Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 75
Like Tree102Likes

Thread: Sandy Hook Truther Shows Up at Memorial Run, Screams Shooting Was a Hoax

  1. #46
    Elite Member Charmed Hour's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    4,682

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brah View Post
    I'm from Connecticut. I've been in the presence of Sandy Hook parents and the families of the teachers killed. I watched them weep when trying to talk about the pain of losing their young children and their loved family members. It's not fake, to say it is (or @LastLook, to imply such a thing) is disgusting.
    My sister lives very close to Newtown and my older nephew played baseball with 2 of the little ones lost. My 8th grade teacher also lost her great nephew in the shooting. All three were under the age of 8.

    I can't imagine the pain their families feel and then to read some asshole saying it never happened and your kid never existed (I've read that theory a number of times).

  2. #47
    Silver Member LastLook's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    545

    Default

    You guys are really scaring me, just so you know! I might never come back!

    I didn't say Sandy Hook didn't happen. And one of my majors was in history. I'm not talking out my butt. And I don't feel the need to bully those who don't agree with me. Strawman all ya want, I never said it. Now, go ahead. Apparently there is something funny here.

    Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    You have not made any valid arguments in your condescending message.
    As much as I don't want to give you the attention you crave, my arguments are valid to those who are capable of understanding them. It's actually not my fault if you don't get it. I'm not going to further explain my position, you just told me that it is condescending. So if you can't understand a rather simple position, sorry, I really don't know what to tell you. Other than listen and learn, maybe.
    Last edited by Tati; November 21st, 2015 at 05:56 PM.
    Burt Johnson: I don't drink because drinking affects your decision-making.
    Arthur: You may be right. I can't decide.

  3. #48
    czb
    czb is online now
    Elite Member czb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    left coast
    Posts
    12,214

    Default

    we just need to accept the obvious:

    1. we are dumb
    2. we are sheeple
    Kittylady likes this.

  4. #49
    Silver Member LastLook's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    545

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    we just need to accept the obvious:

    1. we are very hesitant to accept any views or ideas that are different from what we we are allowed to show here (and hence threatening to our own)
    2. we tow the line
    Fixed it. Also, I think the word you are looking for is "beholden." That ain't my problem, but it must suck. I really am sorry.
    Burt Johnson: I don't drink because drinking affects your decision-making.
    Arthur: You may be right. I can't decide.

  5. #50
    Elite Member Ravenna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    7,896

    Default

    The answer to everything is this: Once upon a time there was an evil intergalatic overlord named Xenu. He had a little overpopulation problem. With the help of psychiatrists, he had billions of people drugged into paralysis, stuffed into DC8 planes and dropped into volcanoes where they were subsequently killed with H-bombs. The souls of the dead were then implanted with false memories and beliefs; afterwards they clustered and attached themselves to living people, and now all of us are infested with them. They are called thetans and are the source of all our troubles and we must get rid of them.

    The problem is, you all can't understand that, because you don't know the history of psychiatry like I do and are clearly not as intelligent. That's why it hurts to be smart; I have to watch idiots like you accept standard explanations for everything when the truth is out there if only you weren't too dumb to engage in critical thinking and seek the answers for yourself. But I'll continue to hang out with your morons because I enjoy the feeling of superiority I get when I confuse the hell out of you with arguments that you are too feeble minded to comprehend. Of course I could go somewhere-- anywhere-- else and find just as many ignorant imbeciles to talk down to, but that would be letting you bullies win, and I can't have that.

    Now excuse me while I go attach myself to an e-meter, but don't think you've run me off-- I'll definitely be back.
    Trixie, Nevan, msdeb and 1 others like this.

  6. #51
    Silver Member LastLook's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    545

    Default

    That's hilarious. Quote some L. Ron Hubbard crap, and talk down to me. I can pretty much guarantee you, you don't know people better than I do, nor are you more intelligent. Even if you are, go on and try to scare me. See how that works out for you. Thanks for the laugh, though! If you want to talk for real, I'm here.

    BTW, I just got called a moron, isn't that worth an infraction? (said the pussy)
    Last edited by Tati; November 21st, 2015 at 05:57 PM.
    Burt Johnson: I don't drink because drinking affects your decision-making.
    Arthur: You may be right. I can't decide.

  7. #52
    Elite Member Ravenna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    7,896

    Default

    Who the fuck is L Ron Hubbard? THIS IS A PROFOUND UNIVERSAL TRUTH I DISCOVERED MYSELF, because I am smart of enough so seek answers. You're just jealous that you can't understand it. That must really suck for you.
    czb and msdeb like this.

  8. #53
    Silver Member LastLook's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    545

    Default

    I'm sorry Ravenna. What was it I said? Hmm?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenna View Post
    Who the fuck is L Ron Hubbard? THIS IS A PROFOUND UNIVERSAL TRUTH I DISCOVERED MYSELF, because I am smart of enough so seek answers. You're just jealous that you can't understand it. That must really suck for you.
    At this point I'd be really interested if you did have your own revelations. Stop trying to make me a dick, I'm not. Everyone has a story. Tell it or don't. I'm not gonna make anybody.
    Last edited by Tati; November 21st, 2015 at 05:58 PM.
    Burt Johnson: I don't drink because drinking affects your decision-making.
    Arthur: You may be right. I can't decide.

  9. #54
    Elite Member Ravenna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    7,896

    Default

    I revealed it all to you already; it's not my fault you can't understand.

    What's with all the double posting? You seem flustered. I'm sorry you feel so small and helpless in the face of my incredible intellect.

  10. #55
    Silver Member LastLook's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    545

    Default

    Gotta come better than that!
    Burt Johnson: I don't drink because drinking affects your decision-making.
    Arthur: You may be right. I can't decide.

  11. #56
    Elite Member Ravenna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    7,896

    Default

    You laugh so you don't cry. I know this because my emotional intelligence is also superior. But I've just learned it's unseemly to brag about it, so I shall stop now. Go ahead and join the sheeple, don't worry your little brain about anything I've said here.
    Trixie likes this.

  12. #57
    Elite Member faithanne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    On the Hellmouth
    Posts
    12,330

    Default

    It's "toe" the line you super intelligent person. I feel so sorry for you that you didn't know that. Gosh how embarrassing.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."



  13. #58
    Silver Member LastLook's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    545

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    It's "toe" the line you super intelligent person. I feel so sorry for you that you didn't know that. Gosh how embarrassing.
    Heheh. I never wanted to be a jerk to you, but it's usually the "spellers" pointing out things to the Einsteins. I reckon you think if I couldn't think of the proper word for inertia---but knew how it worked and could explain it in a way that you couldn't (and inertia is a joke for this, btw) you'd think you'd won. Because that's all you'd have. Nice try, through. Bridges aren't built on vocabulary.
    Burt Johnson: I don't drink because drinking affects your decision-making.
    Arthur: You may be right. I can't decide.

  14. #59
    Elite Member faithanne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    On the Hellmouth
    Posts
    12,330

    Default

    I don't tend to pick on people's spelling either because autocorrect and iPhones are usually the culprit. But when you bang on about your superior smarts and actually go to the trouble of editing someone else's post to make a patronising point, well fuck yeah I'm gonna pull you up on it.
    Nevan, in21derland and msdeb like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."



  15. #60
    Silver Member LastLook's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    545

    Default

    That's fair. It's only the larger truth that matters. I call it a truth rather than an argument because I don't see any reason why it should separate anybody. It sucks that you weren't gonna talk to me anymore, I like your funny posts.
    Burt Johnson: I don't drink because drinking affects your decision-making.
    Arthur: You may be right. I can't decide.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. At least 9,900 gun deaths since Sandy Hook
    By witchcurlgirl in forum Crime and Punishment
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: October 29th, 2013, 12:16 PM
  2. OPI Launches “Sandy Hook Green” Nail Polish
    By Honey in forum Beauty and Skincare
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: May 14th, 2013, 08:36 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: November 20th, 2009, 05:55 AM
  4. Replies: 12
    Last Post: May 26th, 2009, 03:42 AM
  5. Shooting incident shows Cheney runs the country
    By Grimmlok in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: February 14th, 2006, 01:24 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •