to find yourself cleaning Sea Org toilets for the next 20 years, as well as forfeiting $10 billion, which we have every intention of collecting from your 6.2 x 10^23 line of descendants!
    Ravenna and dexter7 like this.

Lastlook - please get help. It's clear you are here to troll and seek attention, but you are not worth our time. I do not care what degrees you profess to hold, or that you also claim to be of superior intellect. It does not come through in your posts. Instead it appears as if you are special needs and I will not argue with someone who has diminished capacity. I will no longer participate in any discourse with you. But remember, if you want to play an intellectual on the internet, you need to be intelligent enough to make at least some people fall for it. You are failing miserably.
    Last edited by sluce; November 21st, 2015 at 08:44 AM.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

That phrase "if you can't dazzle 'em with brilliance, baffle 'em with bullshit" comes to mind here. Too bad it's an epic fail on both.

All hail Ravenna!
    sluce, SHELLEE, Brah and 2 others like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

It's quite hilarious that Ravenna's posts here are more cogent than the word salad we're getting from the self proclaimed Einstein.

sluce, SHELLEE, Brah and 1 others like this.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Please stop double posting, LastLook. I'd hate to have to have to ban you for that.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

This Thanksgiving, I'm thankful for Ravenna's posts.

Sorry, Tati, I get excited and forget that it's not appropriate when I multi-post. Thank you for not summarily banning me for my stupidity on that part. I really appreciate it! Also, Sluce: you have thus far worked every newbie (and maybe even every regular, since Grimm is gone) into acquiescing to your subtle bullying. You don't call them names, and I don't know that you'd have the balls to. Yours is a weak type of bullying, but sadly, effective. I imagine you won't be called out, because your arguments are, quite frankly, specious at best. But you keep beating people down! If you want to talk about your life, I am here. Whatever makes you feel better about your life.
    Burt Johnson: I don't drink because drinking affects your decision-making.
    Arthur: You may be right. I can't decide.

Sorry, Tati, I get excited and forget that it's not appropriate when I multi-post.
    Hint: Reading and Posting Messages
    "If you want to post replies to multiple posts you can select them by clicking the multi quote button . This button will change to indicate that you've selected it. Clicking post reply will then bring you to the full editor with all the posts quoted."
    With your superior skills I would have thought that you knew this before the instructions were even written.
    Since you've been here since 2006...... allegedly...
    Thank you for not summarily banning me for my stupidity on that part. I really appreciate it!
    Because there is so much more to ban you for.

Also, Sluce: you have thus far worked every newbie (and maybe even every regular, since Grimm is gone) into acquiescing to your subtle bullying. You don't call them names, and I don't know that you'd have the balls to. Yours is a weak type of bullying, but sadly, effective. I imagine you won't be called out, because your arguments are, quite frankly, specious at best. But you keep beating people down!
    And part of your problem is that you can't see when someone is trying to help you.
    If you want to talk about your life, I am here. Whatever makes you feel better about your life.
    Free Charmed.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    you are special needs and I will not argue with someone who has diminished capacity.
    Don't you work with down-trodden families? I can only hope you give them more compassion than you do anyone here. If you don't, become a lawyer, please. If you have the "smarts," that is. I hope you don't live off of belittling them like you do some here. The poor don't deserve your scorn. Try to behave like a nonsociopath with them. That'd be real great of ya.
    Burt Johnson: I don't drink because drinking affects your decision-making.
    Arthur: You may be right. I can't decide.

I do not work with internet trolls and show them no compassion. LOL
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

That's real great of ya!
    sluce likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Real great of ya to get banned too! Woot!

Default They Walk Among Us!

While conspiracy theories may seem like a logic chains composed only of weak links, the sad truth is that they are gaining more mainstream credence. Many of you admit to having known those who subscribe to these 'alternative realities'. The freaky thing is that they look like normal folks, except for the wild look in their eyes, and the tinfoil apparel. They may be people you work with, know casually, or even members of your family - like that crazy aunt with the cats, or the cousin they don't let out of the house much. Perhaps too much time alone watching FOX News has addled them, that or all the mind numbing fluoride the government has put in the water supply to dumb us down and keep us acquiescent. Anyway it might be helpful to become familiar with some of the basic conspiracy themes, like the Illuminati (they run hip hop and have Beyonce under MK Ultra mind control), reptilians, etc. You never know when you're gonna get trapped in an elevator with one of those freaks and will need something to talk about. They can also provide some harmless entertainment. Anyway here's a little radio show out of Toronto Canada that covers all the bases - have fun!

A View From Space

‘King Of The Hill’ Nut Dale Gribble’s Most Tin Foil Hat Worthy Conspiracy Theories

Last edited by AgentOrange; November 26th, 2015 at 05:24 PM.
    Kittylady likes this.

Don't you work with down-trodden families? I can only hope you give them more compassion than you do anyone here. If you don't, become a lawyer, please. If you have the "smarts," that is. I hope you don't live off of belittling them like you do some here. The poor don't deserve your scorn. Try to behave like a nonsociopath with them. That'd be real great of ya.
    Srly? That isn't even a real word. Its in Wiki dictionary but no other serious reference.
    If one is going to rant about another poster & if they have "smarts", surely it would " behoove" one to employ correct word usage?
    Or is that just me?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevan View Post
    Real great of ya to get banned too! Woot!
    Free Charmed.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information